Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (19715 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by HalimaSadiya(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
This thread though , Marry whoever you want character is more important than race...I would most likely marry a Hausa/Fulani man first , second choice would be any other man either European, Hispanic, Arab/Indian. American men ? Both white and black would be my last choice especially African American men.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
@ Fulaman198 I disagree with you, of course, but that's OK.

The thing is, I wouldn't blame a Nigerian on here for thinking Somalis to be awfully bigoted group of people, because it's what they're seemingly exposed to, and continuously witness to. Sure, it's due to some loser creating a million online identities to troll with, but they can sure as heck come to that realization through rational means. All I can do on here, as a Somali myself, is be me and hopefully supply something different in the process.

Science doesn't "judge the actions of a few", but it doesn't don rose-colored glasses, either. It deals with the bare-naked facts, and the numbers on the ground. The research shows White people are statistically more likely to become serial killers. And such, you are definitely, 1000% allowed to acknowledge that as the reality it is. Likewise for the crime statistics and attitudinal leanings of any other groups and culture, which do exist.

Furthermore, you're mixing science and opinion, and then using your own opinions and experiences to form your own set of statistics to set forth as proof/example, and then you finish it off with your biased and factually wrong media scapegoating tactic from before. I mean, come on, did you seriously just say the media doesn't highlight serial killers? Really?

No, you are simply mis-interpreting what I'm saying, that could be my fault for not thoroughly explaining my thought process.

The media chooses what to show and what not to show in every part of the world. There are a lot of crimes that occur in affluent neighbourhoods however, Police typically do not target these affluent neighbourhoods because rich people often have the money to defend themselves:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201310/the-problem-rich-kids

Drug use and abuse is at an all-time high in Upper middle class to upper class neighbourhoods. However, police continue to target the more impoverished areas of your country.

http://www.drugfree.org/join-together/study-finds-rich-kids-more-likely-to-use-drugs-than-poor/

That's a huge problem in itself within your country especially since it seems minorities are the ones targeted mainly for drug use and drug dealing.

My main point in my post was to highlight that one can't assume that an entire group of people are bad based on their own personal experiences with a few people from that respective group.

I'll be blunt, my own personal experience is indeed different with African Americans than what the American media portrays. The American media portrays blacks as a community of people who slang (if I spelled that correctly) drugs, Group Intimacy, shoot up places, are extremely violent, etc. to the rest of the world. Sadly, many people believe this false propaganda. When I encountered black Americans at first, I was a bit reserved but very open to see if those stereotypes held true. I decided to look at them as individuals. Walah! I'm glad that I did. They were extremely friendly, very inquisitive about Africa and the various cultures, and not demeaning like one constantly hears about.

Right now, I know that my sentences may be a bit incoherent. That is because my brain is busy working on a difficult project that involves parsing live data, but please bare with me. I promise to improve upon the jargon I'm currently typing.

What I'm saying is that, from time to time you sometimes hear about white guys killing their respective African girlfriends, just like this Nigerian girl who was murdered in the United States about a year ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-and-suspect-names-released-in-deadly-shooting-near-target-in-germantown/2015/06/02/90b3091e-0931-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html

People often associate white guys with kindness, there are kind and gentle people of every skin colour, and black men as abusive, uneducated and thuglike; these kinds of men can also be found in every skin colour. These are what we refer to as negative and falsely fabricated stereotypes:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/12/media-misrepresents-black-men-effects-felt-real-world

I've linked some articles to reinforce my points. I look forward to reading what you or Somguy have to say.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
This thread though , Marry whoever you want character is more important than race...I would most likely marry a Hausa/Fulani man first , second choice would be any other man either European, Hispanic, Arab/Indian. American men ? Both white and black would be my last choice especially African American men.

Yah Fulani women are brought up to think that way. But are we in the Fulani community wrong for instilling these thoughts in our children. We base everything we see on what the media tells us:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/12/media-misrepresents-black-men-effects-felt-real-world
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fulaman198:

No, you are simply mis-interpreting what I'm saying, that could be my fault for not thoroughly explaining my thought process.

