Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,106 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1332142 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
deji2009:

If you took the processor out yourself, you should be able to take the memory ram out.
Take 1 out and leave one in then test the laptop do the same for the other one.
yea I tried that but it didn't work... Hope it won't have anything to do with the motherboard of the laptop. Thanks for ur reply
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsline: 1:36am On Oct 07, 2014
MIKROTIK
RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN is an ideal solution for
FTTH (Fiber To The Home) implementations. It
has SFP cage, ten LAN ports (five of them
Gigabit) and powerful 1W 2.4Ghz wireless
onboard for Access Point. and hotspot portal
page
contacts
kingslinenet@yahoo.com
08037164642 08029961149
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dheolexaone(f): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
please how much do u think I can get my system VGA fixed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by melicent: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2014
pls my laptop (hp 620) sound not working whenever i want to watch movies or playing music, i can only hear through using ear piece, pls help me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ReLaTE(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
My laptop crashed and the disk is kind of dead bcus I can't access it anymore.my pain is that I lost a good number of valuable programs and document.
Will it be possible for me to recover some important files from the bad disk.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2014
deji2009:

This is very urgent and would like adetwin to fix it. could you please
let me know if you cant make it, so I can ask him to take it to minna.
I'd look forward to your reply by 10am this morning as have been
waiting for a reply

its possible ! if d user can send it via transportation {driver of a bus} then we go and pick it up at the destination ...or let d user call d hotlines
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
melicent:
pls my laptop (hp 620) sound not working whenever i want to watch movies or playing music, i can only hear through using ear piece, pls help me.

it seems to be d speaker is faulty but lets know ur location if we come over to fix it up... contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2014
dheolexaone:
please how much do u think I can get my system VGA fixed?

d brand of ur system matters in terms of price but starting from 6k upward
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Femwal:
pls help me my Samsung laptop refuse to boot: it just display Samsung on d screen notin press on it pls what happen

ur location please lets see how we can come over to fix it up... contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
cooltare:
guy pls help me how cani install skype on windows xp.......cause i try it aint going
u need sp3 for ur xp in other 2 use skype..its about 316mb in size..just google it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
kingsline:
MIKROTIK
RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN is an ideal solution for
FTTH (Fiber To The Home) implementations. It
has SFP cage, ten LAN ports (five of them
Gigabit) and powerful 1W 2.4Ghz wireless
onboard for Access Point. and hotspot portal
page
contacts
kingslinenet@yahoo.com
08037164642 08029961149
i tink i will b stickin with ubuquiti radios n maintaining mikrotik routers... btw do u ve metal 2shpn
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by miftpulse: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls my laptop Hp250 is currently updating and this has lasted for 6hrs, is everything okay?. Bought it 6days ago.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
How fo I get rid of (0 x0000142) problem when initializing a program?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
How fo I get rid of (0 x0000142) problem when initializing a program?

Did you recently install any program?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
pls I wanna buy a system and am seeing free DOS as d OS.. wat does it mean.. pls before I order..

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
LordReed:

Did you recently install any program?
yeah,this morning
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
pls help o
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olaide1295: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
My hp pavillon dv3 keypad stopped functioning all of a sudden.i tried removing d battery and den restarting but no difference.pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
gingger:
pls I wanna buy a system and am seeing free DOS as d OS.. wat does it mean.. pls before I order..
it means there will be no operating system on the pc when you buy it.. some PC manufacturers tend to shift some biils down the consumer line so as to reduce cost of sales on their own part.. Instead of them paying for the OEM version of windows 2 be be pre-installed, they dont and instead leave you on that path to foot the bill thereby making the system cheaper than the one that comes with windows pre-installed.

its not something to be worried about..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
brightk:

it means there will be no operating system on the pc when you buy it.. some PC manufacturers tend to shift some biils down the consumer line so as to reduce cost of sales on their own part.. Instead of them paying for the OEM version of windows 2 be be pre-installed, they dont and instead leave you on that path to foot the bill thereby making the system cheaper than the one that comes with windows pre-installed.

its not something to be worried about..

thanks does it mean I can install an OS myself.. pls if yes Will windows 8 b idea for a core i3 laptop as shown in d screenshot above
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olaide1295:
My hp pavillon dv3 keypad stopped functioning all of a sudden.i tried removing d battery and den restarting but no difference.pls help

hmm kindly lets know your location? so that we can send an engineer to help fix it up... contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
purplekayc:
yeah,this morning

Your system files may have been corrupted. Press windows key + R and type cmd, then in the command prompt type SFC /scannow
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gingger(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
@brightk@adetein@lordreed reply me pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
gingger:

thanks does it mean I can install an OS myself.. pls if yes Will windows 8 b idea for a core i3 laptop as shown in d screenshot above
it depends on you.. win7 or win8.. both re gud on the specs u ve got...... but just search the manufacturers site first for avaliable drivers.. but i bet they will be there.. gudluck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Olaide1295: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
adetwin:

hmm kindly lets know your location? so that we can send an engineer to help fix it up... contact: check our signature, thanks
ifo,ogun state
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olaide1295:

ifo,ogun state

which side in ifo, how can we locate u kindly give us a full description {Note: Nearest Bus Stop}
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Coldplay007(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
My samsung ativ pro 700t core i5 crashed some days ago.. it had error 0.00001 or so.. I cldnt do recovery.. I took it to a guy in computer village who installed another fake windows 8...
The problem is I'm not enjoying the experience.
Please how much is genuine windows 8.1? And how can I recover the samsung software that came with it like S Stylus...
It's a laptop/tablet hybrid...
Also the HDD memory is 128g but all I see is 100gb on computer.. please I néed your input?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
ReLaTE:
My laptop crashed and the disk is kind of dead bcus I can't access it anymore.my pain is that I lost a good number of valuable programs and document.
Will it be possible for me to recover some important files from the bad disk.

Av U given ur system to an eng. to help check? OR how do u know ur hard disk is dead?... contact: check our signature, thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Coldplay007:
My samsung ativ pro 700t core i5 crashed some days ago.. it had error 0.00001 or so.. I cldnt do recovery.. I took it to a guy in computer village who installed another fake windows 8...
Please how much is genuine windows 8.1? And how can I recover the samsung software that came with it like S Stylus...
Also the HDD memory is 128g but all I see is 100gb on computer.. please I néed your input?

its possible for us put ur tablet back into the original version, ur location please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Coldplay007(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
adetwin:

its possible for us put ur tablet back into the original version, ur location please?
Yaba/Unilag side
IF I may ask? How are u going to help me put it back into the original version?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Coldplay007:

Did you check the Samsung website for the drivers and software?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Coldplay007:

Yaba/Unilag side
IF I may ask? How are u going to help me put it back into the original version?

is 2mrw ok for an engineer to come? send a msg describing d best way we could locate u to any of our Hot Lines

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (1233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.