Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (41242 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
rusher14:

Only Yahoo boys earn above 36k in UK?
a lot of people earn much more, but sorry they also have a lot of bills to pay ,I don't think much of their problem is to impress anybody back home. My point ? Most people that live in UK who throw money around don't earn it legitimately bro .
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by linearity: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
PeteVlogger:

They can protest unpopular decisions

You sure say you no bi comedian so? So you want make them hold placard dey demonstrat for street?

UK just like Nigeria is a sovereign country and as such have every right to engineer and change policies that will selfishly benefit them, even if it is to the demetriment of every other country.

Wey Nigeria bad gay and ascribe 10 prison terms to such person, most of the western world voiced their displeasure but did not participate in any protest.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by UKBobo(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:
UK of all places ??
I would rather be in Nigeria than live in UK.

The only country in the world is USA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, what other countries in the world have you lived in?
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
politicalpastor:

If it easy why don't you travel to UK and send bread home. Some people are just running their mouths
On social media
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by claremont(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
princey83:

I have Pharmacy friends working with NHS all over the country, and engineers too. They usually make around high 20's/low 30's. The pay in the UK is ridiculously low. Using pharm as example, Pharmacist with "5 to 10 years" earn £35k average (that's like 64K CAD or 48K USD). Whereas "entry" level pharms in Canada and US earn average of 80k CAD and 100k US dollars respectively.

I think the presence of too many immigrants plus less available jobs to go round are driving down wages in the UK, and I am sure the locals won't like that.
The NHS pays low but it's got long-term employment prospects. I know of Pharmacists working in the private sector that earn £300 per day on average, it all depends on what your long-term plan is. Canada is not a bed of rises either, I know of Canadian Pharmacists who emigrated to the UK because of poor job prospects in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
PeteVlogger:

Very well then. Let's watch how America will react Bro
Nothing wey dem go do.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
princey83:

I have Pharmacy friends working with NHS all over the country, and engineers too. They usually make around high 20's/low 30's. The pay in the UK is ridiculously low. Using pharm as example, Pharmacist with "5 to 10 years" earn £35k average (that's like 64K CAD or 48K USD). Whereas "entry" level pharms in Canada and US earn average of 80k CAD and 100k US dollars respectively.

I think the presence of too many immigrants plus less available jobs to go round are driving down wages in the UK, and I am sure the locals won't like that.
NHS pay low, try those in the private sector,my mate a private Dentist is on £62k + Bonus.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ttmacoy: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
I tire. It even applies to European who are from countries outside the EU and it also applies to even Americans so I don't get all the way we cry like we are victims all the time.

I don't get our sense of entitlement.

geosegun:
People are so gullible and refused to grow up when it comes to sensational journalism.

The rule is applicable to all immigrants from anywhere in the world except the Europeans.

However, because jourlists want to sell their products, they twist the headlines by specifically mentioning Nigeria. As gullible as most Nigerians are, they bought into it and start to formit trash-

I cry for my beloved country.

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:

Tcheew. Thought you're reasonable
when U finish schooling and can earn you ticket money come back and chat to me cos U kids lack respect for elders.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by odehman: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Buhari travels is really yielding positive results grin grin

With the way we're going presently, Somalia might start deporting Nigerians grin
how e take consign bubu now
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by odehman: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz... How do I know what you will need Bro plan things out yourself and I wish you all the best.

change my mind ..aren't coming to Nigeria ..will take my ideas and cash somewhere else ..its obvious citizenry and leadership are all messed up ..it is a shameless country . Peace and love
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
What's the essence of the bilateral talks as a result of his incessant trips?
odehman:
how e take consign bubu now
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Atmmachine(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
UKBobo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, what other countries in the world have you lived in?

Only 2
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
ooshinibos:

change my mind ..aren't coming to Nigeria ..will take my ideas and cash somewhere else ..its obvious citizenry and leadership are all messed up ..it is a shameless country . Peace and love

lolz... If you even like vow never to visit Nigeria again, its no ones head-ache but by God's grace very soon that "shameless country" according to you will see the light of the day again.

Take your cash and ideas somewhere else its a free world but be reminded that no matter how anyone HATES or BLASPHEMES against NIGERIA, what will be will DEFINITELY be!!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Khez: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Even if london abi uk was the only country in the world, i rather sit in my house.... Useless stingy people, nothing is ever free there, i nor blame them, that's how british Airways start building cupboard just to measure our hand luggage now and charge more for it after paying how many thousands K Useless people ,only after what they get from you

As a nigga boy i nua, i parked my heavy stuffs for my school bag and come see as i begin force am enter my space
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by nairaman66(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

You will be suprised at how many Nigerians earn above £35k

Maybe 5?
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
erico2k2:

when U finish schooling and can earn you ticket money come back and chat to me cos U kids lack respect for elders.

Typical Nigerian, claiming seniority even on Nairaland. Please don't quote me anymore, stay in your lane.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:

Typical Nigerian, claiming seniority even on Nairaland. Please don't quote me anymore, stay in your lane.
yes I am a typical Nigerian,and don't relent in telling kids off when they miss lanes, now go and play with your mates at the NYSC camp mtchew
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by erico2k2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
nairaman66:

Maybe 5?
Realy? so you do not know anybody that earns above £35k in your area? na wah sha, unu backward there Ooh
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ooshinibos: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
tbliss22:

lolz... If you even like vow never to visit Nigeria again, its no ones head-ache but by God's grace very soon that "shameless country" according to you will see the light of the day again.

