Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58362 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by eyeview: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
Some brainless and zombies in Nigeria. not all Nigerians.
It pains me when I see nigerians foolishly defending buhari even while still suffering. I sometimes ask myself the kind of juju and scarifice that has refused to wear off on the zombies even while still suffering.
Yesterday,I was forced to lose my cool on a friend who was sitted outside barebodied and fanning himself with his shirt because he has no light and no fuel to power his gen. And he was boldly defending buhari.
Nothing is ever buhari or apc's fault.
Fuel scarcity- its the oil marketers
Power outage-pipeline vandals
Free fall of naira-nigerians that doesn't buy made in naija products
Rise in cost of foodstuff-youths that have refused to embrace agriculture.

...I was mad. Apc govt is not responsible for any inefficiency!
An irresponsible govt! Yet,the juju is still very strong on many

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kennyman2000(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kowa party.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ayamAgenius: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
What's KOWA
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by wadetaw202: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Rubbish!!

What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.

Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.

Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.

Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

Es ma, what were you expecting her to do?

You expect her to increase fuel availability at filling stations?

You expect her to increase power supply more then 3 hours per day?

You expect her to stop liar Mohammed, Femi adesina et al from saying nonsense?

Do you know if buhari cluelessness has already thrown her family into darkness?

What exactly do you want her to do?

Didn't your god, buhari, claim to be a miracle worker prior to election and shouting as if he wouldn't need anybody?

8 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Karlovich: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Johnny walker doesn't care, he's only thinking of the next country to visit when he returns from the US. I'm guessing it's going to be belgium for a conference on terrorism sort of.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by naijaboy756: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
demolinka:
Nigerians are strongly behind u PMB. We will change dis country for good together. Ride on sir!
I rebuke you. Which Nigerians? They ones sleeping on fuel queues or the ones sleeping outside due to lack of electricity to use fan. Pls dnt say Nigerians. Say the be-witched and brain-washed few like you

11 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by booblacain(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Rubbish!!

What has this woman being doing to aid to the development of the country, you must not be the president to make an impact. Just because she lost the election she ran to hide, and in 2019 she will resurface again to promise Nigerians heaven on earth to earn their vote, meanwhile she has not in anyway contributed to the forward match of the Country.

Even if you enemy is in government, you should not relent to show the people your capability and zeal to do more if given the opportunity, but unfortunately Nigerian politicians do not understand that. When it's time for election now, she will enter the public eye and start sharing wrappers and bags of rice so we will say she has the well being of the masses in mind.

Our Female politicians should take a leaf out of Hilary Clinton's book, study and live it.

Rather she is there criticizing and sharing in the blame-game with a kid.

You are quite right. Buhari himself made this same mistake but Nigerians never saw that as a red flag. I do hope we have learned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by introvertedsoul: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Look at these ones . . . Buhari walker has gone to the USA to bring nuclear weapon for us you are here complaining?
If we no get light or fuel, at least let us have Nuclear war heads[/size] wink

8 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by King44(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Some Nigerians would never appreciate your effort even if u behead your self for them but presido needs to find solution to his family members who are herds men those pple are rogues

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Damicares(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
bedspread:
Pls EVERYONE HERE SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THE PERSON( FRAUDSTER) THAT PUT UP A [b][/b]CARDBONAZA.COM.

I SUBSCRIBED FOR THAT STUFF, BUT I THINK ITS A SCAM. SO PLS BRETHREN BEWARE!! ITS A SCAM OOOO.

MTN COMMUNICATION SHOULD TAKE NOTE.
Thank you.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
missdebs:
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari
That is life for us. I believe in this govt. Things might be rough now but it would be better soon.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by truthspeaks: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
E be like say fuel scarcity n power outage no affect u ba. Zombie
missdebs:

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by truthspeaks: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
E be like say fuel scarcity n power outage no affect u ba. Oh I 4got u r a Zombie. Even if na shit buhari give u, u will eat
missdebs:

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Aaam(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
you dat ur brain is working were are u now? Idiot. And u have father, calling sum1else father names... Mayb u would like pple call ur father names... If u dont av any reasonable thing to type jst keep quite and watch those who av respect comment
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
ayindejimmy:
being a president. of nigeria is more complex than this woman assume o. so her husband would now be first husband ?
He will be First Gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ybalogs(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
See the enemies of Nigeria Wishing Baba evil. Anybody praying for the failure of this administration should get ready for the wrath of God. I just don't know what our problems are. Pray and be patient, but no, we all want magic. Anyways, I strongly believe not all Nigerians are enemies of progress and I know by the very special grace of God, things will only get better.
God bless Nigeria and those wishing Nigeria well.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by akatekpe(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
So many people are regretting, but shame wouldn't allow them speak up right now. God come to our rescue. No light, fuel is expensive and same time scarce, rain has refused to fall, we r dieing cry

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
2sexycom:
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.

