Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (42527 Views)

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by tico1212(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Im sure of that number 4... after number 4 na still number 4. Wetin concern her to manage or plan future?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#6 HONOR! angry Who you be #5....Maybe he give bad advice an just think it's good.
#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
#3 ......Maybe they where important to her but you dismiss her concerns/feelings

And you typed this so girls of your kind will click the like button!?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
wilsonreuben:

And you typed this so girls of your kind will click the like button!?
Hi,hello.I'm KingCheezyPuff.
Now that the introductions are outta the way...
.....Can you tell me what my kind is Cause I don't know
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Oyin93:

I meant girlfriends that are not fake including me do exist, shikena!

Shikena is what language?
Please be realistic, nothing is a hundred percent only the universe is: there is always a fake in everything. If you doubt ask Jesus

Mathew 19:16-17
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hi,hello.I'm KingCheezyPuff.
Now that the introductions are outta the way...
.....Can you tell me what my kind is Cause I don't know

Your kind... never straight, they just linger by the corner not because they like it or it is good, 'cause they want to get something out of nothing.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
wilsonreuben:

Your kind... never straight, they just linger by the corner not because they like it or it is good, 'cause they want to get something out of nothing.
Ah..
...I still don't understand. But uhm that's okay.bye.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Arizonaguy(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Oyin93:
we do
you need to prove the "we do" maybe you can dash me your whatsapp contact so i can attest to the "we do"
P.S i really like ur pic
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ah..
...I still don't understand. But uhm that's okay.bye.

Bye! Was does that even mean? Like "by" with an attachment of "e", "by e"

"Bye" is as "by e" can get: not to say "bye" or "by e" when you don't really mean it.

Jolly Morning!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
wilsonreuben:

Bye! Was does that even mean? Like "by" with an attachment of "e", "by e"

"Bye" is as "by e" can get: not to say "bye" or "by e" when you don't really mean it.

Jolly Morning!
What the what
Dude you more confusin' than a jigsaw puzzle
Bye =goodbye,I'm leavin' this conversation.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Agbakwusionyinye: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buh he just asked a harmless qstn..I don't c anything wrong in it
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Chaiiiiii! E pain! St remy not st remmy bottle! We know you just one belong, attache by force, your goons Really? We know a coward when we see one. See as your over bleached face look like unfinished apku wey dem forget for inside lastweek egusi. grin
eeya wat a pity? Sure ur mama will fall 4 me when she see dis bleached face of mine!! Bu issokay, aint gon fuk her ion do oldies!! LMAO ode!
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by prinzfavian(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP are U by any chance related to Tosyne2much? Is that list not supposed to be more than just '10'? undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
eeya wat a pity? Sure ur mama will fall 4 me when she see dis bleached face of mine!! Bu issokay, aint gon fuk her ion do oldies!! LMAO ode!
Hehehehe keep fooling yourself dude grin we all know you suffer self esteem issues, you immediately change the previous picture showing your rough septic tank on the floor. You can edit all the picture picasso won't rate it. grin
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Hehehehe keep fooling yourself dude grin we all know you suffer self esteem issues, you immediately change the previous picture showing your rough septic tank on the floor. You can edit all the picture picasso won't rate it. grin
and who's competing mr handsome wiv u? Are u dis foolish? Ur just like "we all know" who n who dey follow u say rubbish now? Abi e ma gbami ke? Ion need to drag any shit wiv u cos me and u no dey and can neva be on d same level. Just get a life my dear...I go change my pic again if u like break ur phone screen wen u see am, its notin! Lol
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
and who's competing mr handsome wiv u? Are u dis foolish? Ur just like "we all know" who n who dey follow u say rubbish now? Abi e ma gbami ke? Ion need to drag any shit wiv u cos me and u no dey and can neva be on d same level. Just get a life my dear...I go change my pic again if u like break ur phone screen wen u see am, its notin! Lol

Indeed not on same level. You were standing on a septic tank in your last picture have you forgotten? grin one can tell you're a local chap from your mumbled words. grin alakori
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Indeed not on same level. You were standing on a septic tank in your last picture have you forgotten? grin one can tell you're a local chap from your mumbled words. grin alakori
yea I can take selfies whereva I want nigga....trust me both on d mainland and island dey neva born ur generation well I swear...if u reli want dis 2 go on gimme ur pin or watsapp make we dey abuse each oda ka wo eni to ma re....oponu oshi.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Dirkcoyt: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
yea I can take selfies whereva I want nigga....trust me both on d mainland and island dey neva born ur generation well I swear...if u reli want dis 2 go on gimme ur pin or watsapp make we dey abuse each oda ka wo eni to ma re....oponu oshi.

Young man, you are a kid who is lucky to have beards. When I told you that you're a local chap you denied it, grin imagine cause you snap pics on island/mainland is a biggie? Wooooow! you ignorance is epic. Give you my pin? You? You mean you? Someone who can't post a smooth english?
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Praizekeyz(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Young man, you are a kid who is lucky to have beards. When I told you that you're a local chap you denied it, grin imagine cause you snap pics on island/mainland is a biggie? Wooooow! you ignorance is epic. Give you my pin? You? You mean you? Someone who can't post a smooth english?
ok den no shii
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by generalissimo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
#6 HONOR! angry Who you be #5....Maybe he give bad advice an just think it's good.
#7 .....Maybe she dont want marriage
#3 ......Maybe they where important to her but you dismiss her concerns/feelings
Op, we don catch one fake girlfriend. WTF, she ain't no one's girlfriend, na "attache side chick" she be. She no get boyfriend.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by poweredcom(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
All naija babe's r just fake that's all just f...k dem n go

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
generalissimo:
Op, we don catch one fake girlfriend. WTF, she ain't no one's girlfriend, na "attache side chick" she be. She no get boyfriend.
Ha! grin My man,you are funny.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by LeoHezzy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
I beg Bleep love...,
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by LeoHezzy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bleep love....I don't think it exist
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Revolva(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
doll912:

Real men don't post such nonsense. They are busy becoming better men so that they can pick a worthy woman. U complain of fake women because u are a fake man too and like attracts like.

Shut the f upp fake bitch....try and learn to be real like a western woman....come try me if am fake u fool
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by doll912(f): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
Revolva:

Shut the f upp fake bitch....try and learn to be real like a western woman....come try me if am fake u fool

Obviously, you still have some growing up to do and while you are at it, learn some culture and courtsey. Ur language shows how unrefined u still are. Grow up little boy, U are too small for me.
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by dissybling(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
fake boyfrnd ni
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Debbywills(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
doll912:

Obviously, you still have some growing up to do and while you are at it, learn some culture and courtsey. Ur language shows how unrefined u still are. Grow up little boy, U are too small for me.
Lol. You nailed him to the Cross Bae, Thumb up grin...
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Revolva(m): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
doll912:

See you go soon enter market what are you forming like? I too know
Re: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! by Pablo212: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2016
The pussy was never yours, when its ur turn, its ur turn... make sure ur impact is felt after every encounter with these other beings called females.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Woman At Warri Mall (photo) / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.