Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70806 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by liquidheaven(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bitch this dick ain't FREE!
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Qualer: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
chimkaire:
How's this a topic

Op, igata alu onye yahoo ma o bu onye money ritual grin lipsrsealed

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!!
One question
Are all ur brothers that are married car owners or owners of 3 bedroom flats..?

2nd question
Was ur dad a car owner and a 3bedroom flat owner befor he met ur mum?

Golld digging spirit, when are u gonna leave naija girls alone?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kenneth10110(m): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Not in support of this. Are you into materials or love.

1)Some people are destined to be rich when they are married.
2)will u marry someone because he has a car and house. He has a car and house what if he is not yet qualified to marry will u jump to him.
3) Some are 30 or more no car or house so they shouldn't marry or they should be rejected because no house or car.

Marry someone who has plans of success with bright sight to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by sukkot: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rotentina:

I bought the bricks at the rate of #180 as at 2014, and I bought 2000 pcs........!!! But as at today, it goes for 230 per one.

I spent roughly 150k from foundation to the level and I spent 260k for the roofing, I spent 60k on the ceiling, yet to finish, and 40k on the flooring, yet to finish. I spent roughly 15k on the electrical (I did the wiring myself) roughly 885k and I AM HAPPILY SLEEPING THERE WITH MY FAMILY, no more under the threat of Landlord.

wow, i shall keep saying it, you are the real MVP. you have wiring skills too ? bros you too much. i want to pick up wiring and building skills too. i like people who can build their own house or participate in building it. its a great skill to have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kassidy90(m): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
I don't think Pastor David Oyedepo has a car or 3bedrooms flat before he married, Gold diggers overwhere
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

Specialbaby:
life has evolve the stage of sitting down and waiting for a guy and shitting babes out like watery stool,majority of ladies these days are making plans on how to better their lot and making headways but that not withstanding,no sensible and focus lady will settle for a guy with the future sha be bright mentality!

If i am working and toiling to better my self,what prevented the guy from doing so?see ehn,poverty is a curse,try being broke and you will hate your existence!

Specialbaby:

Being Broke?

I said it,...this one is broke
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Only guys with houses and cars should even date. undecided

Simple question: when your dad was dating your mom, did he have a house and a car?

Let's start from there.

Dude... you nailed it... and her (OP) response is definitely a lie...
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JacksonD7: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Opinion from a gold digger
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Biafrarep(m): 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rooneyboy:

U are so on point dear , most times I wonder why ladies choose to suffer for the rest of their lives all because of the word "love".

I tell my female colleagues to always shine their eyes when they want to settle down, else they'll forever regret coming to this world .
Look at this one, you how rich are you? How old are you? Are you married? From what I know, you are still struggling, you even defrauded me of 1100 naira in your so called data business yet you are here giving unsolicited advise to ladies not to marry "poor" dudes then I wonder who will marry your sorry ass if they all take your warning. mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by xpensiv: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Judging from your post you haven't lived much in Nigeria - talking about credit rating.

As someone from two sides of the world & also lived in the two sides, here's my own opinion:

UK & other credit allowing economies - yes you have a point.

Nigeria - NO YOU DON'T! Recently went to check prices of a flat I can buy from one of the property developers in lekki - comes to about 25million naira.
Payment plans are available but do I want to get involved in such in Nigeria? No - personal reasons though.

I can strongly say my dad couldn't afford this too at my age! It didn't stop him from getting married to even a white woman - my mum.
Now they together took out their mortgage for their first house in England, then continued like that to build themselves up.

Now a days women/ladies get stuck on husbands doing the major stuff hence why there's a lot of homes with disrespect to wives.

If I do buy a house & my future wife misbehaves someday it won't take much to ask her to leave "my house". Now if we do buy this house together I dare not say that.

Ladies do tend to seek comfort but comfort comes with a price from most men, I've seen this a lot in Nigeria. In England a woman can easily walk out on her husband as benefits & housing scheme got her back.

