Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (31160 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by jayloms: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
kramfonos thank you for sharing. This piece is meant to target the weak minded. We cannot bully others into being very confident if we do not encourage them esp when we are aware that most people are feeble and gullible.

I agree some people exhibit very high level of confidence but they are very few out there.

Unfortunately, the nice remarks you expect from the menfolks may not come as you want it. Life doesn't always give you what you want, so, brace up, get your confidence up and grow a thick skin.

If we say guys are stronger psychologically now they will start screaming "misogynist". Why does everything about some Nigerian women have to revolve around their outward appearance. It is always about them. I wonder if NOI has the time to listen to comments about her skin or appearance in general. GET SOME CONFIDENCE OR GET A LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Endorsed.

Guess what i cant even say black is beautiful because i will be lying.

Beautiful people in dark skin need to know the truth. Which is they are not any less beautiful than their fair counterparts.

Nice one Op.
Yes thats a lady that understands #High five#

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2016
jayloms:

Unfortunately, the nice remarks you expect from the menfolks may not come as you want it. Life doesn't always give you what you want, so, brace up, get your confidence up and grow a thick skin.

If we say guys are stronger psychologically now they will start screaming "misogynist". Why does everything about the Nigerian woman have to revolve around her outward appearance. It is always about them. I wonder if NOI has the time to listen to comments about her skin or appearance in general. GET SOME CONFIDENCE OR GET A LIFE.
Did you just type this
Beauty standards are hard an heavy on women like they ain't never been on men.
Let's lay that weight on ya'lls shoulders an see if you fair any better.
An BTW there are a plenty of women that reject these pressures

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2016
jayloms:

If we say guys are stronger psychologically now they will start screaming "misogynist". Why does everything about some Nigerian women have to revolve around their outward appearance. It is always about them. I wonder if NOI has the time to listen to comments about her skin or appearance in general. GET SOME CONFIDENCE OR GET A LIFE.
This is very insensitive of you. How can you speak without thinking of others? How do you get some confidence when all odds are against you? Am not sure you know what you are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Yes thats a lady that understands #High five#
Most people will just come here and spew the same rubbish they are used to saying without understanding a thing from the piece. Ever learning but wont come to the knowledge of truth.

I wont deceive myself or anybody. I will always say it the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Most people will just come here and spew the same rubbish they are used to saying without understanding a thing from the piece. Ever learning but wont come to the knowledge of truth.

I wont deceive myself or anybody. I will always say it the way it is.

My dear it makes me wonder. People dont just care about others. They tell you what to do but would not help you out.

Very mean of them.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2016
kramfonos:

You must be selectively judgemental if you didn't see where the featherbrained kidult called STUPEDINLUV quoted my moniker on the first page to spew hogwash without countering with superior logic.

If you had any sense of discernment, you'd have realized I've been civil with you and KingCheezyPuff until she came along 'cause you two were also civil.

Well maybe i am "selectively judgemental" but i did not see were she threw shades at you. Agreed she should have countered your point with superior logic but your response was too uncivil. haba Why didnt you just point it out to her gently.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Kramfonos
You assume much.
Don't keep pics of chicks in my room.
Don't care who SOME/few(interracial couplings will always be the minority compared to non)
Ebony men go for .
Cause know they'll always go date/marry/partner with Ebony women most,it's the natural order of things.
An we lovely wink
Oh an uhm Ebony women date/marry/partner intteracially too.
Im one,hi smiley
You assume much.
I'm not dealing with a family member or friend who bleachs.
But I am a preacher of the Ebony woman's beauty in all her shades.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2016
And Kramfonos you are getting it all wrong if you think only women are to blame. Men are to blame even more because they are mostly the ones running the media and have a bigger role to play in promoting diverse beauties.

Pls can you stop saying black men are going after white women because thats not true in Africa.

Even the few that get married to black men here, are welcomed by us with open arms. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by jayloms: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Did you just type this
Beauty standards are hard an heavy on women like they ain't never been on men.
Let's lay that weight on ya'lls shoulders an see if you fair any better.
An BTW there are a plenty of women that reject these pressures

Oh! darling guys have fared better. We've simply ignored the negative comments, heck! some of us don't even notice when they're said. The Op makes it seem like dark skinned female folks (she couldn't possibly have written on our behalf) have a complex issue compared to their light skinned counterpart.

What will be the next thread? Guys stop bringing down slim girls by stating your preference for thick girls or what?

To be honest, I have not seen guys bringing down dark babes in real life, they simply go for the ones they like. And why would a guy, who's dark skinned, want to make a girl of same complexion, feel less desirable It is only on this forum, guys maybe talk down on dark skinned ladies just to spite them; I'm yet to come across it in real life.

People only state their preferences in real life, male or female. That's it!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
jayloms please the article is for everybody Those statements are not made by only guys.
Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kramfonos
You assume much.
Don't keep pics of chicks in my room.
Don't care who SOME/few(interracial couplings will always be the minority compared to non)
Ebony men go for .
Cauuse know they'll always go date/marry/partner with Ebony women most,it's the natural order of things.
An we lovely wink
Oh an uhm Ebony women date/marry/partner intteracially too.
Im one,hi smiley
You assume much.
I'm not dealing with a family member or friend who bleachs.
But I am anpreacher the Ebony woman is beautiful in all her shades.
Why are u uploading these pics dear?
Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Why are uploading these pics dear?
He thinks Ebony women are hurt by Ebony men datin' other races of women.
An I said not only are we not borthered
But we do the same.
Just givin' a visual wink

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by K9blunt(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
kramfonos:

Oh really? Then how come NIGERIAN women are said to purchase 77% of skin-lightening products coming into Africa? Which Nigerian woman doesn't have skin-lightening soaps and/ or creams?

