Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98623 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:55am On Mar 26, 2016
D guy just dey form. That's another new style in towm grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by justmenoni: 4:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Op that might be an expensive boxer's from Kanye West clothing line
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2016
So any guy that sits with a lady is on a date with her? Haba.

Let's think na. From a different perspective, who knows, maybe that's a guy who needs financial assistance from his society, but rather he's being mocked by the same society.

Lots of people are suffering in this world, some people wear worse than that. That youve got life all rosy, doesnt mean your neighbour next door has got same rosy life.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by broses: 5:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
you can imagine very shameful act....Very disgusting and its an eye sore....
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2016
aku nke uwa ah by Ihe efu
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:03am On Mar 26, 2016
A guy with torn takes a girl on a date.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by muller101(m): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2016
STALE POST
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by funmind(f): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Burgerlomo:
D guy just dey form. That's another new style in towm grin
Seriously?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:

No, he lacks "Self love"
angry grin

Its air condition boxers grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by bgates: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
you are wrong my dear!

WOMEN ARE next to pig in terms of cleanliness. there are the most dirty and IRRITATING SET of species I have ever seen! always taping their heads like mad people and their hair to give out a fowl smell. a woman's mouth smell like a dead horse and her undies can intoxicate someone.

when WOMEN are in there period you will SMELLING some kind of smell you haven't come across in your life time and that smell is unexplainable.

Wow

This is wicked

This words can make a lady cry
Abi they are already crying
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Some guys are just too dirty

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

Its happen to me
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Sike(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2016
No brain as all
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:
[s]So any guy that sits with a lady is on a date with her? Haba.

Let's think na. From a different perspective, who knows, maybe that's a guy who needs financial assistance from his society, but rather he's being mocked by the same society.

Lots of people are suffering in this world, some people wear worse than that. That youve got life all rosy, doesnt mean your neighbour next door has got same rosy life[/s].

No excuse to justify that.putting on rag as undies.......
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:
[s]So any guy that sits with a lady is on a date with her? Haba.

Lots of people are suffering in this world, some people wear worse than that. That youve got life all rosy, doesnt mean your neighbour next door has got same rosy life[/s].

No excuse to justify that,putting on rag as undies.......
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 6:43am On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:

i dont think so
mrcork is a rich dude living in pekam grin
grin

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2016
ladibright:
grin grin funny.. he is only being responsible by caring for his bae

girls, una no dey even pity person , nawa oh una harsh oh.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I wont evn blame the girl at all. Some guys ar jst somehow. If she buys him new pants now, he mite start complainin. And ask her wahs rong wt d one dt he is wearing and next thing he wil say shes trying to change his life that he has so much responsibilites dan to b talkin about a torn pant. Finally, he mite conclude that she must av seen a guy wearin a good pant and she has come to compare. Guys are wonderful. grin

Be honest your bf has bought you lingeries, have you ever reciprocated. undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by seaga: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:
Men generally are very dirty and lack simple personal hygiene. Their breathe smell, their feet smells and so does their body. Most times I cnt breathe properly near some guys and I wonder what their wives will be enduring in the name of marriage.
If I discover he has torn boxers eh I will slap him.
She better leaves before he gives her syphillis. She may not know which disease he is carrying.

Solution, become a lesbian, that's if you are not already one undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Temitope124(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2016
adonisNEW:
Shameless
guys shaaa.....may GOD help we guys...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2016
Kinilowambe?
Na love na
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
dnt need to ansa dat. Find him n ask. He wud tell u how gud I am to him grin
seaga:
[quote author=seaga post=44116334]

Be honest your bf has bought you lingeries, have you ever reciprocated. undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by vikeyz(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Either the guy is a flirt or the girl is just stingy.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2016

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by MNDY(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
See them! The ladies will not comment on threads that are crucially related to them but will all come out on threads that mocks boys like this one!

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by teaseryoh: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2016
Typical yuruba boy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Jayuba(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2016
this is pathetic
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Arthurpeterzon: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2016
hahahaha, can't stop laughing. Am so sure they won't spend nothing less than 5k dia. Men's life sha. pity ur condition dude
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by zikiziki(f): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:
I dress better than most of the girls I have dated. I am just hard to beat when it comes to dressing. But for my boxers and singlets, I buy the cheap ones of N500 or less because I treat them as disposable. I also don't eat with reusable spoons. I find those cheap take-away plastic disposable ones more healthier. I boy them in dozens. And whenever I am eating out, I make sure I ask for a disposable spoon.
bobo juices alias big big talk
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by IamVinner: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2016
oya! See trending ooo..guy u dab...i knw him ooo. He is my padi
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by tottinova: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

You just see something and decide whatever your brain tells you.
What if it's the girl taking him out, what if he doesn't buy things for her, what if they just met and finally, what if that's his singlet

You didn't think of all these before you insulted the nigga.

Well I believe that whoever took the photo, has greater mental issues than that guys torn briefs.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.