Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1272402 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tonytony208(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
LordReed:

You maybe trying to install software that can not run on your system. Check the system requirements for the software again and verify that your system can meet the requirements.

thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
cowleg:
Computer gurus, please help my laptop is not powering up. Even when the battery is new and fully charge. When i remove the battery and insert again, the laptop powers and off with 10seconds.

Does the fan work during bootup? Do you see any message on screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
LordReed:

Does the fan work during bootup? Do you see any message on screen?
fan working absolutely well, the laptop do not boot at all, the laptop no gree on, if i remove battery and put back,it on and fan circulate, before the screen go blinksand it offs 5secs maximum.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
cowleg:
fan working absolutely well, the laptop do not boot at all, the laptop no gree on, if i remove battery and put back,it on and fan circulate, before the screen go blinksand it offs 5secs maximum.

Does it show anything on screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcdokwe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
cowleg:
Computer gurus, please help my laptop is not powering up. Even when the battery is new and fully charge. When i remove the battery and insert again, the laptop powers and off with 10seconds.
does it display? Secondly, does your laptop fan come on?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
adetwin:

ur location please? we wish to send you an engineer to fix it for u... contact: check our signature

Hello Adetwin,

I have a job for you and not sure if you would make it.

The location is federal polytechnic, bida, niger state.

The laptop is a toshiba A300 intel 4gb ram. The laptop was purchased from
Uk in good working order, however it began to shut itself down.

I have told him to use it on a flat surface and to put some stones underneath to
enable movements of air, the problem continues. He said the fan was not rolling.

I got him to the bios and it turned off again, however the laptop stays for an hour when
left to cool down. This is a job from me to you, if you can, do you sort it out there and there
or do you take it away? let me know cost, so i can give him the money to give you after
fixing the problem. I honestly think the nigeria temperature has contributed to it.

I want to believe that you're able to do it, rather than sending him another one.

I am waiting urgently.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcdokwe:
does it display? Secondly, does your laptop fan come on?
yes display come on as if laptop wana start but within 5secs it trips off just like power cut.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
LordReed:

Does it show anything on screen?
yes the screen is ok, display is ok but b4 the power cut it wil jux display windows background. More like its cpu problem. My compaq seems inferior, the hard disk crash yearz after i buy am, then keyboard, hard drive not working. Now this new problm
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sssob: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pls help my laptop won't go to main page ..it just shows d start window and Ave tried start up repair but it only gets to d window starting stage and stays that way .

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
sssob:
Pls help my laptop won't go to main page ..it just shows d start window and Ave tried start up repair but it only gets to d window starting stage and stays that way .

what make and model is the laptop ? fo rexample toshiba p300-20h windows 7

restart it and keep pressing f8 until you see advance options,
select safe mode and log in as usual then start, all progra....
accessories, system tools and system restore.select a date say
a week later when it works and restore. if you have created a restore
point it should boot normally
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sssob: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thank u for d quick response its an HP 2000 - 350us notebook pc ...am not a computer person ....I pressed the FX button repeatedly and it took me back to d first pix I sent ..launched starte up recomended . And then to this next picture ...after which it indicated I need to select recovery point
I don't want to lose my documents *sobbing*

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Femwal: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls help me my Samsung laptop refuse to boot: it just display Samsung on d screen notin press on it pls what happen
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
sssob:
Thank u for d quick response its an HP 2000 - 350us notebook pc ...am not a computer person ....I pressed the FX button repeatedly and it took me back to d first pix I sent ..launched starte up recomended . And then to this next picture ...after which it indicated I need to select recovery point
I don't want to lose my documents *sobbing*

After prompting you for start repair or after automatic start up repair you would see advance option select it then safe mode and follow previous instructions. If you didn't see advanced options. Let the automatic repair do is job then it should prompt you for do u want to restore by safe select yes and follow prev instructions. If no joy restart the machine and keep pressing f8 non stop keep going until u see safe mode. It seems you are using windows 8

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2014
cowleg:
yes the screen is ok, display is ok but b4 the power cut it wil jux display windows background. More like its cpu problem. My compaq seems inferior, the hard disk crash yearz after i buy am, then keyboard, hard drive not working. Now this new problm

May the heatsink paste is no longer effective or the CPU is not seating well, all in all it sounds like the system is overheating. You need to take it to a tech.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2014
deji2009:

Hello Adetwin,

I have a job for you and not sure if you would make it.

