Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58368 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by truthspeaks: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Okponu
kaziblake:
okpo
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by MrJoshBaba(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You never asked that useless and brain dead dullard what he did to contribute to the development of the country during the period of 1999 to 2015 but voted the senile bigot to power. A man that even supported boko haram instead of the Nigerian Army just because of his lust for power. Remember that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north"? Remember that a childish brain dead old fool's inability to concede defeat during the 2011 election led to the death of over 1,000?

Remember how Mumuhammado Mumuhary, Thiefnubû and Lie MohamMAD criticized every actions of the previous administration without proffering any tangible solutions? How they sponsored the subsidy protest and how they used media and support for boko haram to run the past administration aground?

If all these were contributions to Nigeria, then I must say that this Kowa woman is a god and a hero when compared to that brainless man..

APC zombies and sycophancy are like hard prick and wet toto!

I thought you were matured enough to express your points without insults
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Ayoguy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
missdebs:
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari
You just made my day Mylady with your comment..you kept simple and straight..I Pray God direct him to lead well instead of constantly criticising him...

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by johnykayart(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
#Buhari is just a confused old man.

Buhari govt is a real SCAM. I hope he should be last President we will have in this country, fuel is #300 in some areas around me.... NO Electricity, Fuel scarcity. I tire for this country Ooooo.. embarassed
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
big7:

And what did buhari contribute to the forward match of the country before he became president ....abeggi make we hear word..do u know if she runs a charity or oda stuffs ...ok because the cash isn't reaching ur account u think she is doing nothing

The way some Nigerians reason is just amazing, So you feel everyone is so money conscious to the extent of losing their souls like you? Politics is not about sharing money oooo, chai!!! Long way to go for some people
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Bayswater: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?

How come he was not beaten? He should thank his stars, he might not be lucky next time.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by hush15: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
ChappyChase:

Seconded!!

However, consider that if she begin to speak and market, Buhari may come after her with the DSS as the case with the PDP and any opposition party
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by tooman: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You never asked that useless and brain dead dullard what he did to contribute to the development of the country during the period of 1999 to 2015 but voted the senile bigot to power. A man that even supported boko haram instead of the Nigerian Army just because of his lust for power. Remember that "a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north"? Remember that a childish brain dead old fool's inability to concede defeat during the 2011 election led to the death of over 1,000?

Remember how Mumuhammado Mumuhary, Thiefnubû and Lie MohamMAD criticized every actions of the previous administration without proffering any tangible solutions? How they sponsored the subsidy protest and how they used media and support for boko haram to run the past administration aground?

If all these were contributions to Nigeria, then I must say that this Kowa woman is a god and a hero when compared to that brainless man..

hey man your gej said something similar to that. like using soft hand because they are our brother's.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by imsuboi(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
missdebs:

This one's zombie-ism is strong grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by refreshrate: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Wish I could like this a million times.

Former president who never attended council of state meetings since he was ousted.
No book written
No foundation set up
Nigger didn't even give one child scholarship

Come & debate - ran to Chatham house (anyway he only visits Nigeria but works overseas)

Produce school certificate - shows nepa bill

It was even during campaign that he knew the internet existed.

Comes & starts yarning
He will fix global crude crises - how come in queuing for fuel since you came in?

Give unemployed 5k per month - gullible twarts swallow hook line and sinker ( after election - change mouth)

All children will get at least one free meal per day - which buka dem been wan use? Olaiya or whitehouse? Abi na bank olemo ?

We will fix electricity in 4 months - see me with two powerbanks & a ridiculous nepa bill for electricity not supplied

Naira will exchange for One Dollar - I no even know wetin I suppose call you now. I never bought pounds at 320 before you enter not to talk of dollar

Nigerians when do we begin the prayer & fasting to remove these jokers by fire by force? Oshibande, and time pastor.

Or na like this we go dey dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by redcliff: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
how much is the presidential ticket alone? Did you see what APC did with social media? Though people may have billed them so HIGH but those things can also be done for cheap!

Politics isn't cheap anywhere in the world but with some hardwork and creativity, KOWA can cut cost!

