Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (41235 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by engrchykae(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=DaFlash post=43764184]Confused UK

And they are currently accepting refugee migrants from middle east en masse which they end up wecking havoc on them
but they choose to deport hardworking nigerians. it not their fault i blame our leaders angry angry angry [ am surprised why nigerians think that the UK of all people are friends to Nigeria.
History has shown that the entire west are our friends.
The black race stands alone in the world marked for subjugation and exploitation by both the west and eastern power blocs.
They support nigeria as one because they believe we cannot understand each other and that we hate ourselves
The argument of the western cowards on the unity of nigeria is about whether it is safer to have banana republics out of nigeria or big for nothing nigeria.this is their dilemma
the day nigerians will understand each other and embrace each other as brothers and sisters.
The west will run mad.this is the nightmare of the west:
a truly united nigeria]
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by nairaman66(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2016
Tats:

The problem with some of you is that the people you know in the UK are the ones who are struggling or living here illegally, so you say rubbish.

And your problem is that you have a myopic and dysfunctional thinking system that couldn't take a joke when you see one.

For the records, both of us are not on the same level and you won't drag me down to your level of stupidity. Just so you may know, I don't have anyone living in the glorified Lagos state (Uk).

You should talk to your people over there.., they are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name over there with their insatiable thirst for quick money. You know exactly what I am talking about slowpoke!!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by nairaman66(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
princey83:

62k is low man. Your mate should likely earn more than that. Maybe he is not comfortable disclosing his full wage. Doctors in US and Canada working in community practice gross on average over $250k (circa 131k pounds) a year. Those working in government earn better, like 50k to 100k more.
A huge part of that money goes into tax though, but still enough for some of them to drive Ferrari's and other super cars.
I have met quite a number of British and Nigerian doctors that moved over from Ireland and Britain in hospitals here.
I am starting to meet a lot of policemen originally from Britain too.

Britain is a sham! Go to the UAE, you will see most of their nationals working there!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by melomelo: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2016
DaFlash:
Confused UK

And they are currently accepting refugee migrants from middle east en masse which they end up wecking havoc on them
but they choose to deport hardworking nigerians. it not their fault i blame our leaders angry angry angry
I knew that Buhari going up and down around the word will not bring good harvest.
I blame Buhari for this...
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
princey83:

62k is low man. Your mate should likely earn more than that. Maybe he is not comfortable disclosing his full wage. Doctors in US and Canada working in community practice gross on average over $250k (circa 131k pounds) a year. Those working in government earn better, like 50k to 100k more.
A huge part of that money goes into tax though, but still enough for some of them to drive Ferrari's and other super cars.
I have met quite a number of British and Nigerian doctors that moved over from Ireland and Britain in hospitals here.
I am starting to meet a lot of policemen originally from Britain too.
I said Dentist less than 5 urs expirience
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2016
nairaman66:

Britain is a sham! Go to the UAE, you will see most of their nationals working there!
Do U have any idea how much they get paid?
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
bankybobo11:

For all I know, I might even be older than your sorry ass. Don't be deceived by pictures, 50 year old men can serve in the scheme. I see that you've done a good research by reading my posts. I was trying to converse reasonably with you and your response was "story for the gods". How pathetic and childish of you! Just don't quote me again, if you do, I won't reply you.
Good you read my post as well.u r one of the reasons we have dunce as graduates in Nigeria.No moral upbringing. U are serving 2016 and here running ur mouth like I said when you get a Job n get enough money ticket then come bck here
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
princey83:

One would think God is partial though, as it seems Africans are favored in terms of weather and fertile land for agriculture. With the Cold in Europe and other Advanced country, they had to think fast and outside the box or they would perish. Their land does not flow with milk and honey like Africa, yet they turned it to the envy of the world.

Spot on bruv ....and that's the point I have been trying to convey to our leaders and citizens ...but I don't think they have got it except a few people like you that understands the dynamics of growth and development ...
for example I went to Doha 2 years ago , I was amazed at the pace of development ( this is a desert o , they had water and electricity ) ..I did not see any special prayers or night vigils being perform for infrastructure provision ( there is nothing wrong with prayers , if it is used in the right contents and for fellowship with God , I believe that's the essence of religion ) , I personally think we as a people in Nigeria haveabused the benefits of religion ( both Islam and Christianity ) ..basically we have turned it backwards hence the decay in the society ...we need a set of leaders with the right mindset ..the current ones we have now will not deliver even in the midst of abundance (either a Christian or Muslim ..it will not matter ) ....peace and love

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
tbliss22:

lolz... If you even like vow never to visit Nigeria again, its no ones head-ache but by God's grace very soon that "shameless country" according to you will see the light of the day again.

Take your cash and ideas somewhere else its a free world but be reminded that no matter how anyone HATES or BLASPHEMES against NIGERIA, what will be will DEFINITELY be!!

