Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (19725 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
You don't want to play this tit for tat. I can post AA hoes all day. You know this.

Sure you could! But could you post any AA women twerking for Somali guys as those girls were doing for those Jamaicans? grin

As for the rest of your post.. it's whatever. Would it really have hurt to have had those same sentiments in regards to Supper's comment? You didn't see me dissing Somalis in any of the comments I made responding to Enlighten, yet that didn't stop you. This is after I apologized for posts I've made previously on a former account.
Act righteous all you want but your Ramadan will be over July 5th and you'll be right back in here for more drama grin

Anyway, I'm just about done with this back & fourth arguing as well.

@EnlightenedSoul

Still being disingenuous as usual.

I especially like the part about Somali slurs not being "specifically invented for AAs". Oh really? You don't say grin
I won't even bother getting into all that.

EnlightenedSoul:

Exactly. I mean, what the heck. How do those women concern you?

Are we supposed to be upset by their choices, like some people who get bent out of shape about other people's attractions and preferences, which is the mess that lead to this exchange in the first place? Should we be insisting they're brainwashed, or some asinine bullshyt like that?

Sigh..
That's probably what you wanted it to be about.

Anyway, god bless the poor soul who messes with a Somali chick just to later find out she has a mutilated vagina.

Goodbye folks.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:

Sure you could! But could you post any AA women twerking for Somali guys as those girls were doing for those Jamaicans? grin

As for the rest of your post.. it's whatever. Would it really have hurt to have had those same sentiments in regards to Supper's comment? You didn't see me dissing Somalis in any of the comments I made responding to Enlighten, yet that didn't stop you. This is after I apologized for what I've said previously btw (on a former accouunt).
Act righteous all you want but your Ramadan will be over July 5th and you'll be right back in here for more drama grin

Anyway, I'm just about done with this back & fourth arguing too.

@EnlightenedSoul

Still being disingenuous as usual.

I especially like the part about Somali slurs not being "specifically invented for AAs". Oh really? You don't say grin
I won't even bother getting into all that.

Sigh..
That's probably what you wanted it to be about.

Anyway, god bless the poor soul who messes with a Somali chick just to later find out she has a mutilated vagina.

Goodbye folks.

No, it's what you're making it about.

Lolll @ You weren't dissing Somalis on your responses to me. You're so disingenuous, it's hilarious. Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can believe whatever you damn well please as far as adoons, jareers, the state of my vagina, and all that. The world is your oyster!

GL, dude!
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll @ You weren't dissing Somalis on your responses to me. You're so disingenuous, it's hilarious! Well, you can believe whatever you damn well please want as far as adoons, jareers, the state of my vagina, and all that. The world is your oyster!

GL, dude!

Wow you responded fast. shocked
Believe it or not I was just about to edit my comment to change it's content to something more simple and a whole lot less offensive which called for an end to this back & fourth arguing.

Too late I guess undecided
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:

Wow you responded fast. shocked
Believe it or not I was just about to edit my comment to change it's content to something more simple and a whole lot less offensive which called for an end to this back & fourth arguing.

Too late I guess undecided

Yh, whatever, man. Plenty of wasted words on my part.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, whatever, man...

Lool

I realize I probably seem like a psycho at this point but I sincerely do apologize. That goes for @Someguy as well.
You're definitely right, gotta stop letting trolls get the best of me.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll @ You weren't dissing Somalis on your responses to me. You're so disingenuous, it's hilarious. Well, as far as I'm concerned, you can believe whatever you damn well please as far as adoons, jareers, the state of my vagina, and all that. The world is your oyster!

GL, dude!

Btw, go back an have a look: https://www.nairaland.com/3019759/african-friend-adviced-me-marry/3

I didn't diss Somalis anywhere in those comments..
it was only till after @Someguy said what he did about AAs.

But like he said, it's hard not to say something when your people are being disrespected and I understand that.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2016
-
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:

Lool
I realize I probably seem like a psycho at this point but I sincerely do apologize. That goes for @Someguy as well.
You're definitely right, gotta stop letting trolls get the best of me.
AkataGuy:

Btw, go back an have a look: https://www.nairaland.com/3019759/african-friend-adviced-me-marry/3

I didn't diss Somalis anywhere in those comments..
it was only till after @Someguy said what he did about AAs.

But like he said, it's hard not to say something when your people are being disrespected and I understand that.