Take your cash and ideas somewhere else its a free world but be reminded that no matter how anyone HATES or BLASPHEMES against NIGERIA, what will be will DEFINITELY be!!

Lol , I knew you will jump at me , Nigerians are predictable ...
Gods grace will not fix your problem in Nigeria ,,,you know why ? , its because he has already graced you by the resources he has given you ..
it is spiritual madness and ignorance to leave everything up to God , its just not reality , God has given us some stuff in Nigeria to do by ourselves not him ..we cannot leave up to GOD what he has left us to do ....its a tragedy doctrine leaving all your issue for God to fix ..what about if in God sovereignty he has given us the ability to fix our issues ? ...
The Only prayer that need to be prayed is for God to open our eyes to what he has already given us ..God is not a good of partiality ..have you heard other developed countries begging God for development ...God has given us all we need ...we just need to realized it ...I tell you , Nigeria is using prayer the wrong way ....that's why there has been little or no result .since 1960 ...I heard a man said that Third world remain poor ( in spite of there abundant resources )because they will not listen or learn from first or second world countries ..Get some wisdom bruv ..peace and love

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by nairaman66(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2016
erico2k2:

Realy? so you do not know anybody that earns above £35k in your area? na wah sha, unu backward there Ooh

Agreed!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Tats(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2016
nairaman66:

Maybe 5?

The problem with some of you is that the people you know in the UK are the ones who are struggling or living here illegally, so you say rubbish.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by 2sydoflyf(m): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2016
politicalpastor:

If it easy why don't you travel to UK and send bread home. Some people are just running their mouths
On social media
they always pretend all is well.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 15, 2016
erico2k2:

NHS pay low, try those in the private sector,my mate a private Dentist is on £62k + Bonus.
62k is low man. Your mate should likely earn more than that. Maybe he is not comfortable disclosing his full wage. Doctors in US and Canada working in community practice gross on average over $250k (circa 131k pounds) a year. Those working in government earn better, like 50k to 100k more.
A huge part of that money goes into tax though, but still enough for some of them to drive Ferrari's and other super cars.
I have met quite a number of British and Nigerian doctors that moved over from Ireland and Britain in hospitals here.
I am starting to meet a lot of policemen originally from Britain too.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2016
claremont:

The NHS pays low but it's got long-term employment prospects. I know of Pharmacists working in the private sector that earn £300 per day on average, it all depends on what your long-term plan is. Canada is not a bed of rises either, I know of Canadian Pharmacists who emigrated to the UK because of poor job prospects in Canada.
300 pounds per day is good coins. Is that regular or just once in a while? The regular entry level wage here is around 48-50 CAD per hour (50,562 pounds/year depending on the employer. People with more experience earn much more.
I am not sure about the poor job prospect though? seems strange, even students on visa still get part time pharm jobs once they have their license. Professionals usually move to the US since they pay better than Canada if they are not satisfied with the pay rate in Canada.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ttmacoy: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2016
They do after 5 years which is the point you apply for ILR.

princey83:
not many people earn that kind of money ( not even pharmacist or engineers in their early careers.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ttmacoy: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Don't forget the 35k requirement is after working for 5 years which is the point you apply for ILR.

princey83:
not many people earn that kind of money ( not even pharmacist or engineers in their early careers.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 15, 2016
ttmacoy:
They do after 5 years which is the point you apply for ILR.

A colleague from back home in Nigeria working with NHS, and with 7 years experience earns just under 34,000 per year. Maybe they didn't count his experience from Nigeria. Although he already has his ILR. I believe he doesn't want to live NHS for a better pay elsewhere cos its a crown cooperation.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 15, 2016
ooshinibos:

The Only prayer that need to be prayed is for God to open our eyes to what he has already given us ..God is not a good of partiality ..have you heard other developed countries begging God for development ...God has given us all we need ...we just need to realized it ...I tell you , Nigeria is using prayer the wrong way ....that's why there has been little or no result .since 1960 ...I heard a man said that Third world remain poor ( in spite of there abundant resources )because they will not listen or learn from first or second world countries ..Get some wisdom bruv ..peace and love
One would think God is partial though, as it seems Africans are favored in terms of weather and fertile land for agriculture. With the Cold in Europe and other Advanced country, they had to think fast and outside the box or they would perish. Their land does not flow with milk and honey like Africa, yet they turned it to the envy of the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Lexusgs430: 5:56am On Mar 15, 2016
May I use this forum to welcome them all in advance!!!
The condition in our Nigeria, has simply got worse since you left, this jungle is now very mature!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2016
erico2k2:

yes I am a typical Nigerian,and don't relent in telling kids off when they miss lanes, now go and play with your mates at the NYSC camp mtchew

For all I know, I might even be older than your sorry ass. Don't be deceived by pictures, 50 year old men can serve in the scheme. I see that you've done a good research by reading my posts. I was trying to converse reasonably with you and your response was "story for the gods". How pathetic and childish of you! Just don't quote me again, if you do, I won't reply you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.