Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267556 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ojconfirm: 4:01pm On May 31, 2017
horllamy:

U will buy Window o's cd then restart ur system and press boot option key den follow the instructions. If u can't do it ur self and u are within lagos call or what's app 08139462401
Great Kudos To U
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SammyJac(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
It does not come on when the power button is pressed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nanaman(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2017
Pls help, HP DV

It was working perfectly before. While watching movie, the screen was shaking and went dark with nothing on the screen. Whenever I put it on, the screen will show white background. It displays nothing than the white background.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2017
nanaman:
Pls help, HP DV

It was working perfectly before. While watching movie, the screen was shaking and went dark with nothing on the screen. Whenever I put it on, the screen will show white background. It displays nothing than the white background.

Ho dv what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nanaman(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2017
horllamy:

Ho dv what?

DV4 pavilion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2017
nanaman:

DV4 pavilion

It could be the signal cable or the screen
If u are within lagos just check on me 08139462401 I can help you to rectify the problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by jonozo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
www.weefeex.com. You fix phones, laptops and other gadgets at your leisure. Logon to the WeeFeex platform, register to become a vendor earn a little extra cash at your leisure. Follow the same link to get accessories and replacement parts for your laptop and desktop

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IcePriNze: 2:18am On Jun 03, 2017
SammyJac:
It does not come on when the power button is pressed
it comes on
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by osahon360(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
my laptop hv an issue,i want to change d micro processor so I need to know the prize of fairly used corei3 micro processor and fairly usedtoshiba Li-on Battery pack
bloc batteries Li-on
model No:PA3817U-1BRS
DC 10.8V/10,8V & 48Wh
I need to but and fix it up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cillion: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
pls sir my desktop computer will on but it will not come up on d monitor but d light on d cpu will show. u can mail me on kareemmayokun@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by princekami(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
help my dell inspirion 5010, has started again ooo, I turn it on, it displayed but it was cracking, like it was showing blocks den it became dat white light like a TV wit no antenna, den it showed ink on d screen, I remove d battery ND put it and now d laptop turns on but no display on d screen, Wat can I do...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bangalee1(m): 2:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Dell mini inspirion 1Gb ram For Sale. ( Mention for more info)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
bangalee1:
Dell mini inspirion
1Gb ram
For Sale.
( Mention for more info)

Is it for sale
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2017
princekami:
help my dell inspirion 5010, has started again ooo, I turn it on, it displayed but it was cracking, like it was showing blocks den it became dat white light like a TV wit no antenna, den it showed ink on d screen, I remove d battery ND put it and now d laptop turns on but no display on d screen, Wat can I do...
Remove the ram and put it one after the other.]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by princekami(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2017
horllamy:
Remove the ram and put it one after the other.]
how pls, if I take it to a technician will it be cheap
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2017
princekami:

how pls, if I take it to a technician will it be cheap
Where do u stay? if u are within lagos I can help to fix it call or what's app 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zeestone99(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Hello house, my laptop. LG precisely 4gb ram core i5 is no longer coming up, once u press the power button, d led lights comes on, the hard drive rolls(weakly) but the screen doesn't show anything, after some seconds it shuts off I.e led light nd hard disk rolling.
Pls what cud b the problem, how do I fix it. Thnks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joephemzyz(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Hello guys and gurus in the house, please I'll need help in solving my pc's problem.
It's a Brian e4129 laptop using windows 7.
The problem started after I got home from a trip. I put the laptop on and it powered on but just froze at the logo screen, after waiting for Abt 4 minutes I put it off and tried to put it back on, it came on..fan was working..cd rom was working and even the USB ports were working, but the laptop screen was pitch black.
After a while there would be a continous beep that would only stop when I touch any key on the keyboard.
I tried using the hdmi cable with the pc..and it displayed on an external monitor.
I tried d hard resets ..removed and cleaned ram...still no show!
Please what can I do?.
Thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joephemzyz(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Hello guys and gurus in the house, please I'll need help in solving my pc's problem.
The problem started after I got home from a trip. I put the laptop on and it powered on but just froze at the logo screen, after waiting for Abt 4 minutes I put it off and tried to put it back on, it came on..fan was working..cd rom was working and even the USB ports were working, but the laptop screen was pitch black.
After a while there would be a continous beep that would only stop when I touch any key on the keyboard.
I tried using the hdmi cable with the pc..and it displayed on an external monitor.
Please what can I do?.
Thanks in advance guys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bangalee1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
horllamy:

Is it for sale
Sure.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
joephemzyz:
Please what can I do?.
Thanks in advance guys.

I think the keyboard is faulty]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joephemzyz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
horllamy:

I think the keyboard is faulty]

Bro..I disconnected the keyboard..it didn't still display, the beeping sound stopped tho.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
joephemzyz:

Bro..I disconnected the keyboard..it didn't still display, the beeping sound stopped tho.
Definitely that could be hardware problem, I can help you to fix it if u are within lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by joephemzyz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
horllamy:

Definitely that could be hardware problem, I can help you to fix it if u are within lagos

Whew! Na umuahia I dey o angry cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abohwun(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2017
How do I crack my modem so that I can use any simcard on it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DoubleDray(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Please how do i get a cracked bluestack setup for window7?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onlinesecret(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
MY PC FAULT
WHEN I ON IT, IT SHOWED
PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR
AFTER SOME MINUTES
SHOW
DIAGNOSIS YOUR PC
AFTER SOME MINUTES AGAIN, SHOWED
DRIVE ERROR, THIS MIGHT TAKE OVER AN HOUR TO COMPLETE.
NOW MORE THAN 6 HOURS, IT DIDN'T COMPLETE ANYTHING.
I LATER WENT AND INSTALL WINDOW 7 BECAUSE IT WAS WINDOW 8 ALREADY. BUT STILL THE WINDOW IS NOT INSTALL. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. PLEASE HELP
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cliffoni: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Latest tech in our Microsoft Cloud VPN = Cryptography(Bitvise ssh) + Socks(Bitvise Socks) + SSL(softether) This latest VPN tech in our VPN can crack any website security, facebook(especially), POF, Match etc. Contact me for a trial. U test and confirmed before paying. ( 0 8037890428)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2017
onlinesecret:
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
MY PC FAULT
WHEN I ON IT, IT SHOWED
PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR
AFTER SOME MINUTES
SHOW
DIAGNOSIS YOUR PC
AFTER SOME MINUTES AGAIN, SHOWED
DRIVE ERROR, THIS MIGHT TAKE OVER AN HOUR TO COMPLETE.
NOW MORE THAN 6 HOURS, IT DIDN'T COMPLETE ANYTHING.
I LATER WENT AND INSTALL WINDOW 7 BECAUSE IT WAS WINDOW 8 ALREADY. BUT STILL THE WINDOW IS NOT INSTALL. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. PLEASE HELP
Its either you didn't install properly or your hard drive is failing
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uzoexcel(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Nasha48:

here is the error message i get "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes." error when you try to install Windows updates" pls gurus i the house help me
Do a system restore and select a point or date before u started having the issue
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by midehill(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have two problem on my system...

1) I noticed I can't play song and video again on my laptop

2) I install adobe Photoshop lightroom...it worked for some certain days but now It is not working again...I want to uninstall it...itz telling me that file is missing...that I should download adobe Photoshop advisor...pls help what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.