Really, who was dissing anyone before suppertime? Well, I've seen this many times before, and I don't believe your apologies, but that's OK. Life goes on. TC.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Last post I promise grin

Sure you could! But could you post any AA women twerking for somali guys as those girls were doing for those Jamaicans? grin

Somali guys are smashing AA chicks left and right dude. Some are even wifing them and making them into honourable wives, when many of their own men treat them like hoes and leave them for foreign women. You really have no clue. I even told you that my own uncles married some of your women. Truth is though, that the vast majority of us men are not into dating outside our group. I've never had problems attracting foreign women, whether white or black, but I've chosen to stick with my own and I'm currently engaged to an amazing Somali woman. I don't go thirsting after foreign women like you, and clearly those Jamaicans in that video, do. I've heard from countless Somali women that they're tired of being approached by thirsty AA men who will badmouth their own sisters in the process. I'm sure that Enlightened has had similar experiences. The very fact that you see these women, who were twerkin' in that video, as some sort of prize says a lot about your mentality lol. I couldn't care less about them and I'm not even from the same country as them.

Why am I supposed to care about a bunch of wild girls in Toronto? I understand that your ethnic pride was hurt by my comments but you're not being rational.

Also, go back and check my history. I'm not known for bashing any group of people and mainly registered here to combat the likes of Ajuraan/Lancer. But I'm still Somali so if I see someone blatantly vomiting all over my people because one woman said that she is not into your men, then I will say something back. I only made a couple of posts attacking your people. You and supper wrote essays about why AA's are "superior" to Somalis in every way.

I haven't even addressed most of the BS that you guys posted because I honestly have nothing to prove to you guys. The future will tell whether my predictions were true or false and at the end of the day, you're just some insecure guys on a random forum who got butt-hurt by some comments lol. Life will go on.

It's ironic how you came here because you were hurt by Enlightened's negative opinion of your men, yet you ended up confirming every negative stereotype that she has about you guys. You come off as extremely insecure, childish and emotionally unstable.

Funny thing is I was on your side and even argued with her about her negative impressions. But I have to say that, hands down, she won this argument and you two fools ended up shooting yourselves in the foot.

If you think that Somalis are the only Africans who think negatively of you people, you're in for a very rude awakening. I've seen Nigerians, Ugandans, Habeshas (Ethiopians and Eritreans), Kenyans etc going in on your people. Plus there are just as many Somalis who admire your culture and are drawn to it as there are those who think negatively of it, yet your insecurity in your own identity causes you to fixate on anyone who says something negative.

You admit that you didn't even know we existed until you learned about us through the internet. Why are you losing sleep over what we might/might not think of you? It's sad. You and that supper loser have developed some weird obsession and I've seen you post on Somali forums. Move on and stop dedicating so much of your time to a group of people who, at the end of the day, should not even matter to you. How does it effect you what some random Somali people think of you?

As for my apology, I still mean it. Making fun of poverty, the crack epidemic, mass incarceration etc was pretty low and I should not have stooped to the level of you and supper just to prove a point.

The only one who has remained classy throughout this mess is Enlightened, yet she's received all types of verbal abuse from you two for simply having a preference. You're a bunch of pathetic, classless losers for abusing a woman like that and like I said, this only reflects poorly on your people and kind of proves her right for not wanting to get involved with you.

Enlightened, xaal qaado. You were absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wallai, y'll and your egos, tho. He apologized and deactivated. I actually got the impression he was a good person just trying to deal. Trolls can be very infuriating. It's understandable. Let it go.

What's a xaal? Xaal qaado to me sounds like, "take a condition", but that doesn't make sense, lol.

Ajuran is tamer now than I've ever seen him, actually. Did you come from that one forum, Somalinet? He tells us they banned him over there?

Congrats on your engagement, BTW.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Look at him still going. grin Couldn't even wait till after his Ramadan. Why am I not at all surprised

Somali guys are smashing AA chicks left and right dude.
Lmao yeah okay. Sure thing buddy grin

And sure, let's all pretend Somali guys have such high morals, work ethics, prefer to date within their own rather than lusting after different ethnicities, stick around to raise their kids, whatever you want! grin Such great people.
It's almost a mystery how your communities from the U.S. all the way to Europe can be so shyt.
Did I also mention you come from one of the worst countries in all of Africa undecided

I've heard from countless Somali women that they're tired of being approached by thirsty AA men who will badmouth their own sisters in the process. I'm sure that Enlightened has had similar experiences.

You get guys like that in every race. If Enlightened has had more black guys hit on her than any other race then that's simply because she lives in a majority black neighborhood. It would be the same case with white guys if the scenario was switched.
As for the black guys badmouthing black women, where have you heard that? Threads on LipStickAlley? undecided
Sorry it just doesn't seem realistic to me for black men to chase after black women while badmouthing other black women Surely those men would just prefer a non-black woman altogether, right?

