Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267891 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BlessedHay(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
I want to update my system RAM( my system allows an extra space more,I'm currently using 2gb and I'll need 2gb extra) and also update my windows also my current OS expires soon... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
BlessedHay:
I want to update my system RAM( my system allows an extra space more,I'm currently using 2gb and I'll need 2gb extra) and also update my windows also my current OS expires soon... Thanks

Call or whatsapp 08139462401]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sirnonye: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2017
I am a blogger that wants to sell an adsense account for #20,000 with 8.35 already made and #25,000 for youtube Adsense that can now be upgraded easily. Verifying the adsense as I will tell you how to verify it Right here in Nigeria, it is very easy and I will reply you on this platform if you mean business please visit:

http://www.techsvilla.com.ng/p/adsense-account-4-sale.html
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by maidaboi(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Pls how can i copy an istalled App from my friend laptop to my own laptop
the app is called vitual dj
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2017
Good morning to all the great minds in here. Please I really have serious issues with my HP laptop. It indicates battery not charging even when the charger is good enough and the cursor at times stops to move unless I plug in a mouse.Please I really need help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 4:47am On Jun 08, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
Good morning to all the great minds in here. Please I really have serious issues with my HP laptop. It indicates battery not charging even when the charger is good enough and the cursor at times stops to move unless I plug in a mouse.Please I really need help.
is it when you plug the charger on the laptop that the cursor stop working, I would advice you to use another battery and charger on the system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Luvlydevin:
is it when you plug the charger on the laptop that the cursor stop working, I would advice you to use another battery and charger on the system
Even when the charger is not plugged the cursor ceases. I have tried other batteries and chargers too, still same problem persists and besides I bought the charger of recent. The laptop only stays on when it is plugged to a power source, immediately you unplug it the system just goes off on its own. It's kinda embarrassing because people are now calling my system a television since it can only stay when there is light. I need help please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
Even when the charger is not plugged the cursor ceases. I have tried other batteries and chargers too, still same problem persists and besides I bought the charger of recent. The laptop only stays on when it is plugged to a power source, immediately you unplug it the system just goes off on its own. It's kinda embarrassing because people are now calling my system a television since it can only stay when there is light. I need help please.
you will have to see an engineer, I can help you fix it if you are in benin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 2GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly so you have the case of a Toshiba C660-1UT.
How much is it if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical rapid cards and at how much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Firstly, my 2GB ram card keeps blowing up. And secondly the system will not boot when it's 4GB ram 27GB in each slot.
What is the cause of this?
Then secondly screen flickering only began when I downgraded to windows 7.
But originally my system hinge had broken off and exposed the video adapter cable.
But can this damage the motherboard?
Lastly so you have the case of a Toshiba satellite C660-1UT.
How much is it if you do?
Can you sell a (4GB) 2GB each identical ram cards and at how much?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Luvlydevin:
you will have to see an engineer, I can help you fix it if you are in benin
Thanks a lot for your replies. I actually stay in PH, the ones I have given the system to fix could not actually do it. Although they are just these side road system fixers. I think I have to to see a qualified engineer. It seems you are one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Deelaw(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chasdonblizz:

I used to be in ur shoes though but cant remember exactly what i did.

1. Try getting a working battery to replace the former
2. Remove your ram, clean it and put it back in or you upgrade it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good evening guys.

I'm trying to install Pes 2016 on my laptop.

After installation, it keep displaying the following; X input 1_3.d11 is missing.

its a high quality laptop. So RAM & hertz is not the issue here.

Pls help me out.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abohwun(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
how do I activate window 8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by crowntoro(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017
The screen of my PC does this atimes and if I don't press down the power button, it won't go off. It suddenly changes to this when I am using it
Please guys, what can be done to rectify this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
crowntoro:
The screen of my PC does this atimes and if I don't press down the power button, it won't go off. It suddenly changes to this when I am using it
Please guys, what can be done to rectify this
I think dis could be the Vga problem or the signal cable
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by collinoblaze(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please guys help me out.

I charged my laptop yesterday night and i used it in the night.. At the verge of falling asleep i turned it off by holding the power button till it went off. Woke up this morning and the laptop wont charge neither would it turn on.

Went on the internet and did some research, learnt it was some charge in the laptop that has to be descipated so i did what was instructed.. Took the power cable (cherger) out and removed the batery. Held the power button for 5 minutes and plugged my charger but it didnt work prior to what i saw on the video... I need your help thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Deelaw:

I used to be in ur shoes though but cant remember exactly what i did.

1. Try getting a working battery to replace the former
2. Remove your ram, clean it and put it back in or you upgrade it.
Thanks bro. Will get back to you guys when I did fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adekola02(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2017
pls great engrz in d house abeg our pc for house dey display "512-Rear Chassis Fan not detected" pls what could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mabeni(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2017
What could actually be the problem of my DELL Laptop. Used it to charge my phone some days ago until it shut {batt went off} charged it in the next morning but has since then refused to ON. When I press the START BUTTON the POWER BUTTON LIGHT and some other LIGHTS comes then it makes clicking noise then everything goes off again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
adekola02:
pls great engrz in d house abeg our pc for house dey display "512-Rear Chassis Fan not detected" pls what could be the problem?
Its either something is obstructing the fan or the fan is faulty . See an engineer. If you are in Lagos, you can whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2017
mabeni:
What could actually be the problem of my DELL Laptop. Used it to charge my phone some days ago until it shut {batt went off} charged it in the next morning but has since then refused to ON. When I press the START BUTTON the POWER BUTTON LIGHT and some other LIGHTS comes then it makes clicking noise then everything goes off again.
This your problem needs proper troubleshooting to identify the problem. See an engineer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by midps007(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Good morning, Please I have this problem with my laptop, after lightning struck in my area, the LAN port and all the USB ports stopped working, what can I do to resolve this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2017
midps007:
Good morning, Please I have this problem with my laptop, after lightning struck in my area, the LAN port and all the USB ports stopped working, what can I do to resolve this
grin grin grin grin grin

That is hardware. See an engineer
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by midps007(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2017
sotall:
grin grin grin grin grin
That is hardware. See an engineer
Do u think a replacement is needed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OKPARA233: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2017
Are you tired of losing or tired of giving up, why other keep hitting it big, all our yesterday client have been celebrating giving us calls of victory, done be left out. View our today's won ticket for your delight.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2017
midps007:

Do u think a replacement is needed?
If attempted repairs fails.....then replacement maybe an option
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by beeshup: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=beeshup post=57381088]

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dkronicle(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
mabeni:
same thing happened to my dell vostro but its okay now.. just remove s batri and leave d lapy for 5days.. it will start working normal if u accept dat magical advice.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
maidaboi:
Pls how can i copy an istalled App from my friend laptop to my own laptop
the app is called vitual dj
leftclick on d software den right click..go to 'open file location', then copy d contents in d folder to ur flash drive..den u can use it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brandon180(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
Good evening guys.

I'm trying to install Pes 2016 on my laptop.

After installation, it keep displaying the following; X input 1_3.d11 is missing.

its a high quality laptop. So RAM & hertz is not the issue here.

Pls help me out.
Try disabling ur antivirus...den reinstall...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by midps007(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
sotall:
If attempted repairs fails.....then replacement maybe an option

I feel I should be able to restore it via driver pack

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.