Talk is cheap
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 2sexycom(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
redcliff:

Talk is cheap
yeah... like APC
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by amdoyin82(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2016
missdebs:
I totally I agree wit u.. Patience is the key word.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by gowaga68: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
Pray never to have anyone in your family his age cos I guess that same clueless,brainless and never able to use the brain may befall on them.
Abeg, say amen to my prayer... May none of your .. get to 75 yrs.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by popcykaylah(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2016
As if the sister can do better. .I pity you and your sister..she better hide her head..
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Onyeamuma123: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2016
click like if still believe that buhari is that Messiah ng is waiting for click share if he is fake and fraudlent man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by mcprince32(m): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Click like if you HATE APC. CLICK share if you HATE APC.;-(:-/%-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by sonssyo: 3:27am On Mar 31, 2016
missdebs:

How soon will that gonna happen, we need results!!!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 41lady(m): 3:40am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.

U are Sounding like one of Phillip Kottler's relative. Pls... tell them again, someone can't appear just in one or two weeks to election and expecting customer to believe in ones product or/ service without rendering samples to them.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Shams218(m): 3:46am On Mar 31, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
Some brainless and zombies in Nigeria. not all Nigerians.

How old was Nelson Mandela when he rules South Africa?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Shams218(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

How old was Nelson Mandela when he ruled South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by dklex(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2016
ybalogs:
See the enemies of Nigeria Wishing Baba evil. Anybody praying for the failure of this administration should get ready for the wrath of God. I just don't know what our problems are. Pray and be patient, but no, we all want magic. Anyways, I strongly believe not all Nigerians are enemies of progress and I know by the very special grace of God, things will only get better.
God bless Nigeria and those wishing Nigeria well.

Don't blame them, the Israelis did more than this in the wilderness, and the journey of 40 days turn to 40 years for them, no man can please the world, no man. If we can not do anything for the generation yet unborn, let us us just take the pains of reducing this corruption that has reduce us to nothing in the eye of the whole world. Can anyone tell me what Nigeria would have turn to assuming the PDP won the the last election? Is high time we stop complaining, is time to roll up the sleeves of our shirt and put on our thinking cap to help this country, is the only country we can call our own.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by tk4rd: 3:59am On Mar 31, 2016
missdebs:
Every incoming president would think that One tenure is more than enough to fix nigeria. But towards the end of the tenure, a lot of things would come into play, to the extent that they might even look forward to a third tenure...
Ask OBJ for more explanations.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by sammhi(m): 4:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

That is life for us. I believe in this govt. Things might be rough now but it would be better soon.
How? what concrete plan is being laid so it could be better? tell me one?
If the man since he assumed power had focused on one thing.., by now result wl be showing.
But if I may ask you..what exactly are you expecting? Your response may open my eyes. I for one want him to succeed.. since am not a politician. but how will he do it when he is not even laying the foundation.
GEJ within one year , there was no more fuel queues, Food was abundant, solved the lingering minimum wage, put in place system to establish universities etc.
So even the world economic melt down of 2010 didn't affect us, the flood disaster of 2012 , we didn't feel it.. there was food security...
My point is in year is enough for PMB to have laid down. concrete foundation...
secondly, it is very difficult to build...so don't think to improve on something is easy...it requires hard work.. a lot of it....
PMB may be working hard but in what direction..? it appears he is not used to carrying people along..

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:45am On Mar 31, 2016
2sexycom:
As much as I agree with them, they should stop hiding and only to resurface during election. That is where they are making a mistake and why APC having all the attention. Visibility is the key here... They have to market themselves.

Of course they marketed themselves, but all you guys know is big name, whether in politics or in Super Eagles, and that is why on all sides we are big losers and fools.

When we start seeing beyond military coupist and thugs, EPL bench warmers, silly doomsday pastors, tying bedsheets and think we are like Usman from Dubai, this country can and will change for the better

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2016
she said 'don't mind them'.and u wanted to be d president of those people, someone shldnt mind.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2016
I supported the election of Buhari's government.I am very proud to declare that because I was alive when the ineffective,deceitful,wicked and corrupt alliance,the PDP was defeated. Still happy about that. I stand by my assertion that PDP achieved nothing for 16years.If they did,we would not be talking about fuel scarcity of all problems for a crude oil exporter to have.Electricity,what did PDP do? NOTHING.