The very fact that you see these women, who were twerkin' in that video, as some sort of prize says a lot about your mentality
Who said I viewed them as a prize? Since when were prizes so easily obtainable
Bro I don't think you realize the magnitude of AA or Jamaican guys clapping Somali female's bunz.
Here, I made some gifs for you tongue

Also, go back and check my history. I'm not known for bashing any group of people and mainly registered here to combat the likes of Ajuraan/Lancer

Which brings us back to a point I made earlier. Even you bash AAs & you're one of the so called good ones, so what does that say about your group when you have people that are mostly overtly hateful and a few who go under the guise of being good people but are covertly hateful

But I'm still Somali so if I see someone blatantly vomiting all over my people because one woman said that she is not into your men, then I will say something back.
Buddy you did alot more than simply say something back grin
I believe you let out alot of the pent up hate, bias & frustrations you had for us all along.

And once again, it's not because she doesn't prefer our group, but rather the reasons she gave.

It's ironic how you came here because you were hurt by Enlightened's negative opinion of your men, yet you ended up confirming every negative stereotype that she has about you guys. You come off as extremely insecure, childish and emotionally unstable.

But then again AAs are the only ones she holds those for.
Not hard to fit a stereotype when someone has associated everything bad with a certain group.

Most people on this forum, thanks to all the trolling now expect Somalis to act a certain way & you aren't failing at that. Lmao you have to realize you aren't making yourself look good either.

Funny thing is I was on your side and even argued with her about her negative impressions. But I have to say that, hands down, she won this argument and you two fools ended up shooting yourselves in the foot.

Nope, Nope & Nope grin

As for all the other Africans who have something against AAs - no one cares
You clearly haven't read what I wrote or clearly you'd know I said this is mainly about people who troll AA forums, which is mainly Somalis.

You signed up to this forum because even you yourself realized the trolling from Somalis was rampant. That alone says enough.

I should not have stooped to the level of you and supper just to prove a point

It doesn't get any lower than the trolling from your kind.

The only one who has remained classy throughout this mess is Enlightened
She was never classy to begin with.. I mean let's be serious.

The so called "verbal abuse" she received, she damn well deserved, and even that wasn't harsh enough.
Lmao you dumbass, do you actually expect anyone to respect your people after all the trolling? I see you once again trying to make this an African vs AA thing when in reality me & you both know it's AA & Africans vs Somali.

Hope you enjoy the .gifs
I notice you got pressed over that video grin grin
Be lucky this is a SFW board or else you'd see some Somali chick with a big black rooster in her mouth grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
-
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Raziel1:
Wish @EnlightenedSoul was my girl so I could treat her like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHf4u2bcwI
Not because I'm a bad guy, but because I don't like the shyt your people be talking

Wowzers. That line, "I'm not a bad guy...", and it's variations is one y'll are fond of uttering right after being up to some foul shyt. If I was surprised to see it on here the first time when suppertime was absolving himself to fanfic, I'm more than surprised to actually see you present it in the context you've now provided. I don't have to watch the video to know it's twisted. You really are a psycho. Well, I'm not one to find myself among animals, least of all for one to call me his "girl", thank you very much, but you're free to your sick fantasies. Anyway, I just hope you're not transferring aggression and treating some vunerable person like that as we speak, which, if true, is unfortunately something that would not surprise me.

Alright, impossible folk. Keep on bickering. I'm done.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 03, 2016
@EnlightenedSoul

Fanfics? Every word that man spoke was the truth - everything right down to your people being inbred to the teeth.
Leave it to a Somali to pretend it doesn't happen. What's next? You gonna deny there's people in Somalia right now using their left hands to wipe their asses? grin

Anyway, I have nothing to do with supper or any other AAs. Whatever I say doesn't take from him or his credibility at all. Quite frankly I don't think most AAs would even bother wasting as much time with you guys as I have.

Kinda funny when you think of it. Only a few of us paying you any mind at all vs the massive wave of Somali trolls... talk about being obsessed.

Oh and, uh.. I hope I reinforced a few stereotypes with the video & comment I made up above.
Really goes to show just how much I give a shyt about your preferences, doesn't it? wink
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Raziel1:
[s]@EnlightenedSoul Fanfics? Every word that man spoke was the truth - everything right down to your people being inbred to the teeth.
Leave it to a Somali to pretend it doesn't happen. What's next? You gonna deny there's people in Somalia right now using their left hands to wipe their asses? grin
Anyway, I have nothing to do with supper or any other AAs. Whatever I say doesn't take from him or his credibility at all. Quite frankly I don't think most AAs would even bother wasting as much time with you guys as I have.
Kinda funny when you think of it. Only a few of us paying you any mind at all vs the massive wave of Somali trolls... talk about being obsessed.
Oh and, uh.. I hope I reinforced a few stereotypes with the video & comment I made up above.
Really goes to show just how much I give a shyt about your preferences, doesn't it? wink[/s]

Oh, is that all it reinforces? Lol. Then why'd you delete it? It's cool. You can say what you like. By now, I'm convinced you're unstable. All I'm going to say is, stop calling on me. Go deal with your demons, man. Get some help.

