Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) (20137 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

ah ah... you wan make i wear danshiki abi three piece suit ke? sad

shebi you can see my progress... this one is from a year ago!
angry angry be proud of ur look,upload ya real pix.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Fine, it's a huge amount but considering the risks and demerits involved, trading one's body for it will only tarnish her image more.

dem no send you o! as long as they can rent house in lekki, drive around in their range rover and pose on instagram with one maga guy they will be forming boyfriend with grin well... you know the rest!
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry be proud of ur look,upload ya real pix.

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by joseph1832(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahaha..

Food is ready grin

When I say all ladies are wh0res they will begin to complain . Look at this.. for $15k oh my God.

$15k is a lot of money shocked

Ha, I don't blame her again.

When she is rich the wailers are poor undecided
That's the irony of life!.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by wristbangle: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

dem no send you o! as long as they can rent house in lekki, drive around in their range rover and pose on instagram with one maga guy they will be forming boyfriend with grin well... you know the rest!

Lol, their body, their life. E no concise me cool
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44134720][/quote]Be serious for once!just only one time grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Be serious for once!just only one time grin

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
O please shut up. Shame on Nigerian girls that you're still wooing upandan.

I'm not surprised you didn't notice she's not Nigerian. Yeye boys

She is Nigerian for sure.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
hakeem4:
I don't think she's a Nigerian

But

She is Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Her picture from Facebook before she takes it down.

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Another one...

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
defashan:
Another one...

haba! she is south african!

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:
Shame on Nigerian girls.
Where are the picky guys? grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

haba! she is south african!

You might be right.
She isn't Nigerian. She might be from Bostwana or South Africa
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahaha..

Food is ready grin

When I say all ladies are wh0res just like my mummy they will begin to complain . Look at this.. for $15k oh my God.

What about the moro.on that is payying $15 000? He is definitely worse than her
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahaha..

Food is ready grin

When I say all ladies are wh0res just like my mummy they will begin to complain . Look at this.. for $15k oh my God.

What about the moro.on that is paying $15 000? He is definitely worse than her
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
defashan:

You might be right.
She isn't Nigerian. She might be from Bostwana or South Africa

south african, Itumeleng is a Tswana name meaning Joy/Happiness.

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
DzTzl:
i refuse to envy dm going forward, all d posing in radisson blu, oriental, dubai, US & d likes, u will think dy are omo baba olowo, whereas na corpo-nonsense dm dy do!! issorai
lol abi, I read somewhere that good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by defashan: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Qualer:

south african, Itumeleng is a Tswana name meaning Joy/Happiness.

I cringed at the desperation of that girl. Even when told about the hiv status. She still want to go and meet the dude!!! I think she was being tricked but even if she wasn't, she was so desperate that her type would end up with the wrong kind of men who would use her and maybe kill and dump her somewhere.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Qualer: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
defashan:

I cringed at the desperation of that girl. Even when told about the hiv status. She still want to go and meet the dude!!! I think she was being tricked but even if she wasn't, she was so desperate that her type would end up with the wrong kind of men who would use her and maybe kill and dump her somewhere.

it's an ongoing business concern on a global level, she won't be the first or the last.... check the link i posted earlier

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by HaneefahAde(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:

Wow! So you admit to the fact that you are hardened sluts? Good.

Thankfully, I only use your type as mere playthings of brief sexual pleasure and discard them off the waste bin. We marry the homely, cultured, dignifying and responsible ones.

So you admit there are cultured ones after shaming.all Nigerian women cos of a woman of low virtue? When will you people learn to stop generalizing stupidity and immorality on all women. If some men had killed a person or robbed or kidnapped some people, then a lady says 'shame on Nigerian men', how would you feel?

And how do you know, she is Nigerian? Ain't there slu.ts all over the World?

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by awjomo: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
I wnt to see ur pics grin

AWW LOVE IN D AIR wink
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
awjomo:

AWW LOVE IN D AIR wink
U love his hair? angry
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by JoeCutie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wait, na the 'Naija big girl' get that fresh yansh wey I dey see so? shocked grin
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
For 15k dolls I think the hustle is worth it, better than fuckin ur boyfriend for free in the name of luv. But Bleep the guy that exposed this, he just ruined a life.... make u no crucify the girl, some people you find here av taken a soul, some have done worse n some w still do more.

I support u, many of the girls here are doing it for free all in d name of love with a guy who may never marry dem at d end of the day! but they won't spare words in insulting this twitter girl now, and who the hell said $15k is "just"?

2 Likes

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Enouwem(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
The girl is from South and I've got lots of evidence.
Her Full name is: Itumeleng Angeline Tlapu

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Enouwem(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
She studied in the school below, which is in South Africa

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Enouwem(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
If her cousin is from this place below, chances are that she's from there too or somewhere else in South Africa.

1 Share

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Richiy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Hahaha..

Food is ready grin

When I say all ladies are wh0res they will begin to complain . Look at this.. for $15k oh my God.

Just negodu yourself. All ladies are wh0es indeed.
Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Phizzlephizz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I support u, many of the girls here are doing it for free all in d name of love with a guy who may never marry dem at d end of the day! but they won't spare words in insulting this twitter girl now, and who the hell said $15k is "just"?

Yeah it's funny how some peeps would come on her to lambast the babe, she's going to dubai, she's getting laid for $15k plus shopping, some girls sef wey dey do friends with benefit na them go curse this lady pass, y'all better make ur priorities right, I'm not saying u shud go into prostitution all I'm saying is if at all you're going to be having sex let it be worth something, something big abeg, afterall sex na sin no if u never marry

2 Likes

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by pomporiking: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pple are just wicked,what has she done wrong.15k for anal and playing with sh*t seems a fair deal to me

1 Like

Re: Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drefan:

Wow! So you admit to the fact that you are hardened sluts? Good.

Thankfully, I only use your type as mere playthings of brief sexual pleasure and discard them off the waste bin. We marry the homely, cultured, dignifying and responsible ones.

1) She is a South African living in Nigeria
2) If Nigerian ladies are whores, your mum and sisters are whores too
3) Let's blame her while we ignore the buyer.
4) I thought you were gay-

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.