Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k (10196 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
leave me oo.
U no ask of me sad
u knw I was banned for two weeks na embarassed
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cutehector:
awwww. Sorry. How are u?
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
awwww. Sorry. How are u?
fine fine. Studyn and all. Let's private chat k.
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Where will u like to catch me?choose a place cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy my house, prollly my bedroom wink
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cutehector:

cheesy cheesy

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
After u don fvck all nlanders babes undecided

Why are you pained Osed.vgirl is so into me?? undecided
Bia, cute.Hector, come and carry ur cross oo grin grin

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided.
U will soon leave him too cox dat 'thing' is small cheesy. I no goo fight bcox of small thing tongue

Hahahahahha.. I can recall the countless times u screamed my name outta ecstacy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy my house, prollly my bedroom wink
Oh where is hateu2 cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Just date my ex u hear, I have cutehector.
I don use him tire, in fact I wan dispose him b4b4 cheesy
buhahahahahhahaha
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
omoharry:
ok sir, that us so not fair.stop the women bashing

But thats what you ladies do. The true love a woman has is activated by money...
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by ilevic(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nope, i have a boo
Is ur boo capaboo?
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh where is hate.u2 cheesy

She is not a part of my life anymore grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Why are you pained Osed.vgirl is so into me?? undecided
Bia, cute.Hector, come and carry ur cross oo grin grin
undecided
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh where is ha.teu2 cheesy
undecided undecided
What is rong wit u and my ex cheesy
Don't u get it
He's still very much in luv with me tongue
Just fvck him and return him back cheesy smiley grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by ovugoo: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Had to wear my glasses to see the lil hidden D***k
so whts ur impression?
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by MrCork: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
jbbalarabe:
My question is to the ladies can you Date Donald Trump with a finger size Dick

...ask Onstelly of Nairaland would....ask her! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
ovugoo:
so whts ur impression?
My impression of another man's d33k? shocked bros are you ok in the head? undecided angry
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

She is not a part of my life anymore grin
cheesy cheesy smh
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Don't u get it
oh really side chick? shocked see how he's denying u at ur face cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy smh

grin I haff moved on na wink
Thinking of who is gonna be my next bae aside u tho.. tongue Osedvgirl or prolly Cruzi.ta

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh really side chick? shocked see how he's denying u at ur face cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Don't u get it

I am done ex grin grin,, Ose.dvgirl makes me happy now.. cheesy sorry hun, I ve moved on but if u want more good fvvccck, holla at me

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't stop loving you kiss kiss. I just wanna get in her pants. Close ur eyes to dis hun kiss
prettythicksme, coman see dis tongue
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by onstelly(f): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrCork:

...ask Onstelly of Nairaland would....ask her! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Leave me alone
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:

shocked shocked

See setup!! Olorun Maje

Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked

See setup!! Olorun Maje
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Liljeez(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... I'm from Philippines boo.. grin
Whoa...u eva been to Nigeria?
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Smellymouth: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin grin grin

Tell me what u want, a good fvck?? grin
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
HateU2:
Hehehehehehe i pirry u ehnnnn,u r not his main chick cheesy dat nigga s smart cheesy
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin I haff moved on na wink
Thinking of who is gonna be my next bae aside u tho.. tongue Osedvgirl or prolly Cruzi.ta
cheesy i still smh for u,dey lie up&own
Re: Girls Can You Date Donald Trump With This His D**k by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe i pirry u ehnnnn,u r not his main chick cheesy dat nigga s smart cheesy
He's aa player and I'm the coach cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / How Do You Know If A Lady's Silence Means Yes Or No When Asked Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.