Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) (20151 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Ruq: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
For 15k dolls I think the hustle is worth it, better than fuckin ur boyfriend for free in the name of luv. But Bleep the guy that exposed this, he just ruined a life.... make u no crucify the girl, some people you find here av taken a soul, some have done worse n some w still do more.

Reason why I hate some guys, I wonder for what reason.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Ruq:

Reason why I hate some guys, I wonder for what reason.

Bro we've not met before but I think the feeling is mutual. I'm sure you have an ex-girlfriend, u bleeped each other and dumped eachother, the only difference between ur ex n her is that she set a priority for herself, if u must kpansh her u go bring $15k shikina

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Hit Or Not To Hit! / 10 Things He Wants You To Stop Doing / Sex Tape Of A Secondary School Girl And Her Lover Leaked Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.