Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) (54092 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hope they would eventually get married sha, or else.......wasted effort.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nawa o. E be like say na for one uncompleted building I go propose my own o.

But seriously, special office meeting dey there, lecture theatre, birthdays, employment days, planning with friends and boss at work etc all those ones dey there, d funny dude come dey choose open local market so d girl no go fit say no abi. Love no be by force o. If she no want now na embarassment e go be to d guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
r
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Harwoyeez(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
I'll propose to u right there
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
Who will propose to me now
Preferably Mushin market cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....madness!

I can't accept DAT kinda proposal ooo....I dey craze?undecided

Lol.. Na ur type go accept proposal for Aba main Park grin grin #Na_joke_o lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by goryorhal(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious

When are you gonna be free ?
Lemme take you there to propose ?
Which of the market should we go ? Mushin market , alamatu market or awolowo market ...
I'm Waiting please
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Mintayo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Smh.. All this outdoor proposal or whatever is bullshit to me. Its just a question which can be asked while drinking 50naira bottled water or a can of coke.
The success of a relationship is not determined by some "stupidly" done proposal.
Must we copy all this Oyinbo feofle in everything?
I wish them the best sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by farmer99: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
Stupidity at it peak
u said it all, I like u for that

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by darlenese(f): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Poor love
Poor man
Poor proposal
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by ikombe: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
When we go meet undecided

My house no far from d market undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious

Ah! Mushin market for this rainy season? Imagining that kind of scene hilarious! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Eyop: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
Stupidity at it peak

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Aleora(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I hear say guy propose to me for market,he smoke weed?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by refiner(f): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Lol.. Na ur type go accept proposal for Aba main Park grin grin #Na_joke_o lipsrsealed

lol....and na ur type wey fit propose to dere gal for untop waste bin...grin...na joke oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by hotdi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by freeage7(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
He should have proposed on a BRT lane nah
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Emodeee: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
refiner:
hnmmm....madness!

I can't accept DAT kinda proposal ooo....I dey craze?undecided

your mate dey propose for romantic places like shoprites,airplanes.....na for market road u get mind dey propose to me!

na sorry go be ur name!

I don even talk pass d gal,as if na me d guy dey propose to self!grin

who even wan propose to you? Unattractive girl.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
I go trek all the way to abia state to Propose to Adaure4ever. If she no click, I go fall in NieNie.. If she fumble.........my last card go be sleekyshuga. If she refuse.. Oh well I'l start screwing Menix from behind.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by layla129(f): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mtcheew. People wanting unnecessary attention. A year from now, they will comman open thread here "help!! My wife is cheating" / "help!! my husband has turned me into a puching bag"

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by refiner(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Emodeee:

who even wan propose to you? Unattractive girl.
undecided...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Project400: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
kennyman2000:
This's rubbish. Proposing on the main road as if its a guarantee the marriage will last or either one of them will never cheat in the marriage. If am ready to propose and ask u to go meet Iya titi to collect the ring, have already made payment. No go there collect am, na there u go dey.
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by amtaken(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
This man must be very homely, of all the cosy places in the world he chose a local market to propose to his fiance'. This is the kind of man that will always ensure that there's enough food on the table. He is also a natural person. I like!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by demolinka(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Make one danfo bus on top speed just mash d guy leg, d girl go pick race.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
refiner:

lol....and na ur type wey fit propose to dere gal for untop waste bin...grin...na joke oo

Lmao!! Dis one pass joke o.. Choi
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
So romantic.

That's a bold guy.

*tear drops from my eyes *

I am seeing happily ever after for them.

BTW, e be like say husbands plenty for lag. Most of the proposals na for there ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Irore: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
rry807:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na acting.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by refiner(f): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Lmao!! Dis one pass joke o.. Choi
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by layla129(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
segsxpendable:
i love this,,....its not everytime shopright,,galleria nd expensive hotels..
Fine. Propose to her in the confines of ur room then...must it be in a market square?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
darlenese:
Poor love
Poor man
Poor proposal

So poverty is now a yardstick to be deprived of love and to love abi?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Maximus85(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
rry807:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-egbeda-market-in-lagos.html

This is what I call a mumulistic behavioural catastrophic brouhaha.

If the Gurl say no nko? You start to dey beg am? Thank your star say I no meet you as I dey enter Karimu Laka
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Okemmuo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
Stupidity at it peak

grin > grin I swear down...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.