The media chooses what to show and what not to show in every part of the world. There are a lot of crimes that occur in affluent neighbourhoods however, Police typically do not target these affluent neighbourhoods because rich people often have the money to defend themselves:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201310/the-problem-rich-kids

Drug use and abuse is at an all-time high in Upper middle class to upper class neighbourhoods. However, police continue to target the more impoverished areas of your country.

http://www.drugfree.org/join-together/study-finds-rich-kids-more-likely-to-use-drugs-than-poor/

That's a huge problem in itself within your country especially since it seems minorities are the ones targeted mainly for drug use and drug dealing.

My main point in my post was to highlight that one can't assume that an entire group of people are bad based on their own personal experiences with a few people from that respective group.

I'll be blunt, my own personal experience is indeed different with African Americans than what the American media portrays. The American media portrays blacks as a community of people who slang (if I spelled that correctly) drugs, Group Intimacy, shoot up places, are extremely violent, etc. to the rest of the world. Sadly, many people believe this false propaganda. When I encountered black Americans at first, I was a bit reserved but very open to see if those stereotypes held true. I decided to look at them as individuals. Walah! I'm glad that I did. They were extremely friendly, very inquisitive about Africa and the various cultures, and not demeaning like one constantly hears about.

Right now, I know that my sentences may be a bit incoherent. That is because my brain is busy working on a difficult project that involves parsing live data, but please bare with me. I promise to improve upon the jargon I'm currently typing.

What I'm saying is that, from time to time you sometimes hear about white guys killing their respective African girlfriends, just like this Nigerian girl who was murdered in the United States about a year ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/victim-and-suspect-names-released-in-deadly-shooting-near-target-in-germantown/2015/06/02/90b3091e-0931-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html

People often associate white guys with kindness, there are kind and gentle people of every skin colour, and black men as abusive, uneducated and thuglike; these kinds of men can also be found in every skin colour. These are what we refer to as negative and falsely fabricated stereotypes:

I've linked some articles to reinforce my points. I look forward to reading what you or Somguy have to say.

You did not improve your argument, except through uncontested economic argument. Rich people get out of drug charges due to being rich and able to obtain protection (lawyers), and they take more drugs because they're expensive and they have the means.

Nothing about that is groundbreaking in any way, shape, or form.

And then you just throw in an article about some random white guy killing his girlfriend, a Black one at that, obviously for effect.

You've thoroughly redirected the discussion at several junctures, in several different directions so much so that it has morphed into something completely different, from relationships ---> drugs ---> crime. I wonder why? Because I said "clean for pete's sake"?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fulaman198:

Yah Fulani women are brought up to think that way. But are we in the Fulani community wrong for instilling these thoughts in our children. We base everything we see on what the media tells us:

Not even the home training part , I get along better with English men than their American counterparts (personal experience) I know the American media is forced down our throats and most is in favour of "white people". Some Black Americans are nice though and not ignorant

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Not even the home training part , I get along better with English men than their American counterparts (personal experience) I know the American media is forced down our throats and most is in favour of "white people". Some Black Americans are nice though and not ignorant

Gaske! I agree with you though, I think it's because British people in general like and appreciate African culture(s) moreso than Americans.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

You did not improve your argument, except through uncontested economic argument. Rich people get out of drug charges due to being rich and able to obtain protection (lawyers), and they take more drugs because they're expensive and they have the means.

Nothing about that is groundbreaking in any way, shape, or form.

And then you just throw in an article about some random white guy killing his girlfriend, a Black one at that, obviously for effect.

You've thoroughly redirected the discussion at several junctures, in several different directions so much so that it has morphed into something completely different, from relationships ---> drugs ---> crime. I wonder why? Because I said "clean for pete's sake"?

I'll respond to this when I'm not thinking of algorithms lollll.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fulaman198:

Gaske! I agree with you though, I think it's because British people in general like and appreciate African culture(s) moreso than Americans.
Exactly !

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unless I completely misunderstood Enlightened's argument, I don't think that she is disputing that there are some systemic inequalities that can explain some of the gross disparities between black and white people in terms of income, crime statistics etc.. Speaking for myself, I certainly do not dispute that at all!

My position is that, yes, black Americans are definitely marginalised in the US and systematically oppressed. This has had a negative impact on AA's as a group and if you listen to their own community leaders and others who are doing work in the community, they will tell you that the prison industrial complex, the war on drugs and other government policies that were specifically designed to target the black community, have destroyed the family unit and created a fragmented community. Infidelity is super high, lack of respect for women is prevalent, etc..