That's it.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol hilarious.
Absolutely no lies over here on my end, but you know that.
Seems to me you're so ashamed of your people & ass-backwards culture that you're trying to play off certain aspects of it, as if it doesn't happen.

Maybe after I'm gone there will be a couple more Somalis who visit here and do their usual trolling, and of course you'll try convincing the people of it being the same guy with multiple accounts like you two have already been doing. Must be embarrassing having to do that, right?

As for your suggestion, I suggest that you to find the nearest AA rooster and deepthroat it. grin
Bonus points if you do it with while wearing a hijab in this blessed time of radaman.

(@Someguy How's that for verbal abuse? cheesy)

Well, anyway this whole thing is beyond getting stale now. I'd be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed it for the most part.
I especially found it amazing how even the self-proclaimed good Somalis could still have so much hate.
Like seriously, even on your so-called "blessed month" you couldn't hold back from talking shyt. I can go years without the need of talking down to someone but we are very different afterall.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Aye yo, ghost! Maybe after I'm gone, after maybe I'm gone - tomāto, tomäto. I'd bet on the latter.

On my end, are the trolls embarassing? Yh, sure they are. However, am I ashamed of my roots due to it, or anything you, being "so different afterall", can say? Nah, absolutely not. Trust me, you haven't seen me talk shyt and I have no "blessed month" holding me back, but I am glad you, at least, enjoyed yourself and got your supposed years' supply of not needing to talk shyt & hate right out of your system, lol. Ironic freak. As for your suggestion, I'd class it right along with your twisted fantasy from earlier and call it wishful thinking. Well, see ya, fool.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2016
I'm back!
Oh don't act like you aren't excited to see me once again, Enlightened! kiss

Alright listen. No one ever said you should feel ashamed of your roots.. certainly not because of some online trolls.
Nor did I ever say I wasn't capable of talking some shyt either. tongue Nah, unlike some people I wont sit there, talk shyt, then act as if i'm too righteous to have ever done so in the first place. Guess that part of my comment went over your head.. Actually, I've noticed that alot of what i'm saying is, and that was even before the blatant trolling.

Without getting that deep into it, I just wanted to clear a few things up.
Let's establish one more thing, though - you did talk your shyt grin
That's what this was all about.

You could've just said you simply didn't prefer to date AAs because, well, they simply aren't your preference. Like I pointed out before, another woman did exactly that in this very thread and guess what? No AAs came at her!

But what did you do instead? You talked your shyt. You DID talk some shyt! grin

Hopefully you didn't actually think we were pressed about some girl not preferring to date AA men.
Come to think of it, I doubt Super even knew you were Somali until I mentioned it, but regardless of whether that's true or not.. you talked your shyt and that's what started this mess so don't get it twisted.

What I find kinda sad is, you could talk even more shyt (your definition of shyt-talking) and it would be nothing new or nothing out of the ordinary coming from your kind.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2016
AkataBoi:
I'm back!
Oh don't act like you aren't excited to see me once again, Enlightened! kiss

Alright listen. No one ever said you should feel ashamed of your roots.. certainly not because of some online trolls.
Nor did I ever say I wasn't capable of talking some shyt either. tongue Nah, unlike some people I wont sit there, talk shyt, then act as if i'm too righteous to have ever done so in the first place. Guess that part of my comment went over your head.. Actually, I've noticed that alot of what i'm saying is, and that was even before the blatant trolling.

Without getting that deep into it, I just wanted to clear a few things up.
Let's establish one more thing, though - you did talk your shyt grin
That's what this was all about.

You could've just said you simply didn't prefer to date AAs because, well, they simply aren't your preference. Like I pointed out before, another woman did exactly that in this very thread and guess what? No AAs came at her!

But what did you do instead? You talked your shyt. You DID talk some shyt! grin

Hopefully you didn't actually think we were pressed about some girl not preferring to date AA men.
Come to think of it, I doubt Super even knew you were Somali until I mentioned it, but regardless of whether that's true or not.. you talked your shyt and that's what started this mess so don't get it twisted.

What I find kinda sad is, you could talk even more shyt (your definition of shyt-talking) and it would be nothing new or nothing out of the ordinary coming from your kind.

You have no argument. Your position keeps betraying itself. And what I did talk ("shyt", according to you), I have no regrets for. Move on.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2016
You have no argument. Your position keeps betraying itself.
(According to you)

However I personally think my argument was well stated.
Just a few obvious observations I made. wink

Glad you at least admit you have no regrets for your negative opinion regarding AAs.
That's the most genuine you've been this entire time.

Hopefully you can take your own advice and move on too. cool
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Lmao @ all the butt-hurt AA's in this thread

https://67.media.tumblr.com/c29d0f1bd3cf96e28837fbff47a8711f/tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Yeah there are some promiscuous Somali women out there. Shocking, I know shocked

But let's not pretend like most prostitutes in America aren't AA and that your women aren't known for being cheap. grin

I've never had issues attracting your women even though I'm not even into them. I'm not into weaves, fake nails and a nasty attitude.