The location is federal polytechnic, bida, niger state.

The laptop is a toshiba A300 intel 4gb ram. The laptop was purchased from
Uk in good working order, however it began to shut itself down.

I have told him to use it on a flat surface and to put some stones underneath to
enable movements of air, the problem continues. He said the fan was not rolling.

I got him to the bios and it turned off again, however the laptop stays for an hour when
left to cool down. This is a job from me to you, if you can, do you sort it out there and there
or do you take it away? let me know cost, so i can give him the money to give you after
fixing the problem. I honestly think the nigeria temperature has contributed to it.

I want to believe that you're able to do it, rather than sending him another one.

I am waiting urgently.
oga deji u nor like adetwin @ all....niger state..over 2 u adetwin dem don give u location oya make ur engineers go fix am ooooo... grin grin shocked
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2014
deji2009:

google how to disable windows update

I cant think of anything else that would
cause your megabytes to finish so early.

Tnx. I wil do dat. Best of regards
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chinedulivingstone(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2014
You have any problem how can i be of help to you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McCoded007(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
my dell d630 battery doesn't charge up to 100% anymore. first time I noticed it doesn't go beyond 91%, later 89, aftrrwards 87, later 85, now its on 83 and wouldn't go beyond that, and I'm sure the next will 81. Pls help before it runs down totally. thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2014
brightk:

oga deji u nor like adetwin @ all....niger state..over 2 u adetwin dem don give u location oya make ur engineers go fix am ooooo... grin grin shocked

This is very urgent and would like adetwin to fix it. could you please
let me know if you cant make it, so I can ask him to take it to minna.

I'd look forward to your reply by 10am this morning as have been
waiting for a reply
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2014
McCoded007:
my dell d630 battery doesn't charge up to 100% anymore. first time I noticed it doesn't go beyond 91%, later 89, aftrrwards 87, later 85, now its on 83 and wouldn't go beyond that, and I'm sure the next will 81. Pls help before it runs down totally. thanks in advance.

is this xp or vista ?

restart the laptop and keep presing f2 or f12until you see bios utility
use the arrow keys to navigate to power management
or diagnostics until you see the battery status as idle or replace.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2014
my laptop doesnt display when turned on but the power button light is always on... changed the processor twice but it still reoccurs after changing the processor pls my able engineers tell me what to do... its a hp compaq 615
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by woblow1(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
pls my laptop started making noise whenever I power it on , and some keys on the keyboard are not responding, @last the laptop is no more power on again pls what can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by maria4u: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
I WANT TO SELL COBRANET MODEM + MULTILINK 3GBLUEBROADBAND 08162053138
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by McCoded007(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
win 7

deji2009:

is this xp or vista ?

restart the laptop and keep presing f2 or f12until you see bios utility
use the arrow keys to navigate to power management
or diagnostics until you see the battery status as idle or replace.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
deji2009:

This is very urgent and would like adetwin to fix it. could you please
let me know if you cant make it, so I can ask him to take it to minna.

I'd look forward to your reply by 10am this morning as have been
waiting for a reply

@deji niger state is not delta to lagos... I guess the risk is on the high side....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
brightk:

@deji niger state is not delta to lagos... I guess the risk is on the high side....

okay
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
DahtDopeBoi:
my laptop doesnt display when turned on but the power button light is always on... changed the processor twice but it still reoccurs after changing the processor pls my able engineers tell me what to do... its a hp compaq 615
someone help pls.... need to know what to do on time
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
DahtDopeBoi:

someone help pls.... need to know what to do on time

If you took the processor out yourself, you should be able to take the memory ram out.
Take 1 out and leave one in then test the laptop do the same for the other one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roufy235(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
amosade30:
Pls I nid intel graphics driver for my toshiba satellite c655 and windows 8 crack activator..pls anybdy wu cn hlp out
i can help you for the activator
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
LordReed:

May the heatsink paste is no longer effective or the CPU is not seating well, all in all it sounds like the system is overheating. You need to take it to a tech.
thankz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Uchwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls guys i‘m using hp 635 and the brightness increase key just stopped working.but the brightness decrease is working.pls what can be d problm?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cooltare: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
guy pls help me how cani install skype on windows xp.......cause i try it aint going

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.