Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70839 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Shrekjhon(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:

And the majority of girls who will support this are lazy, gold diggers who are only looking for already-made men that they can just pop out babies for without any thought of adding something tangible to the guy's life.

Please help us to ask them oooo! I thought it was even going to be bringing a child to the world! That I can understand but saying they shouldn't get married! There are so going to be Lotta Menopause Ladies in the market ooo! And she herself noe go see any husband marry! Na die she dei be that
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My ass is more important than your whole being don't disrespect it angry

Success for me is not getting rich but being wealthy and when you have everything you want smiley smiley

you dig? undecided
if you have a bony ass then sorry I will disrespect it, Beeeeeet..... if you gada well I will worship at your altar. wink wink wink. unless you're underage o. but seriously, thank goodness you said it with your mouth. ''get all you want ''.most girls want husband. hope We can do without cos if you chase money and get old na only sugar boys you can get with your money and even they won't marry a control freak. just give you a good dicking and chop your money. forgive the rawRity but a spade is a spade

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My ass is more important than your whole being don't disrespect it angry

Success for me is not getting rich but being wealthy and when you have everything you want smiley smiley

you dig? undecided
if you have a bony ass then sorry I will disrespect it, Beeeeeet..... if you gada well I will worship at your altar. wink wink wink. unless you're underage o. but seriously, thank goodness you said it with your mouth. ''get all you want ''.most girls want husband. hope We can do without cos if you chase money and get old na only sugar boys you can get with your money and even they won't marry a control freak. just give you a good dicking and chop your money. forgive the rawRity but a spade is a spade. I tried what you're saying. and now no wife even though the money is on the way. only desperate gold diggers. time for everything dear
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
tonero4urch:
@ OP... Since women clamour for gender equality then it means that a woman without a car and a house should marry a man without a car and a house too- so they can be equal in all aspects. I mean, what happens to the gender equality women so much crave for?

You don't expect me after toiling day and night to acquire my car and house to end up with a woman without a car and a house- I can't try that.

Since ladies have decided that they won't marry a man without a car and a house, I , on behalf of the men are saying that we can't marry a woman too without a car and a house because like poles attract.

We are suppose to be equal in all aspect so if you don't have a car and a house then I shouldn't have a car and a house for equality sake.

I think this best explains it. Don't reap where you didn't sow.
#TeamGenderEquality

Nah gender equality is a myth... here's a joke "How many feminist does it take to change a lightbulb ?"
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
mikolo80:
if you have a bony ass then sorry I will disrespect it, Beeeeeet..... if you gada well I will worship at your altar. wink wink wink. unless you're underage o. but seriously, thank goodness you said it with your mouth. ''get all you want ''.most girls want husband. hope We can do without cos if you chase money and get old na only sugar boys you can get with your money and even they won't marry a control freak. just give you a good dicking and chop your money. forgive the rawRity but a spade is a spade
Mr rawRity when its time for me to cross that river, I will safely do smiley

Thanks for the hint smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
frakdon:
of course, nwoke ka'm bu,smiles.....by the way you made some priceless sense there..
How much would it cost me to acquire?

But I hope that you do practice, what you preach....? Eyebrows!

cost you to acquire gini?

seems it's a bit difficult for one to practice what one preaches... so here's what I do...

I PREACH WHAT I PRACTICEgrin *eyelashesgrintongue
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tommychow(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
kaziblake:
it's happened to me too.

Looool. Who else? Tell me how many female victims you know and I'll tell you how many men I know who got dumped for a rich guy. Should I now label all naija women gold-diggers?

If it makes you feel better, I'm one of the good guys. Do you yourself a long term favor and count the good guys first. Focusing on good people (like me) brings so much positivity to your life.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed. Don't know what to say.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by MARKone(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
dikamzy:
my anger is d@ d mind of some little,remaining innocent minded ladies may have been spoilt with ds irrelevant write up.

My questions are

1. @op was it our fault d@ our politicians create job opportunity only for their pocket nd not for d masses?

2. @op I hope ur advice is also meant for dose single ladies, that are in dia late 20's nd late 30's.

3. @op so u hv Neva heard d@ 2heads are Berra Dan 1

4. @op hv u read abt d love life of sm rich fellas n d country?

5. @op have you heard about faith nd miracle b4?

6. @op if ur married, hw buoyant was ur life partner b4 he walked u down d isle? (d@ is if ur married)

7. @op are all ur brothers rich to d extent d@ they wia house nd car owners b4 they got married? (d@ s if u hv brothers)

8. @op I hope this advice also goes to ur brothers, ur nephews, ur friends u love so much nd all ur relatives?

