Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (78150 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
mineANDurs:

On point! The list is incomplete without a well hung d!ck grin
Hmm ... So how do I hang my dikc? tz always looking down down sad

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Edipee(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can relate to this. Mznaett did a very good job that day.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
my own sequence is 4 5 2 1 3 at times 3 is not necessary afar as he is not sagging, and 4 first,so I can stop right there before I start sizing up some ones property
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Dklef(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinceprinz:

The BAF uh? ; Boobs Ass Face grin
Bad person! Yes that's what you are! smiley
See the ways you arrange am sef. LoL, why not the face first, anyways?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ladies, is that truly what u look out for? ? cheesy
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
StevensJojo:
lapazi You copied and pasted this word for word and you could'nt as much as give credit to someone else's hardwork?? What does that make you? I am sure you know the answer.http://manly.ng/the-first-5-things-ladies-look-at-within-the-first-50-seconds-of-meeting-a-guy/
Seun
Lala,stilala
tosyne,2much
Ooooh shocked
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by saviourdeseotu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lolx......
Its really funny tho...
Buh its the truth
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dklef:

Bad person! Yes that's what you are! smiley

See the ways you arrange am sef. LoL, why not the face first, anyways?

You can always put on dark shades if that face is semi ugly, at that the boobs and the face will be your compensation ykno cheesy
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
litetias:

If a person loses his sight, he makes up for it by sharpening his other senses of sound, touch, hearing and smell.

So since we all know women lack intelligence they make up for it by sharpening their powers of observation, seduction, drama and extortion
women lack intelligence?, Mr male, may I ask on what ground is a person categorised as intelligent and also if intelligence is gender based
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Liljeez:
u were a one-time headgirl at NEPA ryt ?

Lol...They've found me!
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Mznaett: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Edipee:
I can relate to this. Mznaett did a very job that day.

It was'nt my faultgrin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Theomajor:

Lol. Nice. You and me then would get along real fine.
cox u like d!ck undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
ijebu2020:

Exactlly what u think am saying..u girls shld jst bcareful of ritualists in disguise as rich loverboys all is nt gold dt glitters uhmmm its jst my own advise for you and for you in particular u may make use of it and u may not..

Alright. Thanks.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Alright. Thanks.
is that the being behind this moniker on yo profile?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Liljeez:
u were a one-time headgirl at NEPA ryt ?

Dayo Johnson?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Barigaboy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
The above listed is perfect but something funny happened yesterday when a guy gave me dis nyc looking phone to help him charge. I didn't look at it 2 times before I plugged it. Now, my problem is that one of my female friend also came to charge her phone. Immediately she saw d phone "which she doesn't no d owner" she started commenting, picked d phone and started pressing it. I was looking at her. Later I noticed d owner around n I told her to drop d phone. Do u no that lady started misbehaving, talking to me anyhow without dropping phone. Asking me for d owner. I snatched d phone from her. She waited till d guy who own d phone came n started relating with him. Admiring his phone n telling him her birthday date. I felt embarrassed n immediately dislike d girl.

4 Likes

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
I look at his chest then his trousers. If it's not bulging at all I normally ask myself if the "thing" under makes sense at all cheesy
u like that thing first.?
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Barigaboy:
The above listed is perfect but something funny happened yesterday when a guy gave me dis nyc looking phone to help him charge. I didn't look at it 2 times before I plugged it. Now, my problem is that one of my female friend also came to charge her phone. Immediately she saw d phone "which she doesn't no d owner" she started commenting, picked d phone and started pressing it. I was looking at her. Later I noticed d owner around n I told her to drop d phone. Do u no that lady started misbehaving, talking to me anyhow without dropping phone. Asking me for d owner. I snatched d phone from her. She waited till d guy who own d phone came n started relating with him. Admiring his phone n telling him her birthday date. I felt embarrassed n immediately dislike d girl.
olosho symptoms.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by adami1: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm, i experience 123 last week, d lady call me d next day & ask me why i didn't cut my left hand thumb nail.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Katieluv(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Loool
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by JuanDeDios: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
ba7man:
No 3 won't work for me. The more money I have, the more rugged I look... I care less cuz the money will talk.

When you see me very well dressed up and looking fresh, I probably need cash that period.
1000% correct. The richer I get, the less well-turned out I generally look. An intelligent lady who wants to know your economic status won't look at the phone like someone was saying. You can be a Dangote and carry a Nokia torchlight. She'd want to look at the wristwatch - that is something MOST men don't take, as they tend to wear something within their economic status. Note I said most. There are exceptions.

1 Like

Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Ekakamba: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
they don't give a fork 'bout number four except she's below 18 grin
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by zyzxx(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...no problem. Nobody's saying those are fixed criteria in dating a person,such that if one or two is absent, then it's a total No No. It just tickles the fancy somehow.
OK. That reasonable
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
cekhoe:
my own sequence is 4 5 2 1 3 at time even the third is not necessary afar as he is not sagging, and 4 first,so I can stop right there before I start sizing up some ones property
olosho symptoms.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinceprinz:

is that the being behind this moniker on yo profile?

There's a simpler way to have asked the question.undecided
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Liljeez(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...They've found me!
Haha
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Liljeez(m): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Dayo Johnson?
im how junior brother...
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Theomajor(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
cox u like d!ck undecided

Lol. No. I am a dude. And i am kinda large down there.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by dungburu: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am looking for a devil fearing lady, call 08060813546. I work with Exxon Mobil and gat a lot of money to spend.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by dungburu: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am looking for a devil fearing lady, call 08060813546. I work with Exxon Mobil and gat a lot of money to spend. No jokes.
Re: The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
dancok:
olosho symptoms.
hehehe,it's obvious that you are one of those egotistic boys(cos men don't think that way)who think that only them have the right to drool while letting Johnny jesticulate in your boxers,and any woman who even attempts to look is tagged an olosho, enlighten your mind,women drool too,just that we coordinate ourselves more,as far as my sequence is concerned, it's even the best,atleast, if there is a ring there,I stop my eyes,and when you see an olosho now you can't even spot the difference because your mind is already blurred with egotistic norms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.