Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (62825 Views)

Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by excel101(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right
Very bad losers. Since Niger Deltans knew that APC always speak with 2 sides of their mouth, they'll never win any election in the region. They've denied all their promises. From the whole cinerio, Its a clear case of the devil you know(PDP) is better than the angel you don't know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by securi: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
[
Sorry Bro, Wike has been there before him and has also proved to him that he doesn't have any political base. He was declared personal non grata by his Ubima kinsmen and that is the worse that can happen to a man

quote author=fulanimafia post=43938479]

Ameachi has been Governor twice which is the maximum allowed by the constitution. He has grown beyond Rivers State politics and is now a national politician.

Ameachi is loved in the NW, NC, NE and SW (the election deciders) and can win any national election. Apart from the SS/SE, where else can Wike be tolerated?

Ameachi has gone beyond state politics and his role in this election was to attempt an increase in the APC's large political warchest. He remains a Senior Minister of the Federal Republic and Dakuku has also gone Federal as Nimasa's DG.

All's well that ends well. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

APC has won PHALGA so what do you have to say next?
If INEC declares APC winner of PHALHA you know how it's gon be. You know the kind of people that live there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
cckris:

If INEC declares APC winner of PHALHA you know how it's gon be. You know the kind of people that live there.

Those thay will die will not alter the result.

Moreover, The military presence will subdue them.

Na backyard dem go kill each other.

The brain box of Rivers state has been won by APC
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by SirToby(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Don't you guys want BIAFRA again ? Why are you so concerned with what is happening in the country ? I thought is BIAFRA or death! Lol... Hypocrites

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fof1: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Thunder fire that result Wey you post there. We no go gree! Wike is a thug nigga and a part-time drug dealer.. He's also a cultist! Aro bagger.. Rugged you!

@MONEYGREEN.. I BELIEVE 7R A CULTIST TOO because ITS A THIEF OR DRUG DEALER/ SELLER THAT KNOWS THEIR KIND/ MEMBERS/ CUSTOMERS ETC.PLS COME OUT OF CULTISM.HELL FIRE IS REAL. WHETHER WIKE OR AMAECHI OR URSELF, U ARE ALL PRECIOUS SOULS YOUR LORD JESUS DIED FOR. DONT ALLOW POLITICS OR FAME OR GRANDSTANDING HOLD U BACK FROM MAKING THIS DIVINE DECIDION. REPENT OF UR SINSSSS.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Osisinakpo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Why won't PDP win after they've nearly killed all the APC...that was there plan all along,create fear in the heart of the people so that they will not come out and vote then manufacture numbers,just when are we going to get it right if we are ever going to get it right

my friend, what do you mean by that. APC have nothing to offer. The earlier you know this, the better it is for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Richydos(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
taurusmena1:
Those making silly statements here and there by supporting either of both parties definitely needs Psychiatric Evaluation.. I hold both parties nd gullible youths of Rivers state responsible for the blood shed nd loss of lives.Amaechi is a tout nd Wike a befitting tout for Amaechi. I hope God prepares a palace for them in Hell here on earth....All wailers an Zombies pls be reserved and make constructive criticisms rather than celebrate a victory or loss that doesn't benefit u in any way..I rest my case while I observe in silence for now.
What's this 1 saying.... In every election there must be winner n a loser.... It's either u are supporting d winners or u are supporting d losers.... U can't just be sitting on d fence except u are not up to 18
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fof1: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Thunder fire that result Wey you post there. We no go gree! Wike is a thug nigga and a part-time drug dealer.. He's also a cultist! Aro bagger.. Rugged you!

@MONEYGREEN.. I BELIEVE U ARE A CULTIST TOO because ITS A THIEF OR DRUG DEALER/ SELLER THAT KNOWS THEIR KIND/ MEMBERS/ CUSTOMERS ETC.PLS COME OUT OF CULTISM.HELL FIRE IS REAL. WHETHER WIKE OR AMAECHI OR URSELF, U ARE ALL PRECIOUS SOULS YOUR LORD JESUS DIED FOR. DONT ALLOW POLITICS OR FAME OR GRANDSTANDING HOLD U BACK FROM MAKING THIS DIVINE DECIDION. REPENT OF UR SINSSSS.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Sunnynwa: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

[b]APC still controls 22 states [/b]including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.

22 states out of which 21 are moribund.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Brain-box (PHALGA) of Rivers State has been won by APC.

This confirms that the elites of Rivers State believe in APC.

God bless the good people of Port-Harcourt city.

Dancing Azonto with Shoki at Mile3 round about
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
sinistermind:

I guess you re oblivious why the APC is fighting to get Rivers. They failed in Delta, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom, Rivers was their last target and they have failed in that also. These 4 states are Nigerian oil rich states and if the federal govt can control those states then it will have required funds to fund their party. They only have lagos, which has a seaport. Rivers has both a seaport and also oil rich. Losing Rivers is definitely a big blow to the ruling party.

