Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (58360 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Presidency Warns Nigerians To Stop Using "The Other Room" To Mock Buhari / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
MrJoshBaba:

I thought you were matured enough to express your points without insults

Not really, doesn't my moniker speak volume? cheesy grin
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2016
tooman:

hey man your gej said something similar to that. like using soft hand because they are our brother's.

Well, he took a que from the brain dead dullard. Abi what do you expect him to say when mumuhammado mumuhary had already backed boko as the northern heroes? GEJ had to address them as his brothers just as he would address mumuhary as his brother. Or are we not all Nigerians?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by akanbiaa(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:
The Gullible followers never see anything.

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?
My late Grand father used his perfectly well when he was 75 dont know of yours.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
demolinka:
zombies are strongly behind u PMB. We will change dis country for good together. Ride on sir!

Fixed.. cool
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 31, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
Some brainless and zombies in Nigeria. not all Nigerians.

A 75 yrs illiterate
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 1stdammy: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2016
ckmayoca:
But can this woman withstand pressure from our cabal and national assembly? I guess NO.

And what gave u that impression, if I may ask??
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by stevSKY(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2016
lolxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Your Aunt could not have done better..! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ckmayoca: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2016
1stdammy:
And what gave u that impression, if I may ask??

Cos our legislative system bad and northerners expecially are too frustrating.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by TPAND(f): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2016
akanbiaa:

My late Grand father used his perfectly well when he was 75 dont know of yours.

How effective, did he write a song, invent anything, formulate a theory, postulate order of event happenings?
Or
He was basically living to see another day?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

Can you imagine I saw one defending the fuel queues today at the filling station. He heaped the blame on Jonathan and said Baba has it in control. I just Laff tire.

Buhari is a scam. Clueless and brainless. How could Nigerians vote a 75+ old man as president. Can he use is brains effectively?

Na U F-up pass, U for slap am lol! Some people be standing for Buhari while Bubu b flying on top their head! Tufiakwa!!! in two yrs time, same trend will continue and they'll be blaming GEJ
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by tuscani: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
denkyw:
buhari has got it all wrong in all ramification..

ECONOMY............... F9
POWER SUPPLY....... F9
UNEMPLOYMENT... A1
SECURITY................ F9
UNDERAGE ABDUCTION.. A1
FUEL SCARCITY..... A1
JUNKETTING..........A1
BOMBING............... B3
CORRUPTION........B3
HERDSMEN KILLING... A1
ELECTIONS.......... F9

How a man whom after 30 years of leaving power couldn't be productive to both himself and the society, no investment at all, a man with a tissue paper as certificate was voted to oversee the affairs of about 160million people flabbergast me. what do you expect from a man with such credentials....?. Buhari has failed!!!!.
. My dear you are wrong, tissue paper is worth more than that paper he calls a certificate. with tissue paper I can wipe my anus after defecating , but with that certificate, i cant do anything with it, it is just paper. his name was not even spelt properly on the s called paper.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 1stdammy: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
ckmayoca:

Cos our legislative system bad and northerners expecially are too frustrating.
For u as a preson, a Nigerian who's not a politician to b aware of that I gusse she's aware of that too as a politician or what do u think??
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ckmayoca: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2016
1stdammy:
For u as a preson, a Nigerian who's not a politician to b aware of that I gusse she's aware of that too as a politician or what do u think??

One thing is to be aaware of one thing and another is to have the strength to fight the thing without creating more problem to the one at hand.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Rrankdonga(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
missdebs:
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari
your are beautiful but your logic is nonsense!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
sammhi:

How? what concrete plan is being laid so it could be better? tell me one?
If the man since he assumed power had focused on one thing.., by now result wl be showing.
But if I may ask you..what exactly are you expecting? Your response may open my eyes. I for one want him to succeed.. since am not a politician. but how will he do it when he is not even laying the foundation.
GEJ within one year , there was no more fuel queues, Food was abundant, solved the lingering minimum wage, put in place system to establish universities etc.
So even the world economic melt down of 2010 didn't affect us, the flood disaster of 2012 , we didn't feel it.. there was food security...
My point is in year is enough for PMB to have laid down. concrete foundation...
secondly, it is very difficult to build...so don't think to improve on something is easy...it requires hard work.. a lot of it....
PMB may be working hard but in what direction..? it appears he is not used to carrying people along..
Lol... Who told you food was abundant during GEJ's time? Speak for yourself.... GEJ's administration sold crude oil 140 USD/barrel yet nothing to show for it, he even borrowed money from international banks to pay salaries.....All the promise he made that he will build new refineries, there was no refineries, he and his gang looted the treasury dry....
You claimed he established 9 universities. The Universities without standard....
You are saying PMB doesn't has direction. When he already stated what he wants to achieve in 4years which are, curbing corruption, security, solving economic issue and creating employment.
If I may ask you can you change things that had by been destroyed 16years within 10months or a year, even 4years can't repair the damages.
Can you start planting on a land with weeds or thick bush?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by 1stdammy: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
ckmayoca:

One thing is to be aaware of one thing and another is to have the strength to fight the thing without creating more problem to the one at hand.
Well, i will say that is typical of Nigeria politics.......it is common among them(politician) all
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by demolinka(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Fixed.. cool
Bravo simpleton! You were so named for this moment.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ari3l(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2016
missdebs:
everyone makes jest of you till u finally make it. ride on buhari

I wish I could say the same for him. The only good thing he has done so far is taking money away from this polithievez , thats what he has done that makes sense, the rest, lol he is just playing a wild goose chase. A nation doesn't need focus on only corruption and agricultural practice, IT, Energy and the rest should follow suit. We haven't seen light since January in my area, buying gas everyday.... and worse, one Year has fast gone by! shay na 3 years he wan use correct am? I'm not against his "battle of corruption " but he's focusing on one party because of events of the past, maltreatment and others.

Think again, this nation needs "change" but what he's bringing here.. isn't what is needed at this time.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Oruku: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

so if your father is 75 years plus,he won't be able to use his brain effectively?
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by karimusa: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2016
denkyw:
buhari has got it all wrong in all ramification..

ECONOMY............... F9
POWER SUPPLY....... F9
UNEMPLOYMENT... A1
SECURITY................ F9
UNDERAGE ABDUCTION.. A1
FUEL SCARCITY..... A1
JUNKETTING..........A1
BOMBING............... B3
CORRUPTION........B3
HERDSMEN KILLING... A1
ELECTIONS.......... F9

How a man whom after 30 years of leaving power couldn't be productive to both himself and the society, no investment at all, a man with a tissue paper as certificate was voted to oversee the affairs of about 160million people flabbergast me. what do you expect from a man with such credentials....?. Buhari has failed!!!!.

Talk is very cheap....after 16 years of stupidity + damage ...some wet brains wants it fixed in less than 2 yrs.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
karimusa:

Talk is very cheap....after 16 years of stupidity + damage ...some wet brains wants it fixed in less than 2 yrs.
you 4king zombie, that's how you will keep shifting it from 6months to 1year, now is in less than 2 years. before you know it 4years done elapse and your dullard president will have no achievement to his cap then you will come again with this bull crap of 4yrs is too small lets give him another 4 years Zombie oooooo
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Maybe if you look at the wider picture of what am saying, you would understand my opinion on that

Your opinion is bias... Besides do you even need to vote for someone that gives scholarship to people? Why not make him/her a philanthropist instead. Lets stop voting for quantity and vote for quality. They May give you money to vote for them but has nothing to offer.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Your opinion is bias... Besides do you even need to vote for someone that gives scholarship to people? Why not make him/her a philanthropist instead. Lets stop voting for quantity and vote for quality. They May give you money to vote for them but has nothing to offer.

You are just going round in circles. Good day.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ckmayoca: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
1stdammy:
Well, i will say that is typical of Nigeria politics.......it is common among them(politician) all

I think a new party shld be at the top, our problem is just the shameless decamping syndrome will flood the new party as well.
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by tobiloba940(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2016
dedons:
Click like if you HATE APC.

CLICK share if you HATE APC.
what the hell are u saying
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

So what exactly causes the fuel scarcity, even your Blood brother, kachikwu find it difficult to tacke [or is Kachikwu Clueless and brainless as well].

Note: President is not a thinker, Minister, Advisers and Perm Sec. does that, He is just the maker
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

If Nigerians are idiots for voting a 75+ man as president then you are a bigger idiot for thinking Nigeria's institutional problems can be solved by any alternative candidate within a short period of time.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2016
TPAND:

Why una no beat the mofo black and blue like the one they beat in Owerri the other day? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by ybalogs(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
dklex:

Don't blame them, the Israelis did more than this in the wilderness, and the journey of 40 days turn to 40 years for them, no man can please the world, no man. If we can not do anything for the generation yet unborn, let us us just take the pains of reducing this corruption that has reduce us to nothing in the eye of the whole world. Can anyone tell me what Nigeria would have turn to assuming the PDP won the the last election? Is high time we stop complaining, is time to roll up the sleeves of our shirt and put on our thinking cap to help this country, is the only country we can call our own.

God bless Nigeria.
True talk my brother. May God bless you too
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by hob(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
People spew a lot of trash nowadays
Re: Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) by bedspread: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Skibofire:
ya daft,more reason u got scammed.I just emphasized what u said.
Sorry brother! I thought you were opposing wat i said. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results In Benue, Jonathan Taking The Lead - Leadership / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.