Breaking News!!!!!!

You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message was forwarded to me some few days ago on WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this interview with others.

INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind economically?

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow.

“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial Masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150 years?

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption, his inability to build business or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves?

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
END OF INTERVIEW

Please forward this until it goes round Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our African Nations.

Thank Samuel Meyiwa Khalil for sharing.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
tbliss22:

lolz... If you even like vow never to visit Nigeria again, its no ones head-ache but by God's grace very soon that "shameless country" according to you will see the light of the day again.

Take your cash and ideas somewhere else its a free world but be reminded that no matter how anyone HATES or BLASPHEMES against NIGERIA, what will be will DEFINITELY be!!

what will be will be ? , that's a recipe for disaster and decay .. ..what the point of voting then ? ... you might as well fold your arms and look to the sky if you believe in what will be will be , there is no point praying then if what will be will be ..... so if someone slaps you in the face you will say what will be will be definitely ?? your mindset has to change
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
ooshinibos:

Breaking News!!!!!!

You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message was forwarded to me some few days ago on WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this interview with others.

INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind economically?

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow.

“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial Masters.

They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150 years?

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption, his inability to build business or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves?

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
END OF INTERVIEW

Please forward this until it goes round Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our African Nations.

Thank Samuel Meyiwa Khalil for sharing.

Good one @samuel meyiwa!!

The simple truth is 85% of attributes stated by that man talks about all men of your caliber who prefers to pour their wealth of knowledge to build the economy of another man's country forgetting that when the true son of the soil are actually counted you might not just be among. No offense meant!!

Yes, I accept in totalty of what @samuel said about a black man but those assertions are towards COWARDs who go running after the developed nations of the world refusing to develop her MOTHERLAND.

I salute the COURAGE of our youths who are affluent enough to elope off to a strange man's land but decides to STAY back home to fight continuously until the REAL NIGERIA emerges, devoid of corruption, bad governance, brotherly hatred, ethno-tribal fights and so on.

We acknowledge the fact that flaws surrounds us but with the emergence of this present government, the road to that great NIGERIA is already opened and with pain, discipline, sacrifices we will surely get there.

Finally, for this dream to be accomplished Nigeria doesn't require indolent, cowards, timid and pessimistic person(s) but people who truly love and would die for their country if that's what it will take to set the country aright!!

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ulaa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.
make him come follow us enjoy CHANGE for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Tats(m): 1:37am On Mar 16, 2016
nairaman66:

And your problem is that you have a myopic and dysfunctional thinking system that couldn't take a joke when you see one.

For the records, both of us are not on the same level and you won't drag me down to your level of stupidity. Just so you may know, I don't have anyone living in the glorified Lagos state (Uk).

You should talk to your people over there.., they are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name over there with their insatiable thirst for quick money. You know exactly what I am talking about slowpoke!!

While you may put in some jokes in some posts, it's very clear from your posts that you despise the UK and have little regard for its citizens and even your fellow citizens living here. Imagine your shallow thinking of saying UK citizens go to Dubai to work in this day and age of globalisation. Are US and Canadian citizens not working in the UK? You must have been denied visa at the embassy hence you went to Dubai, saw UK citizens working there and felt consoled that at least UK may not be heaven after all.

This is an Internet forum and you also don't know who I am, so it's very stupid saying "for the record....." It's no wonder that there are many twats like you who govern in the country resulting in many citizens facing hard life. I doubt that you can compete in a global world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by nairaman66(m): 5:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Tats:

While you may put in some jokes in some posts, it's very clear from your posts that you despise the UK and have little regard for its citizens and even your fellow citizens living here. Imagine your shallow thinking of saying UK citizens go to Dubai to work in this day and age of globalisation. Are US and Canadian citizens not working in the UK? You must have been denied visa at the embassy hence you went to Dubai, saw UK citizens working there and felt consoled that at least UK may not be heaven after all.

This is an Internet forum and you also don't know who I am, so it's very stupid saying "for the record....." It's no wonder that there are many twats like you who govern in the country resulting in many citizens facing hard life. I doubt that you can compete in a global world.

My comments still stands.. And yes I know who you are- a dunce!! I guess you are one of the Nigerians living there in the last 45 years! Keep at it.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Moana(f): 6:28am On Mar 16, 2016
henrydadon:
hahahaha..Interesting...wait until Donald trump becomes president..he will dump trump all of them outside.. grin grin
what is Donald Trump's business in the UK when he is running for president in the USA?
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ocheejemb: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
PeteVlogger:

Now EU? Are you trying to tell me it will bind on Americans too?

Yes it will.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by justwise(m): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2016
nairaman66:

For the records, both of us are not on the same level and you won't drag me down to your level of stupidity. Just so you may know, I don't have anyone living in the glorified Lagos state (Uk) .

Lagos in Nigeria or are you referring to a city in Portugal ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.