Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

When You Do Not Love Him Enough - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (28694 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by MARX77(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Plz cal it quits.i personally wud nt marry a girl who doesn't luv me back.4 crying out load,evn christ askd us 2 luv 4 he 1st luvd us.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by SmSolo: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
If you are weak in crises you are weak indeed.

The end of anything is better than the beginnin... If he is good enough for you, he is gudunov for your germinating love.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by ZionBee: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
If you do not love a man enough to marry him, can you go ahead and marry him hoping you would love him later or u shud call it quits?

In as much as we say love grows...so looks like marriage before the love makes sense.. well maybe.. But i think its best to ask yourself some questions. what kind of home are you looking at? What and what do you want? Because it would be difficult to start something in marriage that hasn't started now that you are not married. Love is needful so are other qualities that the person posses. Love is good but character goes a long way too.

I think you could give it time and if you are still not sure then perhaps something is missing
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by obiak4(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Seconded ....love is just a fallacy
pray u find unconditional love ,.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by amunekeuto: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
LuveU2:
I can manage him if he is cute
or rich?
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
obiak4:
pray u find unconditional love ,.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by misscall247: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Hmmm, wat if there is no passion. You knw that kind of fire burning passion. Doest it count? Can one stil go ahead wt d marriage?
u4fine BT 2much mek up
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by Ray360: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
ifeomaekol:
I totally agree wt u, if dias true passion in ur r/shp, it survives d test of time.
Thanks dear.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by Ray360: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
neocortex:

Passion is temporal[b], that is a fact.

Only pragmatic consideration counts for long term relationship.

One will think couples who are "in love" with each other and
have being together for years before getting married will have
the greatest stability in marriage, but that appears not to be
the case in reality.
[b]Do you know that true and refined love is passion-ladened? Infatuation is temporary. when it comes to true love, and not the kinds of love you have these days that people just become sex partners and call it love, It comes with passion.
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by pinkpebbles(f): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Chek well and den revert grin
misscall247:
u4fine BT 2much mek up
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by Mediapace: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Is this ladyboss1?
pinkpebbles:
Chek well and den revert grin
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by Eyepencil: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2016
pinkpebbles:
If you do not love a man enough to marry him, can you go ahead and marry him hoping you would love him later or u shud call it quits?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by drunkpunk(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yeaa, I would giv it time. Buh If I dont feel dt fire, shud I leave?

Why leave? Do you know how the next place would be? I think there's a minor distraction around you which you're mistaking to be a major. This is marriage. Once you're in, if you come out, it sounds bad... You know what you're going through better than all of us so I'd advice you put meaningful marriage qualities into consideration rather than relationship or sex & friendship qualities. God guide your choices dear...

1 Like

Re: When You Do Not Love Him Enough by pinkpebbles(f): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thank u
drunkpunk:

Why leave? Do you know how the next place would be? I think there's a minor distraction around you which you're mistaking to be a major. This is marriage. Once you're in, if you come out, it sounds bad... You know what you're going through better than all of us so I'd advice you put meaningful marriage qualities into consideration rather than relationship or sex & friendship qualities. God guide your choices dear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.