Most of them are broken and need male comfort and I swear it doesn't take much to get with these thirsty AA broads. Especially if you got "dat good hurr" and a decent job angry

Look at y'all bragging about bagging some random Somali hoes like it's a prize lol. You guys are too dumb to even realise the underlying implications of your posts. The only reason why that video has shock value is because seeing Somali women in that state is not that common. In fact, the dude who posted it is himself a Somali and he did it to expose them. If this was the norm, there would be no reason to "expose" anything.

However, I could be posting thousands of degrading videos about your women from ghetto fight videos to porn and nobody would bat an eyelid because that crap is not that uncommon. You punks probably even jerk off to videos of your women being degraded by all types of dudes. Pathetic.

Aside from the extreme degradation that your women suffer in the porn and prostitution industries, there's actually a new trend on social media of black women throwing themselves at the feet of white men, while degrading their own men. I'm sure y'all noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH0bmKGg9wU

This black American dude knows what's up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

In all honesty, I'm not even sure why you guys want to take it there. Somalis are generally known for being conservative, black Americans are generally known for being promiscuous. Of course there are exception to every rule, but you people are known for sleeping around with anything that moves. Half of you don't even know who fathered you. You're lucky that I'm an upright dude, because if I was a troll I'd be posting things that are far worse than some dumb chicks twerking. grin

But I'm a good guy.. I swear I'm decent grin

Keep obsessing over what some obscure group of people, who doesn't even number 200K in America, thinks of you, you insecure freaks.

Meanwhile, white cops are gunning y'all down like wildlife.. BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2016
One last thing. There are like 3 or 4 AA guys who posted in this thread. How many of you were raised in a proper household where your father was present? Serious question.

Even if you don't answer, y'all know deep down inside the 2 out of 3 of y'all grew up without a father figure.

2 out of 3 of y'all has been, or will be, in contact with the judicial system in your lifetime

And 1 out of 3 will most likely suffer from police brutality at some point.

These are the real problems that you guys face. What some random Somalis think of you should be the least of your concerns.

Black lives matter to me, which is why I'm trying to provide my fatherless AA brethren with some fatherly advice.. U IZ SUMBADEH! WE WUZ KANGZ!
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Frankicent(m): 4:14am On Jul 11, 2016
onila:
she said black men got big diccks!

which will make me uncomfortable and experience extreme pain during sex

she told me how her sister runs away from her husband when its time for sex because of his big sugercane

she said once she got her American visa, she dumped him and now happily married to a white man

I am someone who hates physical pain
and I am beginning consider white men for marriage

Ahhhh *mouth open* lol I tot galz love big dick nah... hmmmm so deep down you galz know big d*ck. make you uncomfortable and cause experience extreme pain during sex

hmmmmmm expose more secret grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
I actually read your shyt just a few days ago but haven't had the time to respond until now.
(I apologize in advance to anyone upset over me bumping this old thread undecided)

Somguy:
Lmao @ all the butt-hurt AA's in this thread

https://67.media.tumblr.com/c29d0f1bd3cf96e28837fbff47a8711f/tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Yeah there are some promiscuous Somali women out there. Shocking, I know shocked

But let's not pretend like most prostitutes in America aren't AA and that your women aren't known for being cheap. grin

There's nothing "shocking" about a promiscuous Somali woman, bruh. Seems to be the norm. grin
Pretty sure I mentioned it before but any experiences or interactions with Somalis I've had have all been online and I gotta say, y'all don't give out a good representation of this positive image you're always trying to uphold. Type 'Niiko' into Youtube and you'll see supposedly god-fearing hijabis shaking their asses for the camera. Then there's Twitter & Instagram where mostly all of your women upload sexually provocative pictures of themselves, talk in slang, and even upload full nakd pictures of themselves on other social media such as Snapchat. Oh, wait.. but let me guess. Your excuse will be something along the lines of 'that's only a small fraction of the somali community'; which is funny because apparently TheColi represents what African-American youth is up to (your owns words).

Anyway, it gets worst than that. You also got Somali women out here sucking deck while wearing their hijabs & taking is up the azz because that way they convince themselves they haven't loss their virginity. undecided

Somguy:
I've never had issues attracting your women even though I'm not even into them. I'm not into weaves, fake nails and a nasty attitude.

Most of them are broken and need male comfort and I swear it doesn't take much to get with these thirsty AA broads. Especially if you got "dat good hurr" and a decent job angry

Look at y'all bragging about bagging some random Somali hoes like it's a prize lol. You guys are too dumb to even realise the underlying implications of your posts. The only reason why that video has shock value is because seeing Somali women in that state is not that common. In fact, the dude who posted it is himself a Somali and he did it to expose them. If this was the norm, there would be no reason to "expose" anything.