Notwithstanding, a man should be reasonably comfy before taking someone's daughter into matrimony in order not to suffer her.

Women are to be treated with respect but let's remember - respect is due to whom deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by doskie(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
if im so rich. then my wife is just a slave so long as she didnt meet me poor. she's like every other person; my cook, my gateman, my driver, my househelp, and if I want a bigger buttocks or br3asts than the one she has, who is she to object? I will never tell her I love her cos that will be a lie. I want the seex and babies and status of a married man; she wants the comfort, the food, the shelter, the money and the name of a rich man, when the contract gets boring, il look again for a younger one. if her dad or elder brother comes around, he will wash my car and iron my clothes if im richer than him. I will not sit and talk with him in my palour, he will call me sir and sit on the floor. ladies what do you want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by terabyte2015(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more.

Give this guy 2 Orijin in my name
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by JoaHynppes(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2016
adeaks:
The fallacy in this thread is the assumption that the man's income and his life generally would remain at the same level before he got married, after he got married, and even when the kids start arriving. For someone to keep earning exactly the same income over a couple of years shows there is something wrong somewhere.

The second fallacy is that the wife wont add anything to the man or the upkeep of the house. While I am not saying the wife should be the bread winner, but why should all the expenses be on the man's $500 income alone? It means the wife is a liability and even if you are earning $10,000 such a wife will fritter it away.

How about the wife supporting and collaborating with the husband to grow his $500 income to $2000. No one wants to marry a wife who is only prepared to spend without thinking of how to earn more.
Bro you got almost 2000likes and 250shares in your post thou. Lol..they keep coming
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by kaziblake(f): 12:05am On Mar 21, 2016
tommychow:

Looool. Who else? Tell me how many female victims you know and I'll tell you how many men I know who got dumped for a rich guy. Should I now label all naija women gold-diggers?

If it makes you feel better, I'm one of the good guys. Do you yourself a long term favor and count the good guys first. Focusing on good people (like me) brings so much positivity to your life.
Thanks smiley
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kgdavid(m): 12:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if it is compulsory to express an opinion on this nairaland. Op calls herself an economist and yet presents such a poor argument for her assertion.

Hey argument is that getting married increases the burden on a man and bringing kids into the world under such conditions would increase poverty. I wonder if this Vinshu or Vinshi person really couldn't think through more practical solutions or simply got bored and decided to seek for attention?

Here's a five minute solution that makes far more sense:

How about a young man and woman get married, maintain a small one bedroom that would suffice for a bachelor, practice birth control, and work and save together? Ms economist can't you see a multiplier effect there, as costs are minimized and income streams expanded?

Nairaland is so annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2016
@ vishnu, so u mean all successful couples today are as a result of only the man owning a house and a car?...

U see the rate at which u think?
so immature if i must say.

And when the man does dat, what do u bring as support to the table?....kitty?...smh
Mind u, u might not still be a virgin then

Any girl who isnt a virgin and is only looking up to the man for EVERYTHING should not get married
How about that?

Look around,.. the economy and its hardship and show me a young made man with such, if either he isnt into yahoo or y plus?,,i dnt xpect u to ansa dis one, cos it seems u are not from this country.

why do u ladies keep viewing marraige as an ESCAPE ROUTE FROM POVERTY?...smh...and later u come here and say men are scarce

Only LAZY girls are broke,

Only BROKE girls just sit and dream more of ready-made men when her mates are hustling to support their partners,

Only a stvpid man see's this attributes in a lady and still go ahead to marry the GOLD DIIGER

Broke +lazy= gold diiger

this is why many of you end up as 7th wives to that illiterate alhaji and politicians

This is why many of you are been used and dump by the dream made-men

This is the reason why many of u are still single and still searching @ 30

This is the reason why many of you have missed out on ur potential husband's

This is the reason someone posted the team foreing girls philosophy

This is the reason why guys juz wanna fvck u and settle for the village girl.

