Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination (22131 Views)

Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
to you...
mcvaeey:
Nigeria is a failed country the earlier we all realise it the better for all of us.
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Runaway: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Its part of the change promise by APC. Very soon even Benin republic will overtake us in oil production.

4 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Sijo01(f): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Still on Booohari's government!

4 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by wristbangle: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
The reason why ivory coast displayed Nigeria is because of stability in government, full power supply, zero tolerance for corruption and focus on agriculture.

This is not about buhari affairs alone. It's about the failed system of government from the 80's.

I hope Nigeria diversify quickly to other non sectors hence provide employment for youths and fix epileptic power supply to encourage investors.

Nobody wants to be spending on diesel for power generation. It's far expensive when compare to hydroelectric source of electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Nicur: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
kudos to Buhari!!

4 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks to dullard Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by macaranta(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just 8 months ..we are loosing it.

5 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by mcvaeey(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
tonyfrenzy:
to you...
keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Cubeet: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
OK
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Body Odour everywhere!....
Wait!Abeg who dey stay Gbagada here?
why
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by repogirl(f): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Idrico:
Let them go there if the country have the market.Nigeria will still remain No1 in Africa.
stu'pid comment!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Idrico:
Let them go there if the country have the market.Nigeria will still remain No1 in Africa.
did u really read is thread .

5 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by sunkieisland(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emancipation2:
This is no news. It was bound to happen. More west African countries will follow soon.

Applause to ivory coast and their visionary leader.

Edit: Ivory coast, south African and Kenya are the African countries where the average farmer are just as rich as the business men. The all have lots of medium scale farmers.

i like it when i see people that objectively analyze a situation, no Nlanders that put the blame of everything ominous on d president.

You have a sleepless night.... Na Buhari cause am

You are unable to poo, ....

Nigerians should grow up and embrace the real virtues of nationhood.

Americans didn't blame their leaders like we do here, during d great depression

#NaijaisGreat....let's live accordingly

1 Like

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mr PMB, have u seen what u have caused ? Abeg i no go talk am again b4 apc wailers go report me.

3 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Mistermamus(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari is working. Best president ever in ¤zombies words

6 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari the dulllard, welldone

5 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by good4love: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
All thanks to mr bubu grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers!

Food is ready oooo........

Come and eat.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Lanretoye(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Overtaking is allowed, no dulling
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by jonathanrd: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
I served in one of the SE state, I remember how I defended the President, saying he will be the best thing to ever happened to Nigeria, I defended in my community where I served, that my neighbour named me 'General Buhari' due to my love for him. How wrong was I. My neighbour called me few days back and I had nothing to defend this administration.
To be sincere, i'm beginning to loose interest in this administration, cos from all point of view, this administration has got no plans for this country! From my objective point of view! Regret canvassing for this dude!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
wristbangle:
The reason why ivory coast displayed Nigeria is because of stability in government, full power supply, zero tolerance for corruption and focus on agriculture.

This is not about buhari affairs alone. It's about the failed system of government from the 80's.

I hope Nigeria diversify quickly to other non sectors hence provide employment for youths an fix epileptic power supply to encourage investors.
I swear I giggled while reading this thing you typed. grin Like seriously?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
repogirl:
stu'pid comment!
As in eh... Very useless comment from him.

4 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by flokii: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pavarottii:
Obviously. Was not expecting anything different; those that voted Buhari(an illetrate) are also illetrates.

Wonder where this country would av degenerated to after 4years.

God help us!

you sir.. should be ashamed of ursef

so your prayer is for this country to degenerate.. all cos of ur "tribal bias" and hatred towards Buhari..

better sit down and think... Nigeria will move forward regardless of what any pessimist feels

1 Like

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Homguy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thisis sad!
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Homguy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is sad!
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I swear I giggled while reading this thing you typed. grin Like seriously?!

Yeah.. even when the economy was booming, how has it affect the life of masses?

Ivory Coast diversified hugely that's why they overcame Nigeria
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by magicminister: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers!

Food is ready oooo........

Come and eat.
[/size]

Apc is giving them too much food these days.
I am sure they are beginning to get filled.
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by SeverusSnape(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
wristbangle:

Yeah.. even when the economy was booming, how has it affect the life of masses?

Ivory Coast diversified hugely that's why they overcame Nigeria
For your mind. Simple, Ivory Coast has a better leader than Nigeria.

Buhari is an illiterate na... You expect anything good from him?

4 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
According to buhari and his zombeic hordes, especially our pseudo-sophisticates, foreign investors are thieves and are not wanted.
Talk of raving lunacy.

6 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
lilprinze:
buhari and APC have nothing positive to offer this country.
Instead of the dullard to think of how to grow and improve our economy the fool is busy touring round the world like a tourist.
He doesn't have the education that would inspire him to think of innovative ways to get the country out of this mess!

5 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Doubleoo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
The problem is not Buhari, but those who compare 1983 with 2015. If it doesn't get better before December, it would get worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Relatives Of Late COAS Attahiru Absent As He Gets National Award / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.