Bro you just took the words straight outta my mouth, as in that was the only thing i was coming to post here.

I have been wondering where this party has been in recent times, despite countless juicy political opportunities as both heavy weight parties took turns to muddy themselves, we have not heard from KOWA. I wonder if they were expecting to win in 2015 just like that? 2015 was only the starting point and they managed to gain some recognition but truly establishing oneself as a political party means having a voice in the day to day affairs of the polity. I am disappointed because it makes me wonder if they themselves had a clear strategy for the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by hensben(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Like she would do any better. Ride on Baba. I know you mean well for this great nation. Time will tell.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
ofcus the guy said the right thing, you are only being biased in ur judgement. Did GEJ fix our refineries for 6yrs? U should blame buhari after his tenure and not months into his govt.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bigmillz:
Nigeria will suffer a lot in the hands of Mohammed buhari. When last did Nigeria get any good news from this administration?

We couldn't even Qualify for Nations cup grin
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Mohammedobhs: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
please how much will i get new dell 3521 in Abuja
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by macaranta(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
;Dtrue story
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by nictech: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ok[/color][color=#000099][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
wadetaw202:

Es ma, what were you expecting her to do?

You expect her to increase fuel availability at filling stations?

You expect her to increase power supply more then 3 hours per day?

You expect her to stop liar Mohammed, Femi adesina et al from saying nonsense?

Do you know if buhari cluelessness has already thrown her family into darkness?

What exactly do you want her to do?

Didn't your god, buhari, claim to be a miracle worker prior to election and shouting as if he wouldn't need anybody?

You are just sounding like a broken record. If you actually read what I wrote up there and understood it, you would not be sounding as pathetic as you are.

For the record, no one asked her to do all that, but she needs to get her name on the lips of Nigerians with her good works or contribution, not sitting and criticizing and at the end jump up to come contest again, I hope you understand that now and get it into ur head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by dondavinchi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
demolinka:
Nigerians are strongly behind u PMB. We will change dis country for good together. Ride on sir!
wat else do you expect from an aboki

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by kelvee(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
After all PMB is still on sEAT...live wif d nightmare #Haterz
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by naijaboy756: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
ybalogs:
See the enemies of Nigeria Wishing Baba evil. Anybody praying for the failure of this administration should get ready for the wrath of God. I just don't know what our problems are. Pray and be patient, but no, we all want magic. Anyways, I strongly believe not all Nigerians are enemies of progress and I know by the very special grace of God, things will only get better.
God bless Nigeria and those wishing Nigeria well.
you are the real enemies of Nigeria. Yes!!! You jazzed Zombies. We know the dull one Buhari is not a magician. Are Ikpeazu,Wike and Obaino magicians? But go and see work going on in their states. Same economic operating environment. So what excuse do you have to give? Not even a roadmap or blueprint to give us small hope. Instead he is traveling all over the world. Smiling in pictures like an imbe. Mehn! I am angry o!

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 2sexycom(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

Bro you just took the words straight outta my mouth, as in that was the only thing i was coming to post here.

I have been wondering where this party has been in recent times, despite countless juicy political opportunities as both heavy weight parties took turns to muddy themselves, we have not heard from KOWA. I wonder if they were expecting to win in 2015 just like that? 2015 was only the starting point and they managed to gain some recognition but truly establishing oneself as a political party means having a voice in the day to day affairs of the polity. I am disappointed because it makes me wonder if they themselves had a clear strategy for the nation.
Exactly bro. Success is alll about marketability. I noticed that was what APC did to register their presence/existence in the minds of Nigerians. Put their mouth in things that does not concern them lol, being controversial at best... it worked out for them at the end.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
She is even so dumb like this. Such hogwash!!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
booblacain:

You are quite right. Buhari himself made this same mistake but Nigerians never saw that as a red flag. I do hope we have learned.

Exactly, Buhari and all the past men who have ruled us made this huge mistake all because Nigerians are too sentimental and party worshipers.

Nigerians never learn, we never learn. Come 2019, a ghost fellow will spring up and claim to be the messiah again with no past records of his zeal to lead and make the people and country great.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.