However, I could be posting thousands of degrading videos about your women from ghetto fight videos to porn and nobody would bat an eyelid because that crap is not that uncommon. You punks probably even jerk off to videos of your women being degraded by all types of dudes. Pathetic.

Aside from the extreme degradation that your women suffer in the porn and prostitution industries, there's actually a new trend on social media of black women throwing themselves at the feet of white men, while degrading their own men. I'm sure y'all noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH0bmKGg9wU

This black American dude knows what's up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

My nikka you really tried it here, huh.

First of all.. C'mon, bro. You already know we're more than enough to satisfy our women (if ya catch my drift grin)
I doubt they're after what your own women are running away from. Let's face it, bro.. hardly any girl wants the effeminate, malnourished, "ashy abdi" (as your women on Twitter refer to you as grin)
Those same Somali women who are constantly trashing you will drop to their knees in a second for a "madow" guy tongue
Mostly all of them seem to keep up on our trends or concern themselves with the issues of African-Americans, all while ignoring their very own.
Honestly I think the few Somali women on this site who stood up for Somali guys, only did so because they felt guilty... after-all, one of them likes Nigerians & the other likes white (or arab, or whatever else will give her those light-skinned babies. wink )
[size=2pt]Btw, what were her reasons again for dating outside her ethnicity? Something about there not being any other Somalis in her area? Did she really give that excuse while being on the internet where you could literally meet thousands of Somalis? Jeez! grin grin[/size]

Lol what are the "underlying implications" in simply pointing any of this out? grin
Sorry, but I just don't see AA women doing for you what your women do for us. You're losing bruh grin @SomeLoser grin grin

As for those white-worshiping types of black chicks in the video you posted.. honestly, who cares.
Doesn't effect me, and more importantly I'm not into those types of chicks. They're normally the kind who've been made fun of by other blacks for being such a weirdass. I can tell by the valley white girl inflection in her voice, the colored contacts & pounds of makeup that she doesn't love herself very much. undecided

Somguy:
In all honesty, I'm not even sure why you guys want to take it there. Somalis are generally known for being conservative, black Americans are generally known for being promiscuous. Of course there are exception to every rule, but you people are known for sleeping around with anything that moves. Half of you don't even know who fathered you. You're lucky that I'm an upright dude, because if I was a troll I'd be posting things that are far worse than some dumb chicks twerking. grin

But I'm a good guy.. I swear I'm decent grin

Keep obsessing over what some obscure group of people, who doesn't even number 200K in America, thinks of you, you insecure freaks.

Meanwhile, white cops are gunning y'all down like wildlife.. BLACK LIVES MATTER!

So tell me how you think Somalis will look in a few years considering the current predicament they're in today? Be realistic.

Also, "obsessing" is quite an interesting choice of words for a people who emulate African-American people so much.
Even the girl who claimed she wouldn't date an AA because of their culture can't help but take certain aspects of it (such as their slang) or listen to their music. Oh, and while we're on the subject, why couldn't she admit it was actually here she came from?
Or maybe she didn't and it's simply a coincidence she signed up there around the same time a link to that forum was posted here in this thread. Lol, nah. What I'd tell ya? DISINGENUOUS grin
Begs the question of what else she's been lying about this entire time. tongue
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
wowzers:
I actually read your shyt just a few days ago but haven't had the time to respond until now.
(I apologize in advance to anyone upset over me bumping this old thread undecided)
There's nothing "shocking" about a promiscuous Somali woman, bruh. Seems to be the norm. grin
Pretty sure I mentioned it before but any experiences or interactions with Somalis I've had have all been online and I gotta say, y'all don't give out a good representation of this positive image you're always trying to uphold. Type 'Niiko' into Youtube and you'll see supposedly god-fearing hijabis shaking their asses for the camera. Then there's Twitter & Instagram where mostly all of your women upload sexually provocative pictures of themselves, talk in slang, and even upload full nakd pictures of themselves on other social media such as Snapchat. Oh, wait.. but let me guess. Your excuse will be something along the lines of 'that's only a small fraction of the somali community'; which is funny because apparently TheColi represents what African-American youth is up to (your owns words).

Anyway, it gets worst than that. You also got Somali women out here sucking deck while wearing their hijabs & taking is up the azz because that way they convince themselves they haven't loss their virginity. undecided

My nikka you really tried it here, huh.

