Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (33352 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / "Lord, If it is your will to break Nigeria, break it up" - David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ricswagger:

omenka u are a stupid abobaku, a living imbecill ...look at omenka that cannot even read the date of a tweet calling a Bishop a rednecked agama lizard,jst because he said d truth.

u are just a big for nothing zombie

fyi,when a lizard falls from a tree , it looks left and ryt and nods its head in admiration for the great feat achieved.

continue being the slave u'v been destined to be

kita lachia
cc: Mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by orakao8: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
MORE KIE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.......COMPRISING SE AND SS
RalphTheToner:
WE NEED TO BREAK UP REAL QUICK >> REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA & REPUBLIC OF NIGER DELTA,THE YORUBAS CAN GO ALONG WITH THE NORTHERNERS.BUT BLOOD MUST B SHARED,IS NT JUST CUMIN 2 NAIRALAND N TYPING NONSENSE #AwordIsEnuf4dWise
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by pulsa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:
The real problem with Nigeria is the Ibo man, he is never at peace with his neighbours at home or in exile. other tribes have learnt how to co exist, annoying as other tribes may be at times, knowing full well that every tribe annoys the other one way or another. But the Ibo man wants to be the master at home and in other people's backyard. You appoint an ibo man as head of govt agency and before you know what is happening, the whole place is manned by Ibos, from typist to cleaner to accountant, na only una? He does this so that even after he leaves office the parastatal becomes an Ibo parastatal. They always want to dominate their environment. Because of this mentality they can't be trusted with the political affairs of the nation.

when an Ibo says injustice, all it means is he can't dominate.

Dude shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by godoluwa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
Any splitting of Nigeria today will only lead to further in-fighting and splitting. A proper federalism is the answer, not splitting especially when Igbos already have investments all over Nigeria. Everyday it becomes more and more obvious that the loudest voices calling for splitting are either spoon fed students or struggling adults who don't give a damn about others who are already established. I can't point out any African society that got better after balkanisation.

And by the way, what's this frequent talk about SS and SE oil?... The last time I checked, it was purely SS oil feeding the entire nation cos the oil produced in the SE is as insignificant as the oil produced in the SW.
u mean Nnamdi Kanu & the Bishop are little kid as well? do you mean that a Nigerian cant own a property in UK because hes a Nigerian or Ghanian cant own a property or investment in Nigeria because he is Ghanian? ur comment makes me lmfao
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by gidgiddy: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
The marriage certificate should be torn and marriage dissolved

People think Nigeria is a marriage, it never was. When did the wedding take place? Nigeria is what it has always been, the forced union of ethnic nationalities started by Lord Lugard and maintained by successive Governments to this day. If that is a country then I'm Lady Gaga..........

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ricswagger no mind omenka jorh,oloshi ni bobo yen jorh,fulani are killing his people in agatu u won't see anything bad there,even if bubu ask military to blow up d whole benue state u won't see anything bad in dat,u are ntin but d true definition of a zombie,infact a big headed robotavav u been jazzed or what,mehn make dem bring u cum river osun or river ogun come wash ur head

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
dearpreye:

If they can't be trusted with political affairs of Nigeria, then they have no stakes in it and so should be allowed to go their way.

I don't think you understand, you can't be trusted with political leadership, so we arent trusting you with political leadership, the constitution doesn't say power must rotate.

you want to be making money, it's ok, we don't mind but Ibo in power lai lai.

Nobody granted anybody independence just like that, you want to be independent, you have to work for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tkester2:

You must be stooopid. What is hard in "I don't want to have any relationship with you". Which part of the sentence don't you understand? Igbo's want to be on their own, is that a hard thing?

Tufiakwa!
I love u bro, tell the ma.d yourba man grin
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rayhutar:
IT is high time Nigeria break up into 4 countries, Biafra and Niger Delta repulic, under united state of Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa, under Islamic republic of Arewa and Republic of Midland, one Nigeria is not working, After more than 50 years of independence, there is no electricity, no water, no fuel, no housing, no good schools, no employment for the youth,no good roads, what a country!!! shocked
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I don't think you understand, you can't be trusted with political leadership, so we arent trusting you with political leadership, the constitution doesn't say power must rotate.

you want to be making money, it's ok, we don't mind but Ibo in power lai lai.