This is the reason guys look down on u becos of this broke,low,foolish,lazy gold diggging mentality

This is why i wont support gender equality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Kgdavid:
Sometimes I wonder if it is compulsory to express an opinion on this nairaland. Op calls herself an economist and yet presents such a poor argument for her assertion.

Hey argument is that getting married increases the burden on a man and bringing kids into the world under such conditions would increase poverty. I wonder if this Vinshu or Vinshi person really couldn't think through more practical solutions or simply got bored and decided to seek for attention?

Here's a five minute solution that makes far more sense:

How about a young man and woman get married, maintain a small one bedroom that would suffice for a bachelor, practice birth control, and work and save together? Ms economist can't you see a multiplier effect there, as costs are minimized and income streams expanded?

Nairaland is so annoying.

Can you be less hypocritical? Did I tell you that having children brings poverty? Having children increases your expenses! And if your income doesn't increase to match up your expenses, it becomes loss. And excess loss results in bankruptcy.

It's simple accounting. Read again and apply wisdom and understanding.

Why work and save together? A man's duty is to provide for his wife not two of them
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Stephandeswardt: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Specialbaby post=43937662]Majority of those who will dispute this well articulated thread are broke guys who don't want to get their hands dirty!

Why date or marry when you are not financially stable only to belive in better days ahead??it just crazy!![/quote

And what have you achieved in life? Or you waiting a rich man to come and marry a broke you. ....as your source of income. .......our 's lot of our girls have stupid mentality, that's why the husband doesn't have any value for them in marriage.....because they aren't creative enough to offer anything more than to produce kids and cook.....and when the man engages them in economic warfare, they become economically paralysed or start looking for men to give them money......same cycle with our single girls
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Kassidy90:
I don't think Pastor David Oyedepo has a car or 3bedrooms flat before he married, Gold diggers overwhere
And presently he is driving a kia rio whenever he goes for distribution of fliers

Menhh Some ladies ehhn, their brains are too fool of foolishness

Foolish fools.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Can you be less hypocritical? Did I tell you that having children brings poverty? Having children increases your expenses! And if your income doesn't increase to match up your expenses, it becomes loss. And excess loss results in bankruptcy.

Why work and save together? A man's duty is to provide for his wife not two of them
A mans duty abi?

But u will still go gaga for gender equality ba?

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2016
skywalker240:

A mans duty abi?

But u will still go gaga for gender equality ba?

I give up. Many illiterates here. I'm sure many of you did not read my thread in full.

I said if there won't be equality then let the men do their jobs. Read again

I'm sick of these illiterates
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mevisbleek: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.

Nigerian girls in diaspora, taking advise from the Real Housewives of Atlanta since 1998. Lol
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kgdavid(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Don't be a slowpoke. You just reiterated here, a chain of events that clearly implies that having children could end in poverty for a man at a certain level of life. That's wat I said/implied si wats your argument??

Your last line is so interesting. So wat makes it the man's job to provide? Is it stated in the Constitution? If no then what is the basis for this bold claim?

Fecking low class dumb critters roaming the streets these days. If you so readily accepted inequality as a premise for your laziness then you must accept that you are worth bi more than a donkey in my eyes. And wat gives you the right to speak in the presence of men? Since u choose to accept inequality? Or you don't realize there is a quid to every quo?

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by SeishinSenshi: 1:14am On Mar 21, 2016
As much as I support financial stability before marriage, I believe this idea of yours is wrong. If having a house and a car is financial stability and is also a sign that one is ready for marriage, I'd advice Op that you correct that erroneous belief.

Be financially able to support yourself and your wife. Do not bring kids into this world if you do not have enough to cater for them. If you have a vision and a plan, things like cars and houses will become ordinary and not a huge criteria to look out for.

Ladies, if he can take care of both of you, you see that he has a vision and is working towards it, pls stick to him. If you leave him for meagre things like cars and houses, you may end up the loser.
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by mikolo80: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mr rawRity when its time for me to cross that river, I will safely do smiley

Thanks for the hint smiley
come mowu cross togeda na
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by skywalker240(m): 1:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

I give up. Many illiterates here. I'm sure many of you did not read my thread in full.

