Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) (20140 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by scampy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na real hustle be dis
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by edobor108(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:
Shame on Nigerian girls.
shame on your mother for giving birth to a fool,shame on your father's sperm for bringing another fool into this world

3 Likes

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin so pple still mumu like dis?A yahoo guy is behind dis shit,d guy no fear God!Y using d innocent lady pics?guys sha undecided undecided

this is not yahoo. the OP is not giving credits to where he got the story from.

there are a lot of runs girls worldwide these days and they are all running after the arab millionaires.

you can go to the source here... http://www.tagthesponsor.com
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

this is not yahoo. the OP is not giving credits to where he got the story from.

there are a lot of runs girls worldwide these days and they are all running after the arab millionaires.

you can go to the source here... http://www.tagthesponsor.com
Hmmmmm really?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm really?

you be my spec now, if you want i go introduce you so you go dey collect 15thasand dolas!! for one week nacking and yanshing! grin grin grin grin grin

15,000 x 300 = 4,500,000 tongue

so make you no dey envy all those gals wey dey pose for instagram o! one hotel room after the other...plus one arab guyn go just dey shit inside your mouth grin grin grin grin

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by lycann(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
The world is coming to an end...

I regretted checking the meaning of that word.
Repent for the end is near.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by DzTzl(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
so this is the meaning of copropohillia >>>>>>

coprophillia
Deriving sexual pleasure from the desire or act of
defecating on a partner, being defecated on, or eating
feces.

Na real wa! but tell me how sm1 will derive pleasure in eating faeces dts gross!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by DzTzl(f): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

you be my spec now, if you want i go introduce you so you go dey collect 15thasand dolas!! for one week nacking and yanshing! grin grin grin grin grin

so make you no dey envy all those gals wey dey pose for instagram o! one hotel room after the other...plus one arab guyn go just dey shit inside your mouth grin grin grin grin
i refuse to envy dm going forward, all d posing in radisson blu, oriental, dubai, US & d likes, u will think dy are omo baba olowo, whereas na corpo-nonsense dm dy do!! issorai

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:

Shut the fück up, bitch!
It's hardly a secret that almost all naija girls, if not all, given the opportunity would willingly offer themselves for anything in exchange for money. Nigerian ladies cherish money more than life itself. Show them money and watch them munch your poo. Even the ones coming of age are already dreaming of how they are going to milk an unfortunate dude. You all are pathetic whøres.
its not our fault all the females in your pathetic life are whores so stop wailing here.

You can as well take the cheapest rat poison, you won't be missed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

I see u dont like me! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
If u make me angry,i will tear ur boxer grin

as long as you remain my spec, you can tear anything you want... especially my boxers! grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uILa9-J784

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

as long as you remain my spec, you can tear anything you want... especially my boxers! grin grin grin grin
cheesy do u knw wat i will do if i tear ur boxer? cheesy
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy do u knw wat i will do if i tear ur boxer? cheesy

you can do whatever you want... as long as we are together behind closed doors with AC...i don't care grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

you can do whatever you want... as long as we are together behind closed doors with AC...i don't care grin grin grin
Lol,pervert tongue
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
I watched all dis video naw cheesy

so you got the message cool
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

so you got the message cool
Yea cheesy
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea cheesy

that's why you remain my one and only spec!!!

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

that's why you remain my one and only spec!!!
I wnt to see ur pics grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
I wnt to see ur pics grin

are you sure?
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

are you sure?
Yea,so sure grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
When a guy tell some ladies that they have ebola and other viral diseases more dangerous than HIV, as long as he can offer money, they will still trade their life 4 worthless thing.

This is a shameful act to those useless and gold digging ladies out there.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,so sure grin

ok... ayam coming... but first lemme take a selfie... grin

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:
When a guy tell some ladies that they have ebola and other viral diseases more dangerous than HIV, as long as he can offer money, they will still trade their life 4 worthless thing.

This is shameful to useless a gold digging ladies out there.

15,000 thasan dolas is involved my guy, some ISIS guys will turn pastor for that amount! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Laveda(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Their bodies...
They can do whatever with it smiley
And face whatever comes after.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

ok... ayam coming... but first lemme take a selfie... grin
Be serious naw grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by wristbangle: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

15,000 thasan dolas is involved my guy, some ISIS guys will turn pastor for that amount! grin

Fine, it's a huge amount but considering the risks and demerits involved, trading one's body for it will only tarnish her image more.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Be serious naw grin

ah ah... you wan make i wear danshiki abi three piece suit ke? sad

shebi you can see my progress... this one is from a year ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.