Nobody granted anybody independence just like that, you want to be independent, you have to work for it.

Never mind. They're working hard at it. They will soon leave Nigeria and form a nation they will be trusted to manage.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by olutunde12(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
The only thing that is common to us is that we all breath in oxygen from the air pool of it. All other things_ we are not the same. let buhari go and rule his fellow illiterates! Nigeria is a long farce!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by senior123: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
fillmeup200:

Well, that is your cross to carry. No one is selfish for trying to get the best for himself. There are very few similarities between the major tribes in Nigeria and I see little reason why we all should remain in one country.

Only Igbo people have this problem. Everyone knows cultures are different. Why didn't you people complain since? From Abacha to Jonathan? Why are you guys complaining now?
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolaaderin:

Igbo succession is only driven by greed, check ur comment and see for urself how greedy ur race are!! Our oil our oil, what if u don't have such in ur land will u wanna still go.? No I guess
Gerarahia, even without our oil we will happily leave dis zoo country call nigeria. Onye ara angry
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by experimentist: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin we no go break sir

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by 9jatatafo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
gidgiddy:

People think Nigeria is a marriage, it never was. When did the wedding take place? Nigeria is what it has always been, the forced union of ethnic nationalities started by Lord Lugard and maintained by successive Governments to this day. If that is a country then I'm Lady Gaga..........

It was a forceful marriage that took place I. 1914 of which Lord Lugard was the presiding priest.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deen77: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
linusbnn:

What has his statement got to do with faith?. Be guided or are you enjoying this country?

Who is enjoying d country, only our politicians Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa, when it comes to national cake they are one. You see there mansion in every villages.

All d youth are marginalized.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

I think she means executive presidents.....Shagari was the first Executive President of Nigeria.

Most of our military leaders went by the title Head of State (except IBB who called himself President).

Azikiwe was a ceremonial president from 1963-66..and from 1960-63...Governor General.

Smile, darkness is not good for humans.

President is president no matter how you turn it, Ironsi that gave us this useless federation you all are chest beating now was also a president... son.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its only awusha's dat put on nigeria for head like afro why,why are u guys scared of other region leavin u guys.u guys can't survive on ur own

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Opharhe: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
marcusaurelio:
Let them go. .I'm a geologist..what I know is oil Wells do dry up with time...and I presume the igbos will go back to fishing and tap palm wine to sustain their economy. ..Fools depending on their exhaustive resources..no wonder you guys are sidelined all the time because of your low sense of reasoning
But the Bishop did'nt mention oil, did he? You see, this oil of a thing and it's quick money is what has made this country very pathetic as it is now. Before oil came, we were surviving and we'll survive if oil dries(and of course it'll dry up with time). Quota system, FG control of resources, Hausa/Fulani impunity... The injustice and oppression in this country is too much to bear. This is not about oil bro but it is about rising to the occasion to urgently address the state of this union called Nigeria else disintegration becomes inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by engrchykae(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
The biggest losers of one Nigeria is not igbos last i checked.
Igbos and Hausas are the beneficiaries of Nigeria.
The middlebelt is being decimated because of their good pastoral land.
The southwest is underused.when u consider many qualified technocrats from that region are snubbed by the arewa controlled fg.
The igbos are primarily individualistic and you can see it in their personal conviction and eventual success individually.
The southwest has more potential than southeast when you take into account their capacity to run a knowledge based economy and highly organized service based economy.
The southeast will surely be a commercial and industrial state but must need technocrats from the southwest.
If care is not taken the middlebelt would become extinct.
Igbos and Hausas have left their enclave to invade other parts of nigeria while southwest and southsouth are playing defensive,igbos and hausas are playing attacking formation which is the proven best form of defense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by diamondzs(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolaaderin:

Igbo succession is only driven by greed, check ur comment and see for urself how greedy ur race are!! Our oil our oil, what if u don't have such in ur land will u wanna still go.? No I guess
& urs is driven by jealousy... whether u like it or not, it's ours, on our lands! Go & fight God for giving it to us...