All I said was that I understand why someone from a different community would be wary of getting involved with an African American in light of the aforementioned issues, especially if said person has had nothing but negative experiences with the AA community.

It's the same with certain middle-eastern cultures where wife beating is prevalent. If a woman refuses to consider Arab men because she does not want to end up in an abusive relationship, I would definitely understand that. It does not mean that all Arab men beat their wives, but many of them do and it's something which is normalised by society to the point where it's not even uncommon to see men beating their wives in public in some countries.

Is it wrong to generalise/stereotype people? As a rule of thumb, YES. But I believe that when it comes to big life decisions like who you want to consider as a potential life-partner, you HAVE to have some type of filter. You cannot thoroughly explore the personality of every one who approaches you.

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Somguy:
Unless I completely misunderstood Enlightened's argument, I don't think that she is disputing that there are some systemic inequalities that can explain some of the gross disparities between black and white people in terms of income, crime statistics etc.. Speaking for myself, I certainly do not dispute that at all!

My position is that, yes, black Americans are definitely marginalised in the US and systematically oppressed. This has had a negative impact on AA's as a group and if you listen to their own community leaders and others who are doing work in the community, they will tell you that the prison industrial complex, the war on drugs and other government policies that were specifically designed to target the black community, have destroyed the family unit and created a fragmented community. Infidelity is super high, lack of respect for women is prevalent, etc..

All I said was that I understand why someone from a different community would be wary of getting involved with an African American in light of the aforementioned issues, especially if said person has had nothing but negative experiences with the AA community.

It's the same with certain middle-eastern cultures where wife beating is prevalent. If a woman refuses to consider Arab men because she does not want to end up in an abusive relationship, I would definitely understand that. It does not mean that all Arab men beat their wives, but many of them do and it's something which is normalised by society to the point where it's not even uncommon to see men beating their wives in public in some countries.

Is it wrong to generalise/stereotype people? As a rule of thumb, YES. But I believe that when it comes to big life decisions like who you want to consider as a potential life-partner, you HAVE to have some type of filter. You cannot thoroughly explore the personality of every one who approaches you.

I understand your statement wholeheartedly and you make some very valid points. The point I'm also trying to make is that White Americans try and pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong with their sub-culture or them in general. It's all hidden by the media. Drug Abuse, selfish behaviour, racism and bigotry, etc. There are problems within every group of people. There is not one human group that is perfect (or close to it for that matter). There are certain groups that pretend to be perfect and saintly but they are the furthest things from Sainthood.

One thing I have learned is that one must always trust but verify. What I mean by that is treat every individual the same, don't prejudge anyone but study their character well.

Now, does culture and their respective environment play a role in how people behave? Absolutely! If someone is raised in a depraved and dismissed region where food is scarce, resources are scarce, and everyone is fighting neck and bone to survive, chances are that most of the people that come from that environment are going to have some kind of vicious, animal-like mentality to want to survive. Environment does indeed play a huge role on the human psyche.

I guess the real question I should be asking to the women in this thread Halima, Enlightened, Onila, Lepasharon, etc. is on what basis or reason(s) they would choose a white guy over a black guy? I would like concrete and scientifically proven reasons based on experiences and data, not just feeling or emotion or what the media tells them to do.

Once again Somguy, thanks for sharing.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Baaballiyo(m): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Wow, what a marathon.

I may not have the required experience to delve into this argument but, I think all ur views and opinions are plausible it all depends upon which side of the coin you consider. There is a Hausa saying " Abincin wani; gubar wani" ( Someone's food may be someone's else poison ),

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Fulaman198:

I understand your statement wholeheartedly and you make some very valid points. The point I'm also trying to make is that White Americans try and pretend that there is absolutely nothing wrong with their sub-culture or them in general. It's all hidden by the media. Drug Abuse, selfish behaviour, racism and bigotry, etc. There are problems within every group of people. There is not one human group that is perfect (or close to it for that matter). There are certain groups that pretend to be perfect and saintly but they are the furthest things from Sainthood.

One thing I have learned is that one must always trust but verify. What I mean by that is treat every individual the same, don't prejudge anyone but study their character well.

Now, does culture and their respective environment play a role in how people behave? Absolutely! If someone is raised in a depraved and dismissed region where food is scarce, resources are scarce, and everyone is fighting neck and bone to survive, chances are that most of the people that come from that environment are going to have some kind of vicious, animal-like mentality to want to survive. Environment does indeed play a huge role on the human psyche.

