Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62821 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Luckylife(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
mynd1:
Dis is bad for us o. undecided
is it now you are realising it, when it has been bad for your kind since after election you just woken up , is a pity sign of zombies

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin. You just bent on winning all. Fingers crossed

cckris:

See
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by tomakint: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ngenekwenu and Demdem please come and kneel down here and raise up your two hands cheesy cheesy kai I don miss after unnecessary 2 weeks ban from Mynd ......

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by eLcastro(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
10 official result so far..pdp clearin all...4 source nd lga confirmation check ait
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Luckylife(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.
you really need help from another planet.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Johnrake69:

Its comments like this that make me weep for this country, and sometimes wish that the western powers come back to colonise us all over again. Simply, because we have not learnt what governance is all about just like Donald Trump rightly pointed out. Its a shame.

Is Amaechi not suppose to be working closely with Wike to uplift the people of Rivers? Until we the followers understand that there is a difference between politics and governance. We will keep going in circles.
just the way Wike and Fayose are working alongside the FG to make Nigeria better? Politics everywhere is the same, you either belong with the ruling party or oppose it. So leave that your sermon of the western world.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by HOTWATER(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

I hope your name and that of your family members are in the CBN list of those employed ?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by yinkslinks(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are not a wise person to see pdp is for rivers. receive sense in Jesus name.
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ElCule: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

How is Amaechi the lion of ubima and slayer of GEJ? Please explain.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Opharhe: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
IzonOwei:
wait until we start the fight for resource control... You think the PDP taking control is for joke °°°°..... There is a grander plan...
Korrect guy. It's even more than resource control. We want True fiscal federalism and once that is achieved we'll focus more on our states and localities, the FG then becomes less attractive and we'll experience true growth and development.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by yinkslinks(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are losing all come 2019 and never to smell it again. scammers
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

grin. You just bent on winning all. Fingers crossed
INEC has declared PDP winner of the 8 HOA results released so far. Buhari knows that APC cannot win Rivers State. Amaechi is just too foolhardy. It's not juju. The people consider APC as the political wing of Boko Haram.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
ElCule:
Did Amaechi win Ubima yesterday? Omehia is also there for PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by SenJoe(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
marsoden:

Very silly comment.
I tell you.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Opharhe:
Korrect guy. It's even more than resource control. We want True fiscal federalism and once that is achieved we'll focus more on our states and localities, the FG then becomes less attractive and we'll experience true growth and development.
thats the ish... This whole saga could welcome our region into untold opportunities not having to worry about the burden of other slow regions or leeches...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
ElCule:

You know it, because you're the ones that keep screaming that he used Rivers State funds to finance PMB's successful election that kicked out Jonathan.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Mrjo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
O boy u why u dey harsh like this?
STFUareyouGod:
why not remain silent so you won't expose yourself? undecided
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
paschu:

You are really clueless. How does sponsoring your god translate to slaying GEJ? The man is smarter than your lots. That's why he shocked your god and the world honorably knowing fully well that you guys were not expecting it. It got nothing to do with any slaying whatsoever. Fact is, if he had wanted he would have stood his ground becaude we all know that he did not actually lose the stuff just that he loves nigeria so much, (or did you not hear the kids voting in Kano, and INEC not using card reders many places?). He is never like this present set of desparadoes who don't give a darn about who dies.

Yet he and his goons sent Orubebe to disrupt the announcement of the Presidential election results? Honorable my left foot.

You can only fool yourselves. Ameachi forever remains the Jonathan slayer.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

You know it, because you're the ones that keep screaming that he used Rivers State funds to finance PMB's successful election that kicked out Jonathan.
hell-Rufai said so on NTA, that Amaechi SPONSORED 5 APC governors in the North, most probably your Fulani jihadists, beginning with Tambuwal.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by arcike(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

I hope u aware that PDP has zoned presidency to North so either way, You will still bow to a Northerner.