9. @op y u just spoil so many guys day on ds faithful Sunday afternoon abi ds evening?

10. @op I no understand d kind school way u go oh!

11. @op even those oyibo way write dose books way u dy read cm dy yan trash, married with less Dan $100 cos dia country have reservations they prey on!

12. @op Nnnnnaaaa mehn!!!!!!! Nawa 4 u oh!!!

No mind these small Brats, wey go come online dey type rubbish, people that are still being spoon fed. Go to crusades churches and see the number of ladies looking for husbands, many are even willing to fund their wedding because guy man no hol, and they fear of menopause is the beginning of wisdom. Check the statistics of unmarried ladies and men in our society, you'll shiver.
Nwata akwo n'azu amoro n'ije siri Ike. Let them continue waiting for ready made men.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tommychow(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are

Sweet!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by vitality22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gold diggers everywhere
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by joseph1832(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Creamish:

My friend moved into her hubby's family home and was turned to d maid by hubbyz mum n sisters. Hubby is a mamaz boy.. His family stuck their noses in their business and ofcourse D marriage Dint last.. Y risk it? Get ur own place...even if its a face-me-I-face-u..
Yea but this case is one in a million. Its a known fact most women always like their husbands to have his own apartment so they can claim 'landlady' and lord it over their husband's siblings and friends.

Yes I admit some women can be foolish when they assume the role of the breadwinner...
This is among the reason why I refer to you as 'creme de la creme' when you speak the plain truth. LOL.

Times have changed from that of our father's. No one says u must be bouyant...at least have a place and if y'all are OK soaking garri 3 times daily, who are we to complain?
True that! The days of our fathers have passed, now is the day of wives who chase their husbands siblings and friends away from their husbands house, just so they can show whose in charge. Even in the midst of soaking garri. Lol.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

cost you to acquire gini?

seems it's a bit difficult for one to practice what one preaches... so here's what I do...

I PREACH WHAT I PRACTICEgrin *eyelashesgrintongue
hahahaha. Funny, well better..

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bennymark(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
undecided

Sad enough the lady I want to marry is in this category of 'made guy' thing. Annother of her reasoon for wanting our marriage is so we can have 'cute kids'

I plan on working hard (God helping me) to change her and then marry her.

That is why they say women are chicken brained (no offense meant to any woman)

#21stCenturyWoman
#TelemundoBrainWashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
frakdon:
well, I had to support you guys, just today...

I have, and then I was having a lot of thoughts about your kind..

Sneezes) well, hope you no go mind, mud house(s) I go come with 2, and an extra 1 for whoever taught you what you know..
How was today?

lies!!! who beg you for support? GERARAHERE jortonguetonguetongue

hehehehe, happy thinking?gringrin

hehehehe, mud house ke? kukuma carry thatch house come na .

had a great day, hope you did as well?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
bennymark:
undecided

Sad enough the lady I want to marry is in this category of 'made guy' thing. Annother of her reasoon for wanting our marriage is so we can have 'cute kids'

I plan on working hard (God helping me) to change her and then marry her.

That is why they say women are chicken brained (no offense meant to any woman)

#21stCenturyWoman
#TelemundoBrainWashing

Why take such a risk? YOU CANNOT CHANGE PEOPLE. She's not some robot you can reprogram, ditch her and look for a decent and humble girl.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by BraniacX(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
KashyBaby:
I totally agree with u OP...the thing is so many men wanna marry but their are not financially stable...a lot of couple lives in paycheck to paycheck & kids are the one suffering from the things they never asked for...

and what in your own opinion are girls supposed to bring to the marriage table? apart from the slit between their legs and high expectations? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by henryhemon(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
CSTR2:
I absolutely agree. Times have changed. To live a decent and comfortable life is now very expensive.
Which is why I really can't understand why a man will want to entangle himself with marital stress when his finances are not stable. It is just bewildering.
Even when i was in college, i had friends already planning marriage with their girlfriends. shocked Guys with no job and an abysmal CGPA. angry
It is hard for many people to focus on one thing at a time. Luckily for me i never had that problem.
Stayed away from irrelevant romantic relationships, got my first class, got a pretty good job in an oil servicing firm and yet i still find myself wondering if it is enough for the responsibility to come.
Marriage, especially the responsibility that comes with it is scary. The fact that people jump into it is even scarier.