Now to the APC.APC have Nigerian members-mostly corrupt if they know they won't be caught. I daresay the APC itself,to my mind, is not yet a corrupt criminal organization like the PDP was.(1) We can be redeemed.
I am disappointed in the APC achievements and failures so far. I knew magic will not solve Nigeria's problems afterall fuel scarcity is a recurring theme of Nigerian living.But the PDP for 16years could not stop this aberration.
Better a newly corrupt body than the epitome of corruption itself who treated our fuel economy as personal businesses. Never again.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by naijaboy756: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2016
savydo:
I supported the election of Buhari's government.I am very proud to declare that because I was alive when the ineffective,deceitful,wicked and corrupt alliance,the PDP was defeated. Still happy about that. I stand by my assertion that PDP achieved nothing for 16years.If they did,we would not be talking about fuel scarcity of all problems for a crude oil exporter to have.Electricity,what did PDP do? NOTHING.

Now to the APC.APC have Nigerian members-mostly corrupt if they know they won't be caught. I daresay the APC itself,to my mind, is not yet a corrupt criminal organization like the PDP was.(1) We can be redeemed.
I am disappointed in the APC achievements and failures so far. I knew magic will not solve Nigeria's problems afterall fuel scarcity is a recurring theme of Nigerian living.But the PDP for 16years could not stop this aberration.
Better a newly corrupt body than the epitome of corruption itself who treated our fuel economy as personal businesses. Never again.
you say undecided
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ilovemusicc(f): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2016
angry grin
SycophanticGoat:

lmao @ Tinubu! grin
SycophanticGoat:

lmao @ Tinubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by folks4luv(f): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2016
sammhi:

How? what concrete plan is being laid so it could be better? tell me one?
If the man since he assumed power had focused on one thing.., by now result wl be showing.
But if I may ask you..what exactly are you expecting? Your response may open my eyes. I for one want him to succeed.. since am not a politician. but how will he do it when he is not even laying the foundation.
GEJ within one year , there was no more fuel queues, Food was abundant, solved the lingering minimum wage, put in place system to establish universities etc.
So even the world economic melt down of 2010 didn't affect us, the flood disaster of 2012 , we didn't feel it.. there was food security...
My point is in year is enough for PMB to have laid down. concrete foundation...
secondly, it is very difficult to build...so don't think to improve on something is easy...it requires hard work.. a lot of it....
PMB may be working hard but in what direction..? it appears he is not used to carrying people along..
one of d most sensible n intelligent comments I have see on nairaland. that exactly is my point too, of course we need to wait for change to happen, but it is wise to know what we are waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Btruth: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2016
ckmayoca:
But can this woman withstand pressure from our cabal and national assembly? I guess NO.

I wonder ooooo. Maybe she thought of been a president is just about baby sitting.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2016
refreshrate:

Wish I could like this a million times.

Former president who never attended council of state meetings since he was ousted.
No book written
No foundation set up
Nigger didn't even give one child scholarship

Come & debate - ran to Chatham house (anyway he only visits Nigeria but works overseas)

Produce school certificate - shows nepa bill

It was even during campaign that he knew the internet existed.

Comes & starts yarning
He will fix global crude crises - how come in queuing for fuel since you came in?

Give unemployed 5k per month - gullible twarts swallow hook line and sinker ( after election - change mouth)

All children will get at least one free meal per day - which buka dem been wan use? Olaiya or whitehouse? Abi na bank olemo ?

We will fix electricity in 4 months - see me with two powerbanks & a ridiculous nepa bill for electricity not supplied

Naira will exchange for One Dollar - I no even know wetin I suppose call you now. I never bought pounds at 320 before you enter not to talk of dollar

Nigerians when do we begin the prayer & fasting to remove these jokers by fire by force? Oshibande, and time pastor.

Or na like this we go dey dey?

Don't mind them! They attacked the past administration that was over 10 times better than them without even having plans for governance. Worst part is that they hate critism, even constructive critism is haram to them but they followed the previous administration with destructive criticisms..

This is just the beginning cuz they will hear it! My own will not be destructive self, na curses I go use for that useless old man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Senator Ben-bruce Patronizes Innoson Motors (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.