Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62823 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by lukecent: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get

You can answer 16kingz, we don't give a damn.

Let me ask you, the national working committee of APC that were in Rivers state two days before election what do they come to do?
#Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers
Qed

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
[s]
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
[/s]

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by 8kingz(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
lukecent:

You can answer 16kingz, we don't give a damn.

Let me ask you, the national working committee of APC that were in Rivers state two days before election what do they come to do?
#Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers
Qed
If u don't mind educating me,wat did APC NWC do in Rivers bt pls don't say kill people because dat will b embarrassing even for someone like you

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Bullar: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Mr. Amaechi will be sorely disappointed by this defeat. He can go back to Abuja and face his job as a minister and leave Rivers State politics alone. Good riddance....!

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Pavarottii(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.
Nah, deep inside u, u r not happy; cos I don't see why u r dragging Bayelsa ND Rivers. U people should enjoy ur 22 states and ur FG. But it seems ur FG is not satisfied. Hence their sadness in not getting Bayelsa ND Rivers. Please ask dem why!

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Pavarottii:

Nah, deep inside u, u r not happy; cos I don't see why u r dragging Bayelsa ND Rivers. U people should enjoy ur 22 states and ur FG. But it seems ur FG is not satisfied. Hence their sadness in not getting Bayelsa ND Rivers. Please ask dem why!

It's simple, any sensible party will want to add more states to its warchest. You didn't expect the APC to just fold its arms because it has nearly twice as many states as the struggling PDP, and it controls the Presidency.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by PhockPhockMan: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cr7lomo: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
delawwise:
1. Rivers Rerun: INEC declares PDP winner of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA Constituency 1
Christian Ahiakwo has been declared winner of
Onelga state legislative rerun election for constituency 1
PDP 7,256
APC 1,848

2. Rivers Rerun: Sam Ogeh of PDP defeats Chidi Lloyd of APC
INEC has declared Mr Sam Ogeh of PDP winner of the Rivers State House of Assembly Emohua State Constituency.
He scored a total number of 14,621 votes against his closet rival Hon. Chidi Lloyd of APC who scored 5, 413 votes.

3. PDP's Kelechi Nwogu of Omuma House of Assembly wins
APC 3, 241
PDP 5, 568

4. PDP wins Akuku-Toru State Constituency 1
Result for RSHA Akulga constituency 1.
1. PDP - 11,624.
2. APC - 810
3. LABOUR PARTY - 107
4. I D - 61
&
5. REJECTED VOTES - 113.

5. PDP's Doctor Farah Dagogo of Degema House of Assembly wins.
PDP: 7,219
APC: 1573

6. Rivers State Majority Leader, Martins Amaewhule (PDP) wins Obio/Akpor Constituency 1 The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has declaredHon Martins Chike Amaehwule (PDP) of Obio / Akpor Constituency 1 wins his Re-run Election with a Total of 9,703 votes.
He defeated the APC candidate who polled : 4,078

more still coming.....

Chidi llyod that's meant to be in jail for attempted murder is contesting... What a zombie country indeed

23 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tuniski: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

Delusional

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by kilokeys(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

It's unfortunate that I don't know u personally.. Because by the time this dispensation starts to hit u hard.. And u start regretting, u wouldn't have the cash to eat talk more of buying data to tell us how miserable u have become

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Bullar:
Mr. Amaechi will be sorely disappointed by this defeat. He can go back to Abuja and face his job as a minister and leave Rivers State politics alone. Good riddance....!

Ameachi has been Governor twice which is the maximum allowed by the constitution. He has grown beyond Rivers State politics and is now a national politician.

Ameachi is loved in the NW, NC, NE and SW (the election deciders) and can win any national election. Apart from the SS/SE, where else can Wike be tolerated?

Ameachi has gone beyond state politics and his role in this election was to attempt an increase in the APC's large political warchest. He remains a Senior Minister of the Federal Republic and Dakuku has also gone Federal as Nimasa's DG.

All's well that ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by rooftop(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Coconut head.

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by lukecent: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

If u don't mind educating me,wat did APC NWC do in Rivers bt pls don't say kill people because dat will b embarrassing even for someone like you

Do u know what heating up the polity means?
That's never the best time to visit Rivers, you & I know that Rivers people don't like APC.
Don't try to force yourself on people who don't want to accept you.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by thundafire: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

a deluded being caused by drinking too much kunu

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

So no be say GEJ use federal might again?

So all apc members were killed by pdp?

Una get army, police, navy, airforce, DSS, civil defense, courts, efcc, etc and una still dey complain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ItzTun3chi(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz m:
have u gotten ur change from apc :-/

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2016
kilokeys:

It's unfortunate that I don't know u personally.. Because by the time this dispensation starts to hit u hard.. And u start regretting, u wouldn't have the cash to eat talk more of buying data to tell us how miserable u have become

Unfortunately for you, you are on your own as I don't reside in Nigeria...and only your likes see doom and gloom for your country.

As for me and other patriotic Nigerians, all we see is bright hope that we will be delivered from this wilderness we were put in by PDP's misrule.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by baralatie(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Following
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by wecan: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2016
You killed them and u r still ready to kill more of them without minding how they feel and u want them to vote 4 ur Islamic party. APC will never win any election in South South and South East again. They will never vote for APC

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

wait until we start the fight for resource control... You think the PDP taking control is for joke °°°°..... There is a grander plan...

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Adonis3: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
bad for you and your like
my brother

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by kilokeys(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

Unfortunately for you, you are on your own as I don't reside in Nigeria...and only your likes see doom and gloom for your country.

As for me and other patriotic Nigerians, all we see is bright hope that we will be delivered from this wilderness we were put in by PDP's misrule.

Folks like u bask in the sun of the white man's land.. And say thrash about a country u know nothing about.

U can't see clearly if u aren't down here.. So, run along.

Patriotism isn't enough.. Come home and change things. Not from behind the screens. Lost souls

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Enahi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Nope Amaechi caused it, his presence created the fear.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Phame: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is bad for us o. undecided
grin Dont worry!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by opineflu(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
quiet

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by festico: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

can sombody tell this guy that APC is no longer in opposition .

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi and Buhari must stop wasting the lives of people's children for nothing

River State is a PDP stronghold!!!!!

PDP while in power did not go wasting the lives of people to win Lagos or Kano. it was always the will of the people that prevailed.

No blood of any Nigerian is worth the ambition of Amaechi and Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by finestiyke(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Hello Zombie, how are you doing today?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by duduKING(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
SUBSCRIBE TODAY: BBM CHANNEL: C003EB71E and YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1yOGzp-QvgC9ILFr5h8hQ God breast you

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by MoneyGreen(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thunder fire that result Wey you post there. We no go gree! Wike is a thug nigga and a part-time drug dealer.. He's also a cultist! Aro bagger.. Rugged you!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
P D P ....... POWER!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.