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
dearpreye:

Never mind. They're working hard at it. They will soon leave Nigeria and form a nation they will be trusted to manage.

I have no problem with the Ibo man leaving, he brings nothing to the table I have said if before that but for Oil, Nigeria would have long discarded the Ibos. They are more trouble than they are worth. the food and meat i eat is not from Ibo land, the Oil we are talking about is not Ibo Oil and even then Oil has been nothing but a curse, SW was better off under Awolowo when we didn't have Oil. But the Ibo man should know that the powers that be (i.e core North) will not allow the Oil to leave without a fight. That theater of war will be Ibo land and that fight will claim lives, so they had better make sure they have the capacity to win the war or it will just be repeat of history where millions died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Kingspin(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The Bishop is a red necked agama lizard.

There are over 200 ethnic nationalities in the country but because up in his stupid head the union doesn't seem to favour just one, it should be called off. Even ethnic minorities are showing a lot more maturity than some supposed elders.

Was the country just amalgamated yesterday?? Where was his voice during Jonathan's regime?? Did the herdsmen crisis begin yesterday?? Where was he between 2011 and 2015??

One day you want out of the union, the next day you wanna be the president, acting as though there's a Nobel prize for stupidity for which you are strong contender. And who says break up is a "sure banker" for peace??

Some people are just irritatingly foolish.
All man should go their way, simply. D

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deen77: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Since 1970 that u guys allocated all our resource's to urselves in the north and west, hv we died, is it when we tk our destinies into our hands, that we re then going to die?

South south resources you too are targeting, Nigeria we split to 6/7/8 country.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ralphdan(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolaaderin:

Yes we would still want to go because even till now Igbos are independent of government we are self determined and success propelled.
We wan go abeg. For me self i dnt care about the oil we jst need freedom from North and west oppression and marginalisation.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Smile, darkness is not good for humans.

President is president no matter how you turn it, Ironsi that gave us this useless federation you all are chest beating now was also a president... son.

Ironsi styled himself Head of State...

Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi (3 March 1924 – 29 July 1966) was a senior Nigerian military officer and second Nigerian Head of State. He seized power in the ensuing chaos following the January 15, 1966 military coup, serving as the Nigerian Head of State from 16 January 1966 until his murder on 29 July 1966 by a group of mutinous Northern army soldiers who revolted against his government in what was popularly called the July Counter Coup....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Aguiyi-Ironsi

Of course...the terms used have been subject to a lot of arguments. (Someone explained the difference between President and Head of State to me once. Has something to do with elections).
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ralphdan(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dont knw why igbos the most peaceful of all ethnic unit in Nigeria should be hated this Much. undecided

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

I have no problem with the Ibo man leaving, he brings nothing to the table I have said if before that but for Oil, Nigeria would have long discarded the Ibos. They are more trouble than they are worth. the food and meat i eat is not from Ibo land, the Oil we are talking about is not Ibo Oil and even then Oil has been nothing but a curse, SW was better off under Awolowo when we didn't have Oil. But the Ibo man should know that the powers that be (i.e core North) will not allow the Oil to leave without a fight. That theater of war will be Ibo land and that fight will claim lives, so they had better make sure they have the capacity to win the war or it will just be repeat of history where millions died for nothing.

Every people deserve the honour to pursue their own destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ehinja: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
When are we going to accept what the truth is about our country that the problem is not One Nigeria but our leaders and elites who have always been selfish and visionless.
The average Nigerian from whatever tribe is not having it easy but yet we choose to blame it on Nigeria being one. Waiting for the day we acknowledge what the real problem is with our country for only then will we get it right.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deen77: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
lielbree:

If they don't have oil how does that bother you undecided
The igbos have a right to determine whether or not they want to be Nigerians. In the 21st century it can't be by force

They don't have Oil, South South want to go too, do they return your property during the war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.