Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! (9196 Views)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by temmypotter(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Please what can I do to help her...??

Thanks..
some people are really beginning to lose the essence of NL with the pointless threads they go about creating..especially Nlandrs who joined this year... like this kids.. anuoluwapo and this other stuped in luv gal or sumn. you folks should go read ur books rather than spewing unintelligent threads. sincerely...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by threads: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
temmypotter:
some people are really beginning to lose the essence of NL with the pointless threads they go about creating..especially Nlandrs who joined this year... like this kids.. anuoluwapo and this other stuped in luv gal or sumn. you folks should go read ur books rather than spewing unintelligent threads. sincerely...
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Qualer: 4:39am On Apr 07, 2016
OneManLegion:

It's the infamous Jade.

See your brezz.

no be the same one o, the original fine pass like this grin
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Qualer: 4:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Thanks..

fear not, it is just a hormonal issue, i have suppressants that she can take for a while to balance the hormones! cool
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by OneManLegion(m): 6:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Qualer:

no be the same one o, the original fine pass like this grin
Ehnheen? grin

I think this one is sexier, though.

See that bobby na. grin
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
temmypotter:
Oh! You call me kid? Hmmmm anyways I graduated from unilag with 2.1 which am sure you can achieve in your dream, you must be very silly to think you just address anybody anyhow don't try it with me please i ain't kid and am not joor mate... Hope you get it?? Bedo
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Yorubago(f): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is serious oo
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Yorubago(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
Y that's their new marketing strategy for tecno, they just upgraded to romance section... I know all of them.
Are you following them about??
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Yorubago(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
Op since the house are suggesting you are the one, just use cucumber...thank me later
you should have a mind of your own..
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Yorubago(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
OneManLegion:

Ehnheen? grin

I think this one is sexier, though.

See that bobby na. grin
Really
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubago:
you should have a mind of your own..
and that's my own mind ma'am
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by OneManLegion(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubago:
Really
Yeah...

Oya, limme jooh; I'm _horny as a pigeon in heat.

*sighs*
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by temmypotter(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Oh! You call me kid? Hmmmm anyways I graduated from unilag with 2.1 which am sure you can achieve in your dream, you must be very silly to think you just address anybody anyhow don't try it with me please i ain't kid and am not joor mate... Hope you get it?? Bedo
congrats! your grammar clearly accentuates your claim... and as for your threads? they are really not intelligent.. and it's funny cos I never meant that as an insult. I was only stating the obvious. petito principi.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by osakue18(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kindly give her my contact 08037364617.. I'm also a chronic sex addict
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by alobright17(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
dayowunmi:
Bring her for diagnosis, lolz. Joke apart, people's libido varies, some have high urge for sex and it cuts across genders. But that she's fallen ill cos of no sex? That one na serious matter o. That means that, when she's married she has to travel with the husband every where cos she needs to be "serviced" daily? She needs prayer and counselling, biko
I don't believe in that High or low libido for sex thing,e.g when my pocket dey heavy come see how I go dey hammer the thing,but when am broke I no even dey get time to think of s,,x.

Does it mean my Libido is high when I get money and gets low when I don't have money?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by alobright17(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
ehen, i thought the op is a female??
Brother most F profile you see on NL here na male oooooo
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by firstking01(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2016
alobright17:
Brother most F profile you see on NL here na male oooooo
lol, abi?
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by alobright17(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
lol, abi?
I dey tell you true ooo,what they intend to achieve with fake identity me Bright don't know.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..
First of all, I think its very noble of her to be waiting for her friend. I think I know how she feels. I am also an addict. But I have switched to wanting so
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 05, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..
First of all, I think its very noble of her to be waiting for her friend. I think I know how she feels. I am also an addict. But I have switched to wanting so wanking, and whenever I don't self-service for at least 2 or 3 days I would start feeling sick. So I clearly know how she feels...!
So since this thread was opened last year. I would love to know what later happened.
But I must commend for waiting for her boyfriend.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by yhemster(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I was chatting with my friend today on whatsapp with my Droid pad, she always tell me she can't do without sex but I didn't believe cheesy not until today when she called that she's sick because she hasn't had sex since last week that her bf traveled.....

Thanks..
Thought boo just bought you IPhone 8? grin grin
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by ehinmowo: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2017
let things fsll on her o
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Toks2008(m): 3:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..

Tell her to go to the nearest MFM...she is possessed.
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Empejo(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Just call me to service her
Re: Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! by Blue86(m): 5:12am On Jul 05, 2017
[/color]
Anuoluwapo23:

Thanks..

[color=#990000]
angry

As am seeing, your friend must be a Christian.
And you guys know that fornication is very wrong right?
As long as your friend still thinks having sex with a bf is legit, anything can happen to her.
You give place to the devil and when you do the things that he loves.
He loves sin, and as long as anyone loves sin, the person is of the devil.
So the first help you can give to your friend is for her to hate the fact that having sex with a bf is wrong. Many sisters still don't think it wrong. Anyways as long as she doesn't see anything wrong in sex with her bf she can't be delivered.
That's just the actual truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First 0l0sh0 Experience / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.