Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? (5379 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Ikengawo: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
investnow2013:
Wonderful!.

you people are stupid, when have I even insulted an Igbo city?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by 2sexycom(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
okay, Population is not a threat when a city is planned well.
Anambra people should be building at least a 7 storey flat buildings with indoor running water and a lift.
This methodology will help in taming Onitsha population growth.
Hello Ada, how are you?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by asha80(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ikengawo:
Osha has surpassed Kano economically and is chasing Abuja closely according to recent reports (same with Aba)

What's left for Osha and Aba is livability. Parks, trees, museums, plazas, squares, cleaniness, beautification, sports clubs, bible clubs, pools, monuments, gardens and more TREES. Things that will make people want to live there outside of business. When you have these things, people invest on a larger scale. Without them they will only open depots or distribution centers. If it's a place someone wants to live they will put their corporate office there and that's will bring 10x the investment and capital as a depot.
any evidence of the first paragraph?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
2sexycom:
Hello Ada, how are you?
am fine. How is ur day going?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by 2sexycom(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
am fine. How is ur day going?
fine. Good to hear
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by olaitoro(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
investnow2013:
More Markets & Shopping plazas coming up!.

wow, onitsha is not doing bad

which market is that ?

Is it the stock fish market, owerri rd, obosi ?

Any news about the new plumbers market @ ogbunike - nteje axis ?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Sunnynwa: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sunofgod:
Better to import some artificial ones that require no maintaining......

What value does it then add to the ecosystem?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
olaitoro:

wow, onitsha is not doing bad

which market is that ?

Is it the stock fish market, owerri rd, obosi ?

Any news about the new plumbers market @ ogbunike - nteje axis ?

Yes!... Onitsha Stock Fish & Allied Products Plaza Underconstruction!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Emancipation: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
When I opened a thread weeks ago telling people of the real estate boom and city development going on in the East, some people were doubting me.
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by olaitoro(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
investnow2013:
Yes!... Onitsha Stock Fish & Allied Products Plaza Underconstruction!

any news about the new plumbing material market ogbunike ?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Emancipation: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Screen Shots from obiano's recent videos of onitsha metropolitan area

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Emancipation: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
onitsha metropolitan area

1 Like

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by mrhansome12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
my little contributions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Emancipation: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Onitsha metropolitan area

1 Like

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by mrhansome12(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
more

1 Share

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Emancipation: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
MEGA CITY in the making

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by aresa: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
And the same jokers were bashing Fashola for planting trees and flowers.. Welcome to common sense..smh
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by mrhansome12(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
my little contribution continues
Onitsha metropolitan Ogidi

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by mrhansome12(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
more

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Onitsha Metropolis

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Onitsha Mega Electrical Market

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
More plazas coming up @Onitsha Electrical Market

Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
investnow2013:
Onitsha Mega Electrical Market
stop postong trash on nairaland....those pictures aren't beautiful,damn.

you asked obiano if you can plant trees on onitsha roads now you are posting pictures of that chaotic town.
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
UNECboi:
stop postong trash on nairaland....those pictures aren't beautiful,damn.

you asked obiano if you can plant trees on onitsha roads now you are posting pictures of that chaotic town.
These pictures are showing why trees can make a difference in Onitsha!.
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
investnow and chinology, are you guys not ashamed of yourselves? you guys always come on nairaland to hail mr.obiano for absolutely nothing in anambra......the three pedestrian bridges under construction in awka is what makes you guys go gaga,right?
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
investnow2013:
These pictures are showing why trees can make a difference in Onitsha!.
then go plant the trees and stop dis media hyping of anambra.
Re: Obiano Can I Plant Some Exotic Plants & Trees In The City Of Onitsha? by investnow2013: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Government Owes Pensioners N16bn – Okorocha / Oyo Decides 2019. / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.