I guess the real question I should be asking to the women in this thread Halima, Enlightened, Onila, Lepasharon, etc. is on what basis or reason(s) they would choose a white guy over a black guy? I would like concrete and scientifically proven reasons based on experiences and data, not just feeling or emotion or what the media tells them to do.

Once again Somguy, thanks for sharing.

You're out left field and wayyy off base.

You keep addressing areas not in contention with an odd focus on Black crime and White folk at every turn. You're clearly personalizing this. The question might as well be, "Ladies, why would you choose a White guy over Fulaman? Provide evidence and scientifically proven reasons for your assertions, not just your feelings and opinions fed you due to the "media brainwashing" you were surely subject to should you choose the white guy over the obvious correct answer, the black guy. Go!"

Good grief.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

You're out left field and wayyy off base.

You keep addressing areas not in contention with an odd focus on Black crime and White folk at every turn. You're clearly personalizing this. The question might as well be, "Ladies, why would you choose a White guy over Fulaman? Provide evidence and scientifically proven reasons for your assertions, not just your feelings and opinions fed you due to the "media brainwashing" you were surely subject to should you choose the white guy over the obvious correct answer, the black guy. Go!"

Good grief.

Haba! I'm not personalising this at all lol I'm not a black American gentleman. I just feel that if there is injustice in this world it must be highlighted. Fulani people hate seeing injustice it's part of our culture. That's why I'm also asking Halima as well because she's Fulani too though her preference are for Hausa and Fulani men so i don't have a problem with that lol grin

But she can correct me if I'm wrong, but if she weren't living in Nigeria, apparently, she would choose a white guy over a black guy and I just want to see why.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
Fulaman198:

Haba! I'm not personalising this at all lol I'm not a black American gentleman. I just feel that if there is injustice in this world it must be highlighted. Fulani people hate seeing injustice it's part of our culture. That's why I'm also asking Halima as well because she's Fulani too though her preference are for Hausa and Fulani men so i don't have a problem with that lol grin

But she can correct me if I'm wrong, but if she weren't living in Nigeria, apparently, she would choose a white guy over a black guy and I just want to see why.

So, if someone says they won't date an AA guy, you view it as an injustice needing correction? What if I say I won't date an Asian man? Do you view that as an injustice needing your correction as well?

If someone were to tell me they would date a White or Asian girl over a Somali girl, you'd consider it normal if I were to demand stats, research, and reasons from them, or else assume the media-machine had overtaken their mind??
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

So, if someone says they won't date an AA guy, you view it as an injustice needing correction? What if I say I won't date a Asian man? Do you view that as an injustice needing your correction as well?

If someone were to tell me they would date a White or Asian girl over a Somali girl, you'd consider it normal if I were to demand stats, research, and reasons from them, or else assume the media-machine has overtaken their mind??

I'd ask them why date a white or Asian girl over a Somali. The media machine is far more effective than you give it credit.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Fulaman198:

I'd ask them why date a white or Asian girl over a Somali. The media machine is far more effective than you give it credit.

grin

I'm sorry. Wallahi, it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously, Fula. Are people automatons to you?

Why did you avoid the first question?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Ajuran: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2016
E-Soul,

Wallahi, I forgot all about Nairaland until I heard about the Gorilla thats was shot at the Cincinnati Zoo a couple of days ago.

Speaking of Gorillas, I see you have made yourself at home in this place.

Fadlan isku xishood.

----Your Somali brother
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Ajuran:
E-Soul,

Wallahi, I forgot all about Nairaland until I heard about the Gorilla thats was shot at the Cincinnati Zoo a couple of days ago.

Speaking of Gorillas, I see you have made yourself at home in this place.

Fadlan isku xishood.

----Your Somali brother

Mr. I'm a young man, and I've been here since 2012 & other POSBS,

How ironic, and pathetic, of you to speak of xishood, of all things, waxxyaw baas. I'm sure you're someone's brother, but mine you are def not, so abstain from claiming so and fadlan nagaa wariig, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Ajuran: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Mr. I'm a young man, and I've been here since 2012 & other POSBS,

How ironic, and pathetic, of you to speak of xishood, of all things, waxxyaw baas. I'm sure you're someone's brother, but mine you are def not, so abstain from claiming so and fadlan nagaa wariig, thank you very much.