Bullocks. Who shares the oil revenue to the states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by paschu: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

2015 has already shown how disposable SS/SE votes are. Your labeling of the APC as an Amala party will also not help the PDP in the SW.

PDP can only remain a state level party in the SS/ SE.

Wait until David Mark or Ribadu is paired with either the Gov. of Ondo or Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Those thay will die will not alter the result.

Moreover, The military presence will subdue them.

Na backyard dem go kill each other.

The brain box of Rivers state has been won by APC

Lagos boy
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by godoluwa(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
FLYFIRE:

If you are looking for wife bro talk... stop talking in parables & we will let you have one... inlaw-in-advane.. hehe
hmmm...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by MrJah(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

You are a nonentity. When last I checked, APC is so unpopular in every civilized brain.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
No be small pain oooo

GodpunishBuhari:

E pain am
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by fulanimafia: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Richydos:

It's funny how you can comfortably classify Amaechi as jonathan' s slayer...... I bet u must have forgotten he couldn't even deliver his own state against PDP almost in all elections in River state...... He is just being a member of ALL POLITICAL COMPENSATION

In one breath you claim Ameachi used Rivers State funds to finance PMB's successful election, in the next breath you try to claim he did not slay the ineffectual buffoon.

I feel your pain through all your confusion.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by samjadinero(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chidi Lloyd can now go and rest on a forgotten tree Chidi Lloyd can now go and rest on a forgotten tree. grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki they are doing change of name.

Tunami:
i wont comment on this thread until i see the comments of hungerbad, onankpaba ngeneukwenu and other apc agents on nairaland.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Nobody displays APC around Igbo building materials at Mile 3. You're just trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by richyblink1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

Have you been to Rivers state before? How can Phalga be the brain box of the state when obio akpor is there?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikiki Buhari will soon sack that Judas of Ibima.

princefaculty:
Amaechi don waste APC/FG money o, na one chance for them
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Doubleoo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Based on the current situation of the country and the propaganda by APC, I don't expect any Nigerian to still go vote APC. Think of the #50 mandatory bank charges, the dollar upsurge, fuel scarcity, electricity tariff and the rest. No, APC doesn't have anything to offer than excuse.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
MoneyGreen:

Small boy

Noise-maker

See how you just exposed your stupidity on Nairaland.

Everybody now knows you re a low life

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by amtaken(f): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
OPC shut up!

You lost you lost.

Quit making things more difficult for yourself.

Your Judas of Ibima has failed woefully.

Shameless OPC.

SirToby:
Don't you guys want BIAFRA again ? Why are you so concerned with what is happening in the country ? I thought is BIAFRA or death! Lol... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Richydos(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

In one breath you claim Ameachi used Rivers State funds to finance PMB's successful election, in the next breath you try to claim he did not slay the ineffectual buffoon.

Why are u playing dumb to my point.... Okay let me agree with u on da financial bla bla bla u just said... But how come he couldn't use d financial strength to conquer his own state? N up till now he still can't..... U too know he can't "right?...... Lolzzzz
U n I know how Jonathan lost his election... Sorry Amaechi wasn't a part of it
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by shamecurls(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
cckris:

Lagos boy

I wish i could tell u why u wrong

I know that town from head to toe. Spent far past a decade. So u can imagine.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by Ratello: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is the best thing to ever happen to Southsouth cheesy cheesy me love this.... cheesy congrats to my niggars, Truckpusher and others.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by onajo2000(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

I don't think so.

APC still controls 22 states including Lagos (clear majority compared to PDP's 13), and we control the Federal Government that shares the revenue to all other states (including Rivers). Ameachi remains a Federal Minister of Transport while Dakuku Peterside is the new NIMASA Chairman.

Furthermore, Ameachi the Lion of Ubima retains his title as the Jonathan slayer that helped rescue Nigeria from the fangs of the PDP by kicking 'em out of Aso Rock.

We are still sitting pretty iyar'uwa cool.

Mark my words.... Ameachi will be running from pillar to post after the results has been released

Because and small mistake he enters rivers state na straight to prison

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by cckris: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:

I wish i could tell u why u wrong
See

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results by paschu: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
fulanimafia:

You are really clueless. How does sponsoring your god translate to slaying GEJ? The man is smarter than your lots. That's why he shocked your god and the world honorably knowing fully well that you guys were not expecting it. It got nothing to do with any slaying whatsoever. Fact is, if he had wanted he would have stood his ground becaude we all know that he did not actually lose the stuff just that he loves nigeria so much, (or did you not hear the kids voting in Kano, and INEC not using card reders many places?). He is never like this present set of desparadoes who don't give a darn about who dies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.