Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination (22125 Views)

Flood Displaces Residents In Owerri After 12-Hour Rain (Photos) / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by BOWOTO(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Idrico:
Let them go there if the country have the market.Nigeria will still remain No1 in Africa.

Have you ever left Nigeria all your life?

2 Likes

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by Adminisher: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
These are the kind of investments that should go to Cote d'Ivoire. These are not sustainable investments. Nigeria does not want agile money. We need investors that will look at Nigeria long term.

1 Like

Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by naijamerican: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
wristbangle:
The reason why ivory coast displayed Nigeria is because of stability in government, full power supply, zero tolerance for corruption and focus on agriculture.

This is not about buhari affairs alone. It's about the failed system of government from the 80's.

I hope Nigeria diversify quickly to other non sectors hence provide employment for youths and fix epileptic power supply to encourage investors.

Nobody wants to be spending on diesel for power generation. It's far expensive when compare to hydroelectric source of electricity.

Please shaddup ya mouth. Nigeria's decline is squarely the result of this DULLARD in office. God punish him or anyone still supporting him while he destroys the economy.
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by wristbangle: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijamerican:

Please shaddup ya mouth. Nigeria's decline is squarely the result of this DULLARD in office. God punish him or anyone still supporting him while he destroys the economy.

K
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by freshdude99(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dollyak:
This is not surprising when you look at the fact. Lagos for instance should be an investment magnet if it wasn't for politics.
I have never seen any major city that gives away more than 95% of its earnings to the federal government like Lagos.
Until Nigeria practice fiscal federalism there will never be progress.
The problem is as much the citizens as the leaders.
Dolly baby, well I think it doesn't apply to Lagos only... Every commercial city is so affected by that choking policy of this dead country. It's always interesting reading through ur comments... How was ur dissertation, u should be through by now.
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by kossyablaze(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
poseidon12:

You are forgiven, for being sincere. I hope people vote wisely in 2019. Buhari is not fit to be governor, talk less of president.

I tellz u
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by kossyablaze(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
400billionman:

Repentant progressive.

The stubborn zombies will land here and say you never supported Buhari..
No mind dem
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by kossyablaze(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

We wailers won't accept you. We warned you guys
Pls na my guy
Re: Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Touchey:
have you bought the late wailers' form?
Nope.Pls I need one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria / INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’ / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.