Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! (9191 Views)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
ooh but am serious here...
still tell her to use cucumber na
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by daremarvell: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am a good Guidance and councilor I can help talk to her just get her connected to me....
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by maikbanj(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
She's got a problem..I don't think she's normal. She better prays to God to take that plague away!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by daremarvell: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
still tell her to use cucumber na
Guy!!!!!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by daremarvell: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
maikbanj:
She's got a problem..I don't think she's normal. She better prays to God to take that plague away!
hmmmm!!!, she's normal like you buh she needs counsel because you don't know what caused it, what about those that get addicted to drugs... What will you say
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by daremarvell: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
Op since the house are suggesting you are the one, just use cucumber...thank me later
let's take somethings serious on nairaland for once...
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Chicagoesontop: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Please what can I do to help her...??

Thanks..

I Can Help Her Out, Just Tell Me Which Bus Stop Is Nearest To Her House, Let Me Pay Her A Visit And Her Sexual Urge Will Be Satisfied !!!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Frontier2: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
daremarvell:
Am a good Guidance and councilor I can help talk to her just get her connected to me....
hmmmm you want to get connected,??
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tell your friend to open the thread herself before we can give our advice
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
daremarvell:
Guy!!!!!
ehen, i thought the op is a female??
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by yemicoal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tie her to a tree and flog the hell outta her with a broom... Hope that helps. smiley
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Tell your friend to open the thread herself before we can give our advice
actually she's not a nairalander, I am and for the fact that have been reading post here i see people share what they feel that's y I shared it here if not i don't think I will carry myself here to form lies... She's not really the social media type...
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Probably that time of the month.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by daremarvell: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
firstking01:
ehen, i thought the op is a female??
shey i look like girl?? Just saying you should take it easy on her..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by maikbanj(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
daremarvell:
hmmmm!!!, she's normal like you buh she needs counsel because you don't know what caused it, what about those that get addicted to drugs... What will you say

That's d more reason I said she's got a probs. A normal person cant fall sick because of sex. Like uve rightly said.,she should go for counselling
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
I de pity the boyfriend cus that girl fit rape him if he comes back forming too weak.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by tunaguy(m): 12:54am On Apr 01, 2016
You have a driod pad...am posting this with my Samsung galaxy s7 edge
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Jadekitana2(f): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2016
daremarvell:
afi councillor naa
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2016
daremarvell:
shey i look like girl?? Just saying you should take it easy on her..
i bash her?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by cornoil(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2016
If with his bf, nothing is bad
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Thanks..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Youngpo413: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..
buy her a phantom or camon c8
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Youngpo413: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
vizkiz:
oh, so you have a PAD congrats! undecided

BTW, I don't believe any thread that starts with "my friend" just tell us say konji dey hold you and we go find solutions to your problem undecided

Y that's their new marketing strategy for tecno, they just upgraded to romance section... I know all of them.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by mosjames: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
Y that's their new marketing strategy for tecno, they just upgraded to romance section... I know all of them.
Lol.. you've been monitoring them?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by mikeyung71(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mmmm...
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by OneManLegion(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Jadekitana2:
afi councillor naa

It's the infamous Jade.

See your brezz.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Smartguy001(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..

Hmmmmmm I smell fried fish grin I think is gonna b a lovely meal, jst follow me d rest is history
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Jadekitana2(f): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
OneManLegion:

It's the infamous Jade.
See your brezz.
Tarr we re two different people
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by OneManLegion(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Tarr we re two different people

No, you're not.

The different profile pic isn't enough.

This is your alter ego jooh. cool
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Jadekitana2(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
OneManLegion:

No, you're not.

The different profile pic isn't enough.

This is your alter ego jooh. cool
Pele tie o
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by BossDanniee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Is she on nairaland?!
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
BossDanniee:
Is she on nairaland?!
No
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by OneManLegion(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Pele tie o
What's that mean? grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). / 9jaloversforum / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.