First of all.. C'mon, bro. You already know we're more than enough to satisfy our women (if ya catch my drift grin)
I doubt they're after what your own women are running away from. Let's face it, bro.. hardly any girl wants the effeminate, malnourished, "ashy abdi" (as your women on Twitter refer to you as grin)
Those same Somali women who are constantly trashing you will drop to their knees in a second for a "madow" guy tongue
Mostly all of them seem to keep up on our trends or concern themselves with the issues of African-Americans, all while ignoring their very own.
Honestly I think the few Somali women on this site who stood up for Somali guys, only did so because they felt guilty... after-all, one of them likes Nigerians & the other likes white (or arab, or whatever else will give her those light-skinned babies. wink )
[size=2pt]Btw, what were her reasons again for dating outside her ethnicity? Something about there not being any other Somalis in her area? Did she really give that excuse while being on the internet where you could literally meet thousands of Somalis? Jeez! grin grin[/size]

Lol what are the "underlying implications" in simply pointing any of this out? grin
Sorry, but I just don't see AA women doing for you what your women do for us. You're losing bruh grin @SomeLoser grin grin

As for those white-worshiping types of black chicks in the video you posted.. honestly, who cares.
Doesn't effect me, and more importantly I'm not into those types of chicks. They're normally the kind who've been made fun of by other blacks for being such a weirdass. I can tell by the valley white girl inflection in her voice, the colored contacts & pounds of makeup that she doesn't love herself very much. undecided

So tell me how you think Somalis will look in a few years considering the their in predicament today? Be realistic.

Also, "obsessing" is quite an interesting choice of words for a people who emulate African-American people so much.
Even the girl who claimed she wouldn't date an AA because of their culture can't help but take certain aspects of it (such as their slang) or listen to their music. Oh, and while we're on the subject, why couldn't she admit it was actually here she came from?
Or maybe she didn't and it's simply a coincidence she signed up there around the same time a link to that forum was posted here in this thread. Lol, nah. What I'd tell ya? DISINGENUOUS grin
Begs the question of what else she's been lying about this entire time. tongue

First off, LOL @ wowzers.

This dude really tried with unleashing this bullshyt sprinkled with some outright lies for empty ego-trips even despite prefacing, and thus practically negating, everything he said with "I've never been around Somalis, bu bu don't you know the internet". At the very least, I wasn't basing what I think of AAs off the internet, though I hardly think you'd have fared any better if I was. Jokes! The part about Insta-famous girls, and, especially "go ahead type in Niko on Youtube" really got me. grin

Your entire schtick 'til now, as I've observed, expressly revolves around scouring the internet for ways to try and get to a Somali man, Somguy, through women lol. Not only is that absurd, but it simply isn't plausible. Maybe you truly feel anything you've said/found thus far has translated to a goldmine knockout, which it hasn't, the irony of it being that you're judging us not by your standards but OURS, or perhaps you think relations between us are hostile like that of AA women and AA men, and that it would trigger or provoke a divide of some kind? That isn't the case. You'll always find Somalis out here who're marrying/dating out in the West, men and women, and you might find people venting about relationships on twitter, as you can just as easily find them defining the size and color of the dump they took not ten mins earlier - and I'm 1000% positive you've come across not just passing comments, but dissertations coming from AA women towards YOU farrr more serious and colorful than so-called "Ashy-Abdi", a lot of them certainly justified in being upset with the "men" they've been dealt, IMO, but I digress - but Somali women and men don't bear any true hostility towards each other in life from anything I've seen even when they are dating out (except maybe for that innate possessiveness some people, usually men, seem to have about their counterparts dating out, of them who don't believe in it), which is something that is wont to happen as a matter of course and as a symptom of living out in the West. We're cool and we actually like each other simply as Somalis, which may be a shocking concept to you, IDK.

I don't need to, but I would stick up for a Somali man any day of the week, and I'll tell you now what I told 'someone else' who made a now-disappeared troll thread titled, "Somali women seeking Black guys" to hype AA men and defame Somali men, claiming to be African himself (he wouldn't tell us where from, but said he wasn't Nigerian). This "African" man who signed up expressly to hype AA men and try to defame Somali men on a Nigerian forum, upon seeing my comment, pivoted to "Well, OK, but only a Somali woman would say that of a Somali man (which is also NOT true), and then proceeded to delete his account LOL. Come to think of it, he sounds and acts a lot like YOU, with the same schtick and talking points and same deletion of accounts! Well, here's what I said to him:

"Lol. OP, you couldn't so much as reach the feet of a Somali man were you to grab a six foot stool, and stretch out with all the length and might your body could muster, which puts you double six feet under and buried alive beneath the earth he walks, ya filthy oversized buffoon. And AA guys ain't shyt, so spare us the BS, already. Only their women can be equal to dealing with their brand of the unstable crazies enough to actually stick with them long haul."