Bro no offence you are just ass licking,do you know how Bill gate started? Steve job? Aliko dangote? Atiku Abubakar? Brother it's clear you know nothing about this topic.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Leriebloom(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
Please be proud of your self with that your mind sets I see you going places
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by henryhemon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Phlegmwash:

Why take such a risk? YOU CANNOT CHANGE PEOPLE. She's not some robot you can reprogram, ditch her and look for a decent and humble girl.

Even if he marrys her,she won't be satisfied.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bstringz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol, This op Don make Boys Vex this Sunday afternoon.
A very stupid Girl.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Monalisa185(f): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
jojothaiv:
Me too, but MUFC jux won o..... Smilling in Nairabet!
Choi!! my niqqa, keep my share of the bet ooogringrin
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
sukkot:
bros you be real MVP. i like the house. looks very british. cute house. bros how much did it cost to build that house ? if you are not comfortable telling me its OK.

I bought the bricks at the rate of #180 as at 2014, and I bought 2000 pcs........!!! But as at today, it goes for 230 per one.

I spent roughly 150k from foundation to the level and I spent 260k for the roofing, I spent 60k on the ceiling, yet to finish, and 40k on the flooring, yet to finish. I spent roughly 15k on the electrical (I did the wiring myself) roughly 885k and I AM HAPPILY SLEEPING THERE WITH MY FAMILY, no more under the threat of Landlord.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by infinitty(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
...and any woman that is not a virgin should not marry.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by bennymark(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Broda she is on probation, we jst started not long, if I find out I cant. cope, I will back out.

Moreso, I am still SEARCHING incase plan A come get K-Leg, if only we could live without them

No woonder that Ghanian said 'The beautiful ones are noot yet born'

Phlegmwash:

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by henryhemon(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
jelal007:
When a brokeass,gold-digging bitch talks,u can easily spot them. They want from a man what their fathers couldn't give them. Its their kind that sell p**sy. Disgusting.

I 've a niece who is in same category with them,goes out with only dudes that owns cars, she's always broke and heart broken. I look at her n laugh,she's always asking me of money. It will clear in her eyes one day, that path she has chosen .
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sagaxity(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Firstly Its a shame dat d mind is now enchanted to material things and no 1 cares about the most important tins when it comes to d issue of marriage, dating etc , can I ask, what is d role of money, cars or buildings in marriage?? .. Why putting the last tins 1st??
Secondly All those material tins can be owned by either the man or the woman and when there is peace nd d fear of God life goes on...
For clarity, Am not relegating d role of money or material tins in marriage, am against her motion cos though the role of money and its substitute can't be understated, it should also not be overstated as said by the OP....
I believe dis ur view is a personal one and should have being thoroughly thought through before posting here.....cos from ur post I can summarize literally by saying " U re willing to marry a man who has cars, 3 bedroom flat, nd cash irrespective of his biz/how he makes money, irrespective of how he treats u, ur family and ur whole being.....
Sister think again. #peace
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by iamtaiwo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
Absolutely Rubbish..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lytech:
Nice quote thou..
But for how long will a man remain single because of money..
A man at the age 30 with master degree without a car or a house(talkless of a well paid job) should remain single till he gt one?
Our government and economy makes this quote invalid..
You never can tell,your wife might be the source of God picking up ur call....(getting married to otedola daughter lol)
Abeg leave that tired op with her poverty mentality..
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
sagaxity:
Firstly Its a shame dat d mind is now enchanted to material things and no 1 cares about the most important tins when it comes to d issue of marriage, dating etc , can I ask, what is d role of money, cars or buildings in marriage?? .. Why putting the last tins 1st??
Secondly All those material tins can be owned by either the man or the woman and when there is peace nd d fear of God life goes on...
For clarity, Am not relegating d role of money or material tins in marriage, am against her motion cos though the role of money and its substitute can't be understated, it should also not be overstated as said by the OP....
I believe dis ur view is a personal one and should have being thoroughly thought through before posting here.....cos from ur post I can summarize literally by saying " U re willing to marry a man who has cars, 3 bedroom flat, nd cash irrespective of his biz/how he makes money, irrespective of how he treats u, ur family and ur whole being.....
Sister think again. #peace
To complete Ur last line,....which is very common with broke gals and gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by pet2ten(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
I will buy u a trailer of origin bitters....better person...for that comment I will vote for u as president.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by anigbajumo(m): 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Onyiido:
What's your problem. Did u read my post at all. I was in support of what u posted not against it. Besides I'm just about to settle with someone who don't have all these cuz I believe he is not only to play the role alone but for me to be a help-meet to him. So next time wear your google $ read before attacking. Mtchewwww

No ves ma,God bless yer Union. Pls hold d guy tight, all will be well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.