I see you hang on to things. Its been several months since I've been here, and you still angry at me....woooow

Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

grin

I'm sorry. Wallahi, it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously, Fula. Are people automatons to you?

Why did you avoid the first question?

First and foremost Ramadan Kareem! Not sure if you are still a practising Muslim or not but that's not my place to judge. In regards to the first question you asked, the principle in it was the same so I didn't answer it. If you choose not to go with an Asian gentleman and you choose only white well that means you could be missing out on something great.

In a world where some to many white men boast about themselves, trying to play the role of hero, etc I think you shouldn't let skin colour be a factor. You still have not explained why you view white guys as #1. You are beating about the bush. It's ok though. If you don't want to answer the question that's fine.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ajuran:

I see you hang on to things. Its been several months since I've been here, and you still angry at me....woooow

Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you.

Because the post I responded to, with all it's contents, is from several months ago and not...yesterday, right? Not that your evident lack of self-awareness - leagues below your looming sense of self-importance - really surprises me. Should I even ask what you're referring to, that you said several months ago, that I'm supposedly angry about?

Nah.

Just igaa warrig, man. Is that too much to ask? Back under the bridge with you, and lie in wait. Maybe the next passerby, a billy-goat perhaps, will fail to notice the boils and general ugliness. And I'd keep your hopes to yourself. It seems to me you need them a lot more than anyone you could think to give them to.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fulaman198:

First and foremost Ramadan Kareem! Not sure if you are still a practising Muslim or not but that's not my place to judge. In regards to the first question you asked, the principle in it was the same so I didn't answer it. If you choose not to go with an Asian gentleman and you choose only white well that means you could be missing out on something great.

In a world where some to many white men boast about themselves, trying to play the role of hero, etc I think you shouldn't let skin colour be a factor. You still have not explained why you view white guys as #1. You are beating about the bush. It's ok though. If you don't want to answer the question that's fine.

Everytime I notice the chip on your shoulder, you claim it isn't there. This, even as you continue to point out to me not only it's presence, but it's depth, as if with one of those giant, red foam index fingers one typically buys at ball games.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Everytime I notice the chip on your shoulder, you claim it isn't there. This, even as you continue to point out to me not only it's presence, but it's depth, as if with one of those giant, red foam index fingers one typically buys at ball games.

I think you are not only missing the point, but dodging it as well. There is no chip on my shoulder, that I can assure you of. However, you are refusing to answer the question so I will lay it out as simply as possible smiley

What is wrong with going with a black guy, an Asian guy, an Arab guy, or any other type of guy for that matter? What is it that makes white guys so special? Is it their self-propagation of a falsely perceived heroic image at the result of the degradation of the image of other men? You mentioned before that black men are bad. I rebuked that notion that how many black men in your respective country out of 15 million have you met?

Everyone has their own respective individual personalities. You claim that black men in America have baggage. I stated that that may be the case for SOME but most definitely not ALL. So what exactly is the problem Enlightened? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Fulaman198:

I think you are not only missing the point, but dodging it as well. There is no chip on my shoulder, that I can assure you of. However, you are refusing to answer the question so I will lay it out as simply as possible smiley

What is wrong with going with a black guy, an Asian guy, an Arab guy, or any other type of guy for that matter? What is it that makes white guys so special? Is it their self-propagation of a falsely perceived heroic image at the result of the degradation of the image of other men? You mentioned before that black men are bad. I rebuked that notion that how many black men in your respective country out of 15 million have you met?

Everyone has their own respective individual personalities. You claim that black men in America have baggage. I stated that that may be the case for SOME but most definitely not ALL. So what exactly is the problem Enlightened? cheesy

And there it is again.

You see, you've put it out there in so many ways, it's ridiculous, and hard to miss. So far, I have not seen anyone present with the notion that White guys are number one, that they are special, appear heroic, etc, that is, except YOU. So, why is it you keep belaboring your own view of them, with that massive chip on your shoulder, shoving your own image of them down my throat, putting your own words with regards to them in my mouth, when I have said nothing of the kind, whatsoever. Also, is there any particular reason the aforementioned potentially great Asian man was missed out on for "just White guys"?

So, who's really the one with the problem here? And so large in frame you're unware of it, and blinded by it. All because I said I wouldn't date AA. Well, bite me, 'cuz I really wouldn't, Fula. And you can do with that what you may.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

And there it is again.

