Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,101 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1332140 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by opeyemix: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2014
skydancer:
Looks like you're new here. I wouldn't want to broadcast my email to a newbie yet. First you need to open an account with freedom. Just go to your-freedom.net and register. Open the settings and go to proxy settings. Change the server to 78.46.255.91 and the port to 53. Change the connection type to socks 5. Change the ems01 in server settings to any value between 02 and 18. Enter your account info in the user settings. That's all.
guy abeg make we talk about "yf" the mtn cheat for am don expire abeg u get any other cheat via the "yf" for pc users ni?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harbiola1(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2014
good day ma bosses here, I've a Dell system (SATA), with Windows xp, service pack2. it plays VIDEOS from phones, flash drives but wouldn't play it from CD ROM. CD ROM works for audio CDs alone. pls what can I do to rectify this error.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2014
harbiola1:
good day ma bosses here, I've a Dell system (SATA), with Windows xp, service pack2. it plays VIDEOS from phones, flash drives but wouldn't play it from CD ROM. CD ROM works for audio CDs alone. pls what can I do to rectify this error.

Does it detect the video files on the CD?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2014
opeyemix:
engrs abeg make una helep me ooo.........i am unable to send or reciv file 4rm any blutot.although it normally conect bt it wont send or resiv.it will just be writing authenticating always

Are you using the Bluetooth software that came with the system or default windows Bluetooth software?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by harbiola1(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

Does it detect the video files on the CD?
yes, but it can't be watched. see the pix below
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
harbiola1:
yes, but it can't be watched. see the pix below

What happens when you double click the files?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KunAviero(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
My laptop can't connect to my glo bis over hotspot. What could the problem(s) be please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by emodak(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

Nope no Win8, you will have to purchase either the DVD or online and download.

I need a genuine win 8 OS, how much will it cost on disk (DVD) and how much does it cost downloading it online?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
emodak:

I need a genuine win 8 OS, how much will it cost on disk (DVD) and how much does it cost downloading it online?
Thanks in anticipation.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-8.1/productID.288401200

You may have to check the nearest computer store to you for DVD version.

Also check: http:///operating-systems

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pronmix(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello guys, I used my laptop last night till the battery remained 30% when I woke up next morning I was checking it out so I unlocked the battery pack but fixed it back immediately, then tried turning it on it wouldn't, I plugged it in when light came, instead of a steady charging indicator it was blinking and still wouldn't turn on since morning. PLEASE HELP. Am about to resume school on Wednesday and I didn't plan for this.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pronmix:
Hello guys, I used my laptop last night till the battery remained 30% when I woke up next morning I was checking it out so I unlocked the battery pack but fixed it back immediately, then tried turning it on it wouldn't, I plugged it in when light came, instead of a steady charging indicator it was blinking and still wouldn't turn on since morning. PLEASE HELP. Am about to resume school on Wednesday and I didn't plan for this.

Check to see if the battery has keyed in properly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pronmix(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

Check to see if the battery has keyed in properly.
Already did everything is as I found it.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pronmix:
Already did everything is as I found it.

Take it out and put it back in then charge it let's see if it will pickup and hope that it hasn't shorted out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MARKone(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pronmix:

Have you tried to power on the laptop without the battery.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pronmix(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
@markone did that it came on, @lordreed still the same, what do you mean by shorted out?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MARKone(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pronmix:
@markone did that it came on, @lordreed still the same, what do you mean by shorted out?

If it powered, on the system, shut down, put back the battery, do not plug to AC, power the laptop again and see if it comes on.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pronmix:

That the battery circuits have not fried. If it is coming on without the battery then the battery has a problem. Maybe it has been over discharged or worse the circuits are damaged.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pronmix(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
LordReed:

That the battery circuits have not fried. If it is coming on without the battery then the battery has a problem. Maybe it has been over discharged or worse the circuits are damaged.
Oh God! what can be done?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Uchwilliam(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Uchwilliam:
Pls guys i‘m using hp 635 and the brightness increase key just stopped working.but the brightness decrease is working.pls what can be d problm?
Pls guys attend to my problem
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bestofibkpumpn(f): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gud evening pals, pls i ave a Problem with ma system, wenever i reload it, it crash either dsame day or like 2 days later. Ave change ma instalation CD(meaning using anoda win7) it still dsame. Pls what might be d problem with it as i dont understand d system again n it so annoying reloadin d window severally
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
bestofibkpumpn:
Gud evening pals, pls i ave a Problem with ma system, wenever i reload it, it crash either dsame day or like 2 days later. Ave change ma instalation CD(meaning using anoda win7) it still dsame. Pls what might be d problem with it as i dont understand d system again n it so annoying reloadin d window severally

It could be a conflicting driver or hardware. When next it happens note down the error code on the blue screen.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
bestofibkpumpn:
are u sure ur hardisk is Gud and did u install any drivers or external divise?
And did u use leave as format option or total formatting ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by COUTUREC007: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
After installing will Windows 7 again download hard disk sentinel software to see if your HDD has bad sector. If so when reinstalling. Leave the first. 30GB OF YOUR HDD UNALLOCATED. then install to the remaining it should work out. Or if too bad A HDD replacement will settle it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Janyves(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
3kay945:

Gurus in the house should not ignore this. Abeg the problem isn't solve yet.
. Dude you got a motherboard problem. It can only be diagnosed by a worthy techy......
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dejii01(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gurus in the house,

Before I post my problem, please is anyone familiar with the hp pavilion tx2000? If yes, please quote me so I can go on and post my problem.

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bestofibkpumpn(f): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks 2 u all, well ave been suspecting ma system hdsk, also a friend n an engineer alreadi said i ave to replace d hdsk but actually taught u wanted to make some cash out of me(LOL). pls any1 has an idea of current price dey sell an harddisk (STARTER 500GB)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Good morning guru's in the house

Am having a problem with my hp2000 since last week, whenever I turn on d power, it will work for lik 4min then it will automatically shut down itself, later it ws telling d cooling fan has damage. Pls wat cn I do to it or if am to take it to an engineer like much should I be saving for me to repair it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nonen(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello
Please I use a HP ELITEBOOK CORE I5
PROBLEM: The webcam isn't working, I've checked the drivers but there's no indication of errors, how do I resolve this issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Ajiswaggs:
Good morning guru's in the house

Am having a problem with my hp2000 since last week, whenever I turn on d power, it will work for lik 4min then it will automatically shut down itself, later it ws telling d cooling fan has damage. Pls wat cn I do to it or if am to take it to an engineer like much should I be saving for me to repair it.

Repairs shouldn't cost more than 4k if the fan has to be replaced. If it is only reseating and thermal paste 2k.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TUNEX89(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls how much is the keyboard of hp650.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TUNEX89(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2014
Pls how much is the keyboard of hp650 ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2014
nonen:
Hello
Please I use a HP ELITEBOOK CORE I5
PROBLEM: The webcam isn't working, I've checked the drivers but there's no indication of errors, how do I resolve this issue.
hp as softwares to drive there web cam which 1 are u using
eg you cam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1233) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.