Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1267126 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2017
ayoniakins:
Good day....
Please gave my laptop to someone for repair but instead I got it back damaged. Screen broken and cover out of place. Pls how much should I estimate in repairing it.
LENOVO G400.
Thanks
The screen of your laptop cost 14K on average.
The missing cover doesn't have a particular price. It depends on who has it and is willing to sell.
If you are in Lagos, I can help you get it from computer village ikeja. Call or whatsapp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by temifrancis(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please, i use a clevo W76S and lately i noticed changes.
A laptop engineer told me to drive it.
Can you refer me to someone who could fix it for me here in ibadan?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by julius99(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello guys,
Pls I need help urgently.

My Zinox Laptop has a problem. It was affected by too much current and the engineer says that an IC unit got destroyed and he can't find it.

The IC number is: Zinox- p2808

I appreciate if help come from anyone. I love the laptop so much.

Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
julius99:
Hello guys,

My Zinox Laptop has a problem. It was affected by too much current and the engineer says that an IC unit got destroyed and he can't find it.

Thank you
if you really want it fixed and he is sure of what he said, you can order the i.c from eBay.
Alternatively, you can get another motherboard for it if it is worth the money.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by julius99(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
sotall:
if you really want it fixed and he is sure of what he said, you can order the i.c from eBay.
Alternatively, you can get another motherboard for it if it is worth the mongey.

Thanks I appreciate
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Richdee1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
I have issues with my Laptop oo Hp Presario 7600
If i press the power button the led light will come on and go off within 3 seconds..i plugged in the charger the same thing....i dont know what the issue is oo.....Sumone said its the Hard-drive that is bad that i should change it....Nairalanders Help!!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aristogabby(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2017
Please any idea how much it will cost to get a new fan for hp envy X360. My Fan stopped workingand it's causing overheating and random shutdowns.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 4:16am On Oct 06, 2017
midps007:

pls house, kindly respond to this
what you mean is that your system is showing blue screen..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2017
Richdee1:
If i press the power button the led light will come on and go off within 3 seconds..i plugged in the charger the same thing....i dont know what the issue is oo.....Sumone said its the Hard-drive that is bad that i should change it....Nairalanders Help!!
Due to heat decipation ur system is shutting down , clean the system fan which was attached to the processor, or check your Ram or your processor if you can open it by yourself...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 4:32am On Oct 06, 2017
julius99:
Hello guys,

Thank you
check from here https://www.ebay.com/p/1pcs-Power-Controller-IC-P2808a1-P2808-Sop8-SMD/1039159911 or look for a dead mother board
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2017
aristogabby:
Please any idea how much it will cost to get a new fan for hp envy X360. My Fan stopped workingand it's causing overheating and random shutdowns.

if u can't find the fan i can work it for u..

the laptop is latest model and part might be scarce
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2017
dapelua:
check from here https://www.ebay.com/p/1pcs-Power-Controller-IC-P2808a1-P2808-Sop8-SMD/1039159911 or look for a dead mother board

power ic doesn't look like this,they have spider legs .

This look like bios or the normal 8 legs mosfet.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2017
Richdee1:

It is not hard drive.

Either processor or vga problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2017
Snowkel:

Do u mean I have to replace the screen or it's just the backlight I will replace. And how much will it cost me.

The screen is showing inside,instead of replaying it,i'll repair it and it will be working fine.

you can weigh the option of getting a new screen and fixing it.

call 08064724259 if you're in lag.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2017
saintwill:
pls help.. my Toshiba laptop does not stay on...
it powers on shows the power on light( green light) stays for a second and goes off...when on ac(charging) this proceedure repeats itself continuously

model of your toshiba laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:29am On Oct 06, 2017
room089:

Good day bro,

I really don't know much about that mini laptop: I didn't even see it. The prospective seller just sent the specifications to me.

Good people in here have explained the dynamics of the system to me. I won't be buying it again. It won't serve the purpose I intended buying it for.

All the same, thanks for stopping by - I appreciate!

pls don't buy that chromebook.

shikina.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fastowas: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2017
my compaq is showing smart test for harddisk : NOT INSTALLED
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoalhaji1(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2017
fastowas:
my compaq is showing smart test for harddisk : NOT INSTALLED
remove your hard drive and reinsert it back,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stenlydxlite(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
Please help!!!...................My system can't access the OS(Operating System).
It load a blue page with details to check the hardware installed/OS
..................Pls how do i get back my files...................

Experts help me out..............
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by en1gma12: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Good morning, please whenever I put on my HP laptop, it makes a very loud persistent noise but stops after a while..... Any ideas on what could be wrong with it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fastowas: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
omoalhaji1:
SAMETHING
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ClayT(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2017
Please help, I need a purchased windows password recovery software for windows vista. I forgot d admin password. Pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by room089: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

pls don't buy that chromebook.

shikina.

Thank you bro
I've since made up my mind not to buy it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dakid9(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
FILEBE:

i have ransacked my house for the seller's complimentary card. I can't find it. I hope i remember to get his contact when next i go to Ikeja. I bought an HP 15 motherboard from him last year and it was about 35k. If you don't have the patience to wait for when next i will go to Ikeja. I can give u a description to his place
pls i happen to need a hp15 motherboard,how much is it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Richdee1(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

It is not hard drive.
Either processor or vga problem.
Bros whats gonna be the solution??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dakid9:
pls i happen to need a hp15 motherboard,how much is it?

I sell laptop motherboard. Whatsapp or call 08164685979 if you are in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordHiffy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
hello
i have the following enquiries to make
1.can small generator of about 1kw power a desktop computer (hp compaq dc5100sff) of about 300watts
2. can this same medium generator charge a UPS?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Richdee1:
Bros whats gonna be the solution??
Troubleshoot.. Or call/WhatsApp if you're in lag 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoalhaji1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
en1gma12:
Good morning, please whenever I put on my HP laptop, it makes a very loud persistent noise but stops after a while..... Any ideas on what could be wrong with it
the long beeping Sound is caused by a faulty Keyboard. consider replacing ur Keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by omoalhaji1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
omoalhaji1:
you can troubleshoot it by using another hdd,its most likely ur hdd is faulty.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapelua(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
udemzyudex:

power ic doesn't look like this,they have spider legs .

This look like bios or the normal 8 legs mosfet.
can you show me how he look like...
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
dapelua:
can you show me how he look like...
Something like this with spider leg.. There are ones with many more legs but definitely not 8 leg mosfet

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.