North wey 80% of dem are beggers...no wahala let dem lead at lest na dem dey suffer from dis CHANGE...if u c how dem dey lament laff go won kill u....at lest we southerner are self made....
Sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by skot: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whether the PDP acknowledges it or not the simple fact is if Buhari wants Rivers State he has what it takes to grab it, imagine what a zoologist did in Ekiti and compare what a soldier can do, but PMB is not in a do or die mode for Rivers otherwise he knows what to do to forcefully grab it.
Rivers State is a violent zone if PDP wins= violence, if APC wins= violence.
SS people have to put their home in order for them to benefit positively.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by MoneyGreen(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
fof1:

@MONEYGREEN.. I BELIEVE U ARE A CULTIST TOO because ITS A THIEF OR DRUG DEALER/ SELLER THAT KNOWS THEIR KIND/ MEMBERS/ CUSTOMERS ETC.PLS COME OUT OF CULTISM.HELL FIRE IS REAL. WHETHER WIKE OR AMAECHI OR URSELF, U ARE ALL PRECIOUS SOULS YOUR LORD JESUS DIED FOR. DONT ALLOW POLITICS OR FAME OR GRANDSTANDING HOLD U BACK FROM MAKING THIS DIVINE DECIDION. REPENT OF UR SINSSSS.
Bros kukuma go open church na..abi na for Nairaland you wan start your preaching?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godwinkessi: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:
The Brain-box (PHALGA) of Rivers State has been won by APC.

This confirms that the elites of Rivers State believe in APC.

God bless the good people of Port-Harcourt city.

Dancing Azonto with Shoki at Mile3 round about

What good is the win Gonna be to u anyway?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Richydos:

Why are u playing dumb to my point.... Okay let me agree with u on da financial bla bla bla u just said... But how come he couldn't use d financial strength to conquer his own state? N up till now he still can't..... U too know he can't "right?...... Lolzzzz
U n I know how Jonathan lost his election... Sorry Amaechi wasn't a part of it

That's because he has already been painted as a traitor, and Riverians are still hurting from Jonathan's humiliating defeat in the hands of the APC.

No matter how you slice or dice it, Ameachi was a major financier and strategist of APC'S successful presidential campaign that kicked out the ineffectual buffoon, and hence, forever retains the title of the Jonathan Slayer.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ElCule: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

So your self-aclaimed anti coruption crusader rides on coruption to power and you still call him Mr integrity. Your hypocray is alarming.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
arcike:

North wey 80% of dem are beggers...no wahala let dem lead at lest na dem dey suffer from dis CHANGE...if u c how dem dey lament laff go won kill u....at lest we southerner are self made....
Sai APC

I will consider your chances of joining APC youth forum
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
cckris:

hell-Rufai said so on NTA, that Amaechi SPONSORED 5 APC governors in the North, most probably your Fulani jihadists, beginning with Tambuwal.

So Ameachi NEVER used Rivers State funds to finance PMB's successful election?

Waiting for your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by ajepako(f): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ican2020:
Anyone hoping and dreaming that APC will win a single seat in Rivers should wake-up and face reality

who says APC cannot win any seat in River state?

what of OK PLASTIC seat?

No be seat be that one too?

Oga no vex some zombies oh grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by rawpey247: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whether u like it or not......APC change slogans is working against them.....is this not a change ni??people's eyes don over clear.... Changing from lying government to fair party.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godwinkessi: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
skot:
Whether the PDP acknowledges it or not the simple fact is if Buhari wants Rivers State he has what it takes to grab it, imagine what a zoologist did in Ekiti and compare what a soldier can do, but PMB is not in a do or die mode for Rivers otherwise he knows what to do to forcefully grab it.
Rivers State is a violent zone if PDP wins= violence, if APC wins= violence.
SS people have to put their home in order for them to benefit positively.

Rivers is not like ekiti bro. U know who Rivers governor is? I'm so scared of that brother, Buhari won't dare try any direct drama. U can imagine how many APC loyalists would have been killed if Wike's election was done again. Even with all the money and power vested on Amaechi he couldn't do nothing. Bro say what u know

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
ElCule:
So your self-aclaimed anti coruption crusader rides on coruption to power and you still call him Mr integrity. Your hypocray is alarming.

The party was funded not Buhari, and it doesn't change the fact that Ameachi slayed Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.