Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58367 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by prof12(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bigmillz:
Nigeria will suffer a lot in the hands of Mohammed buhari. When last did Nigeria get any good news from this administration?

What was the good news we ever had during the last administration?
If not for the looters that dragged us into this mess.
What good news doing you need?
When your past hero Jonathan compromised our national security to the highest bidder.
What good news do want?
When the fool called Ebele gave out NNPC to PDP agents, sympathizers and party loyalists.
With all these problems out of many created by your dick headed hero called Jonathan's six year horrible reign, how do expect to get good news from a ten months old government.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by prof12(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
denkyw:
buhari has got it all wrong in all ramification..

ECONOMY............... F9
POWER SUPPLY....... F9
UNEMPLOYMENT... A1
SECURITY................ F9
UNDERAGE ABDUCTION.. A1
FUEL SCARCITY..... A1
JUNKETTING..........A1
BOMBING............... B3
CORRUPTION........B3
HERDSMEN KILLING... A1
ELECTIONS.......... F9

How a man whom after 30 years of leaving power couldn't be productive to both himself and the society, no investment at all, a man with a tissue paper as certificate was voted to oversee the affairs of about 160million people flabbergast me. what do you expect from a man with such credentials....?. Buhari has failed!!!!.

You are one of those Jonathan disciples that believe the number 16 is greater than 19 .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.