Heck! You folks feel so inferior that you openly create threads to advise yourselves on how to successfully bleach your skins.

Here is one of such threads:
www.nairaland.com/1006056/reviews-best-skin-lightening-products

A 19-year-old girl once asked to use my phone to look up something on the internet. When I checked the browsing history, there were sites about skin-lightening products. 5 months later, I noticed she's light-skinned!

Tell your story to the birds!

Personally am just tired of such comments and derogatory adverts about "BEST SKIN LIGHTENING CREAMS/SOAPS"

Many of us need to change our orientation.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Miggs(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
jayloms:

Oh! darling guys have fared better. We've simply ignored the negative comments, heck! some of us don't even notice when they're said. The Op makes it seem like dark skinned female folks (she couldn't possibly have written on our behalf) have a complex issue compared to their light skinned counterpart.

What will be the next thread? Guys stop bringing down slim girls by stating your preference for thick girls or what?

To be honest, I have not seen guys bringing down dark babes in real life,
they simply go for the ones they like. And why would a guy, who's dark skinned, want to make a girl of same complexion, feel less desirable It is only on this forum, guys maybe talk down on dark skinned ladies just to spite them; I'm yet to come across it in real life.

People only state their preferences in real life, male or female. That's it!
neither have I but I've seen women spew comments to other women like "julie,you dark o.bleach small na"
"Julie,you don dey fat o.try lose small weight na"
"Julie why you always dey braid your hair? Or why you always dey on low-cut?use weave-on na"

Women are to blame for their insecurities not men but wait and see how they'll soon start blaming men for all their unsolvable problems on this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by jayloms: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
jayloms please the article is for everybody Those statements are not made by only guys.
Well, babe, guys aren't bothered the slightest what gurls say about their complexion, at least I'm not.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Jayloms just because you've seen or experienced it does not make it untrue.
You overlooked the fact I pointed out that women are under pressure the more where beauty/appearance is concerned.
I can see you won't hear me.So goodday.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Miggs(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But we do the same.
your lies won't fly with me.when chiweteel ejiofor was publicizing the movie,"12 years a slave" he always attended the events with his then white girlfriend.I remember viewing vitriolic comments by black women on many forum both home and abroad directed at chiweteel for dating a white lady.anytime any news story about mikel obi and his russian girlfriend gets to NL homepage,watch how nigerian women lose their minds.what about kola boof always insulting kanye west for marrying kim kadarshian?
What I'm trying to say is,black women hate seeing black men with other races of women but praise black women who date and marry other races.female hypocrisy as usual

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kramfonos Miggs
Don't let me have ta tell you again we are not messed up about what Ebony men do.
Do not place the actions of a few on us all.
I won't begin ta tell you how it is when a Ebony woman dates/Marries interracially because you are steadfast in yer view.
But below is a screenshot from the drama over the rapper Eve marring a white man.
But it's off topic.
Where is this even comin' from

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Miggs(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=44001997Jayloms just because you've seen or experiencedo it does not make it untrue.
You overlooked the fact I pointed out that women are under pressure the more where beauty/appearance is concerned

I can see you won't hear me.So goodday[/quote]another fallacy.didn't you comment on a thread by "luveU2" about why nigerian men don't have six packs?didn't you see the thread about a 19year old young man complaining about his supposedly small pe_nis?like I said,your lies won't fly with me

www.nairaland.com/2999864/when-nigerian-men-start-looking

www.nairaland.com/2977373/when-does-joystick-really-stop

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by LuveU2(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But we do the same.
Oh okay. Just be careful there smiley
Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Miggs:
another fallacy.didn't you comment on a thread by "luveU2" about why nigerian men don't have six packs?didn't you see the thread about a 19year old young man complaining about his supposedly small pe_nis?like I said,your lies won't fly with me

www.nairaland.com/2999864/when-nigerian-men-start-looking

www.nairaland.com/2977373/when-does-joystick-really-stop
Woooh,you like ta watch me grin

Ya'll get that but women get it from head ta toe heavy an hard on various media platforms
An in every life.
But as I told the man above ya'll will stand on what you believe forever an so will I.
Let's end this Goodbye.
Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh okay. Just be careful there smiley
Kay smiley

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Miggs(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kramfonos Miggs
Don't let me have ta tell you again we are not messed up about what Ebony men do.
Do not place the actions a few on us all.
I won't begin ta tell you how it is when aEbony woman dates/Marries interracially because you are steadfast in yer view.
But but below is a screenshot from the drama over the rap Eve marring a white man.
An it's off topic.
Where is this even comin' from
black men in nigeria really don't care what race their women get married to.why should they?afterall,majority of the men from other races are goofy looking and acting.do you really prefare a 5ft5,pudgy chinese or japanese man to a 6ft0 full- blooded and muscular nigerian mandingo?goodluck to the black women with their goofy looking foreign fellows.eve,tyra banks,naomi campbell,all the women in your photos

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Miggs:
black men in nigeria really don't care what race their women get married to.why should they?afterall,majority of the men from other races are goofy looking and acting.do you really prefare a 5ft5,pudgy chinese or japanese man to a 6ft0 full- blooded and muscular nigerian mandingo?goodluck to the black women with their goofy looking foreign fellows.eve,tyra banks,naomi campbell,all the women in your photos
looool grin you've resorted ta stereotypes an insults.
Cause that's all this is.

Re: 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) by Miggs(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Woooh,you like ta watch me grin

Ya'll get that but women get it from head ta toe heavy an hard on various media platforms
An in every life.
But as I told the man above ya'll will stand on what you believe forever an so will I.
Let's end this Goodbye.
I research.I don't watch anyone.quit the narcissism.its not my fault i can't forget a username like "kingcheezy"(what the hell?) and your darkened posts.your rebuttals are weak.try harder next time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.