This is it. In my view, Somguy, as a Somali man, is easily 10 ten of you. And I can say that even despite his being a stranger to me with some added conviction from what little I've seen of him. I don't specifically feel I need to jump in to defend a Somali man, in this case Somguy, because I know they/he can hold their/his own, though you've failed to see that shots aren't being fired full throttle and no one's going full in the paint like you are, but being that that thread was targeting Somali men in general, especially in their absence but for a useless troll and one genuine guy, I had to jump in and DID, and so too did the only other Somali girl on this forum, btw. Those are not the words of a "guilt" defense, whatever the heck that means. Furthermore, I've dated Somali, and being quite light myself, something AA men can be seen pointing out in a pick-up line or when hitting on women as if you need to remind me of my tone, your asinine "looking for light babies" tag you probably use to accuse your own women when you're neck-sparring with them for giving up on you simply doesn't apply here, nor are you in any position to raise questions about, "Well, why isn't she online-dating blah". Fvck you. How about you go online-date, ya shytstain.

Further-furthermore, what aspects of your slang have I used, tell me, and what music except for music I've already admitted from AA generations long gone, that even today's AAs fail to appreciate, and stray hype music and hidden gems (not mainstream) of good modern music like that Erykah Badu song I mentioned earlier? And are you really implying, considering my stance, and even despite the fact that I asked Somguy to delete the link when he was telling me about that site, that I went and signed up to an AA forum? Really?! If you told you that I lacked the curiousity to so much as click the link, would you believe me? Probably not, but them I don't know what you understand about integrity. You probably think everyone's disingenuous, or perhaps you are yourself, which whatever man, you're free to believe whatever you want as far as I'm concerned.

GTFOH with your bullshit. You aren't fooling anybody.

(I'm only sorry I had to write all this mess out on a foreign forum, but that last essay begged addressing.)

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is any of that supposed to be meaningful to me in any way?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Is any of that supposed to be meaningful to me in any way?

I doubt anyone else would've kept me entertained for this long - it seems like you clearly can't get enough!

Babe listen, my PMs are just a few clicks away.
Slide me your info and we can finally put an end to all this back & forth bickering.

I think I've got you all figured out.

EnlightenedSoul (f) = formally known as Sophisticate of SomaliNet & SomaliSpot wink
The self aggrandizing/delusion of grandeur-esque posting behavior & the usernames which both refer to your supposed intelligence is what really gave it away grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh man...

I've been accused of being Ghanaian, Nigerian, and all kinds on here, but this - an AA man crazily 'outing' me as a user on some other forums you're apparently a member of (which is surprising in itself) - has to top the list. I was aware of one of those two forums up until now, Somalinet, and I am not nor was I ever a member there. I'm not a chronic forumer, Nairaland was circumstantial happenstance for me. I wasn't on any forums pre-NL. Since NL, I've been a spotty contributer on one other, but it isn't African, and I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't be able to guess my name on there lol, maybe not even the forum itself.

If you've been entertained by this exchange, believe me, now finally so am I. I actually think you're quite possibly insane or mentally off, so it's a def no thanks on the PM offer, from the get go, really, but now especially, though I'm def amused loool.

Although I must admit I'm a bit shocked & disappointed you didn't take me up on my PM offer. sad
But I've been SUCH a gentlemen this whole time! I just don't understand!!

Oh, well.
I had high hopes, but.. I guess now I'll just deactivate again.. This time for good. cry

P.S. [size=2pt]I just noticed "wowzers" is actually a word that YOU used quite a few times. shocked I promise me choosing this name due to that was NOT intentional. LOL[/size]

Take care, hun.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2016
Dupity dupe.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2016
wowzers:

I doubt anyone else would've kept me entertained for this long - it seems like you clearly can't get enough!

Babe listen, my PMs are just a few clicks away.
Slide me your info and we can finally put an end to all this back & forth bickering.

I think I've got you all figured out.

EnlightenedSoul (f) = formally known as Sophisticate of SomaliNet & SomaliSpot wink
The self aggrandizing/delusion of grandeur-esque posting behavior & the usernames which both refer to your supposed intelligence is what really gave it away grin
Oh man...

I've been accused of being Ghanaian, Nigerian, and all kinds on here, but this - an AA man crazily 'outing' me as a user on some other forums you're apparently a member of (which is surprising in itself) - has to top the list. I was aware of one of those two forums up until now, Somalinet, and I am not nor was I ever a member there. I'm not a chronic forumer, Nairaland was circumstantial happenstance for me. I wasn't on any forums pre-NL. Since NL, I've been a spotty contributer on one other, but it isn't African, and I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't be able to guess my name on there lol, maybe not even the forum itself.

If you've been entertained by this exchange, believe me, now finally so am I. I actually think you're quite possibly insane or mentally off, so it's a def no thanks on the PM offer, from the get go, really, but now especially, though I'm def amused loool.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
You edited your previous posts to make it appear as if I'm responding to your porn, etc, but that shyt wasn't there before. I'd suggest you take your failed exposé and your fantasy-based pornographic images with you before you deactivate only to reactivate once again.

Edit:
*shrugs*

Can't say I expected different from a low life-form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.