I said if there won't be equality then let the men do their jobs. Read again

I'm sick of these illiterates
Ok
Now the goat is saying only the ram is guilty of grass eating solely becos he eats yam?

Now who is the bigger illiterate, d illiterate who said YOU WOULD IF DER WER GONNA or the ILLITERATE who expects me to read her post..

honestly, I didnt read it to the end, but the few i read say's a lot of low mentality about the so-called self proclaimed literate.

even an illitrate will know that a house and a car which are material things might just meet an unforseen and unexplicable tragic end. And what then are u left with. Which makes even the illiterate wiser than you.

The pot is calling the kettle black, u are calling pipo illiterate and yet u blend marraige with material things as a yardstick and a must for a blessed marraige...smh

So much for ur education,....****

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Wazobia12(m): 3:07am On Mar 21, 2016
ADVICE TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE (Must Read & Share)
As a woman, foolishness" is when you sit back cross- legged and search for an already made man. In case you don't know, every already made man out there has a woman who has been with him from when he had only a pair of shorts and a single shirt.
That's why majority of well to do men, usually make you nothing but a sex- toy, for you mean absolutely nothing to them. He might cheat on her with you, but truth is, he'll never leave her for you… If you are guilty of hunting for an already made man, then i tell you, my dear you are on a road that leads to depression.
When a good healthy brain settles, yours floats! He may not own a car. He may not earn a lot of money. He may not live in a posh estate. He may not be able to shower you with gifts all the time. He may not have a great job. But it’s enough to know you are the only one he craves for and loves unconditionally IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest. He is very hard working. He is humble. He keeps that smile on your face. He talks to you every day. He actually listens to you. He tolerates you when you're moody. His family knows you. He tells you your beautiful all the time. He sees you every chance he gets. He appreciates the tiniest things you do. He is there when you need him. He respects you. He is proud you are his and likes showing you off. And he treats you like a queen…
My dear you are indeed lucky to have him. He may not have it all now, but one day he will... He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will... And as he pictures all this… He pictures you. Ladies, there's no PERFECT MAN ON EARTH, never you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need. That man who promises you nothing but tries his utmost best to give you everything. KINDLY SHARE.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by olac21(m): 5:05am On Mar 21, 2016
yemsai:
I don talk my own o

Indeed,many are mad but......(Stop being a retard girl,it won't add anything to your life)
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Creamish(f): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Creamish(f): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea but this case is one in a million. Its a known fact most women always like their husbands to have his own apartment so they can claim 'landlady' and lord it over their husband's siblings and friends.

This is among the reason why I refer to you as 'creme de la creme' when you speak the plain truth. LOL.

True that! The days of our fathers have passed, now is the day of wives who chase their husbands siblings and friends away from their husbands house, just so they can show whose in charge. Even in the midst of soaking garri. Lol.

Lol... Well when I mentioned d need to have a home, I'm only referring to watever shelter he can get..rented or built. He must not be his own landlord before he can consider marriage. If he is so blessed, fine...otherwise (rented) still fine.. U earn more respect when u move ur family under ur shelter ...not DAT of ur Parents'. I believe a man's family house should be a temporary arrangement till he can afford to rent or build a place..

Secondly...not all women have issues na.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by frakdon(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Monalisa185:

lies!!! who beg you for support? GERARAHERE jortonguetonguetongue

hehehehe, happy thinking?gringrin

hehehehe, mud house ke? kukuma carry thatch house come na .

had a great day, hope you did as well?
mua GERARAHERE, emekwa'm anya mpi....now you got mouth to talk, because I allowed that small boy to score that goal..
happy thinking, indeed...
It won't matter, what type of house it is, as long we would have where to put our head down peaceful and hopeful, after each day's hustle? (you go be my orente) smiles*
yeah, I did went out with a friend, it was great day..

do you drink? Alcohol

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.