You see, you've put it out there in so many ways, it's ridiculous, and hard to miss. So far, I have not seen anyone present with the notion that White guys are number one, that they are special, appear heroic, etc, that is, except YOU. So, why is it you keep belaboring your own view of them, with that massive chip on your shoulder, shoving your own image of them down my throat, putting your words with regards to them in my mouth, when I have said nothing of the kind. And is there any particular reason the aforementioned potentially great Asian man was missed out on for "just White guys"?

All because I said I wouldn't date AA. Well, bite me, 'cuz I really wouldn't. And you can do with that what you may.

You have a right to go with whom you want. I'm just making the point that there is not necessarily anything wrong with AAs. My point is that they should be viewed as individuals not as a collective group. Is there anything wrong with my statement? Are all AA men the same? However, that equates to me somehow having a "chip on my shoulder" ke? Ok, so kindly answer the question, I noticing that you are dodging it.

Why would you date a White American guy over a Black American guy? It's a very simple question in my opinion. Ignore what I said earlier. I'm looking forward to your answer.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

And there it is again.

You see, you've put it out there in so many ways, it's ridiculous, and hard to miss. So far, I have not seen anyone present with the notion that White guys are number one, that they are special, appear heroic, etc, that is, except YOU. So, why is it you keep belaboring your own view of them, with that massive chip on your shoulder, shoving your own image of them down my throat, putting your words with regards to them in my mouth, when I have said nothing of the kind. And is there any particular reason the aforementioned potentially great Asian man was missed out on for "just White guys"?

So, who's really the one with the problem here? And so large in frame you're unware of it, blinded by it.

All because I said I wouldn't date AA. Well, bite me, 'cuz I really wouldn't, Fula. And you can do with that what you may.

white men don't even date black girls the case is reversed white girls date black dude don't no why some ladies are living in delusion and been brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2016
kamel4real2015:
white men don't even date black girls the case is reversed white girls date black dude don't no why some ladies are living in delusion and been brainwashed.

Uh-huh.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Uh-huh.
yeah nobody would even date a lady that portray is own group as bad the psychological effects of massive brainwashing by the western media has damper the thinking and thought of many ladies today I said it again white men won't date a ladies for only reason they prefer there own but the white ladies would chase black guy any day anytime you people should forget the thinking about white dude chasing you until your reorganize that tardy attitude most have.

2 Likes

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Fulaman198:

You have a right to go with whom you want. I'm just making the point that there is not necessarily anything wrong with AAs. My point is that they should be viewed as individuals not as a collective group. Is there anything wrong with my statement? Are all AA men the same? However, that equates to me somehow having a "chip on my shoulder" ke? Ok, so kindly answer the question, I noticing that you are dodging it.

Why would you date a White American guy over a Black American guy? It's a very simple question in my opinion. Ignore what I said earlier. I'm looking forward to your answer.

What you've said earlier and have been saying all along cannot be ignored. It's the elephant in the room, if there ever was one. You address it at some point.

I wouldn't date an AA man, period. Are you going to bite me? Is it by force?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah nobody would even date a lady that portray is own group as bad the psychological effects of massive brainwashing by the western media has damper the thinking and thought of many ladies today I said it again white men won't date a ladies for only reason they prefer there own but the white ladies would chase black guy any day anytime you people should forget the thinking about white dude chasing you until your reorganize that tardy attitude most have.

Uh-huh. Right...
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Fulaman198(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

What you've said earlier and have been saying all along cannot be ignored. It's the elephant in the room, if there ever was one. You address it at some point.

I wouldn't date an AA man, period. Are you going to bite me? Is it by force?

No, like I said you have a right to go with whomever you want. However, the question is why...not will you go with an AA dude. Thanks! If you don't want to answer, I understand.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Uh-huh. Right...
Even those white ladies are submissive than our black ladies but there are many questions marks about there way of life won't advice someone to date a person without knowing them that is why I pity many Nigerian girls that see marrying a white dude as an achievement most divorce in the long run and live unsettled life it is what it is the western media has damper the thinking of many by films, false deception and destroying the psycho of a black man .But nevertheless am proud of being a black man and kudos to those good lady who struggle to better there men because they knew about the struggle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Women Have You Had Sex With? (guys Only) / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.