Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . (2838 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 2sexy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dear Heart Broken Guy(Downcasted& MR Chuk), you have been a memory refresher as I read your thread, I remember how I got out of that shackles.

I say kudos to Mr. Chuk for his matured way of dealing with his girl.

But my concern goes to you,downcasted. Really, I was where you are right now just 2years ago and at about the same age and my girl at that time was just the same as yours.

You are giving that girl more chance do what she is doing to you. Being too emotional is BAD and I tell you from experience.

Inasmuch as I want this girl to regret what she doing now,I bet she would if you read me.

Think about this, there are more girls in the world than men. Its a FACT! You are a serious guy with plans but you are only 1 or 2 of you in every 10 guys out there.

That means, that girl of yours will DEFINITELY get F. U. C. K. E. D and Dumped by the 9 bad guys out there. That guy she is crazy about now will surely dump her and so are other to come. Why? Because they have no plan for her.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by seedord247(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
Make i get my eye glass. . . e don tey wey i don read novel.

But plz don't tell me this another complain about nigerian Girl . . smiley
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by Sijo01(f): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2011
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 2sexy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
There certain things that you must know. Most Naija girls lack a lot of moral ethics. This not a naija girl bashing thread and I just had to speak up.

Downcasted is being too emotional. One thing is sure, most naija girls do not appreciate the nice guys and so how they often regret ever leaving him in the long run.

One thing that has helped me is when I realised that I am a nice guy and that my type is hardly found out there. It made me proud of myself cos I knew that in every 10 guys out there, there are only 1 or 2 like me and that really made me happy because I knew that the bad 8 guys would f. U. Ck and dump any this worthless girls. I looked around, hardly do any guy want to marry and all they want is just sex and fun. That means the girl will always be moving from bed to bed.

This does not apply to the nice,sincere,down to earth, straight forward ladies out there.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by downcasted: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2011
Thank you OP

Thank you -

She's at the moment saying the dude would call me and confirm there;s nothing between them

That girl has disspointed me, i would never trust a woman ever again

Even if things work back up- she would have to work hard to get me trust her again

after 5years cheating should be the least of her priorities - I thought by now she would be concerned bout marriage

I just dont know why her eyes are too wide - she isnt ready to calm down and think cos shes 22 she got age on her side so she can

gamble away, i got talking to a friend of mine here in cyprus who married her husband (Both Nigerians) she married her husband at 21 and

has been here for her past 5years - I Just dont know why my girl choose to take the path of destruction

I wish i could even put the dude's pic up here but i wont, im too gentle for all that -

Thanks for your encouragement - God would lead me out cos he got me into this 5years ago and he knows best
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by jayjay2011(f): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2011
I dont know why nice people always get screwed up- whether u r a man or women. As a female my only encouragement for such is that they will regret it one day and will want to come back but it will be too late. Take heart. The same way u r nice, there is one nice level headed girl out there praying for some1 like you and u will find her. See it as Ur exprience is vital for ur success in marriage.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by iice(f): 5:32am On Nov 20, 2011
2sexy:

Most Naija girls lack a lot of moral ethics.

Talk about pot and kettle
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 195(f): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2011
undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by pendo89(f): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2011
downcasted:

Thank you OP
That girl has disspointed me, i would never trust a woman ever again

Now see where you go wrong. We all say that at one point till we come across one great person.You will never love again with this attitude.

Even if things work back up- she would have to work hard to get me trust her again
You want to give her a second chance? make sure your heart is hardened cz u seem fragile right now. Its even better u take a break and see how it unfolds.

gamble away, i got talking to a friend of mine here in cyprus who married her husband (Both Nigerians) she married her husband at 21 and
Never ever compare relationships cz ul be under pressure to perform and measure up.Humans are different and so are the circumstances under which we do things.

Thanks for your encouragement - God would lead me out cos he got me into this 5years ago and he knows best[/color]

God will not lead you cz I doubt He led you into this.You did and u must leave it yourself if you choose to. From your comments you want to give it a chance but now you saying God knows best. For God to work your will must be free. Its obvious its not free right now cz u still hoping it works out.
Make up your mind and free urself.

All will be well if you decide what it is that you really want for yourself.
good day
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by Mynd44: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2011
iice:

iice:

hmmm
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 195(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2011
embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by iyatrustee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
Pendo, God knows u ve tried ur best with downcasted. He just seems determined to drown in a relationship dat is going to bring hin noting but heartbreak. Downcasted is discombulated and need some sense knocked back into him the hard way.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 195(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

Pendo, God knows u ve tried your best with downcasted. He just seems determined to drown in a relationship dat is going to bring hin noting but heartbreak. Downcasted is discombulated and need some sense knocked back into him the hard way.

angry angry
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by pendo89(f): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
lol at discombobulated,This virus is catching.
Yeah ur right.I dont know which guy can knock down sense into him.I think some people are meant to be experiments for others to learn
so let him sail that way and get burnt.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 2sexy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
Downcasted, forget all those cooked up poo she's saying. That guy had sex with her and she is saying the guy would call you? Damn! I could slap that girl. This is what a girl do when she knows that you love her like crazy. She can tell you any lie because she knows you are blinded by love. She knows your achilles hills. I hate girls that play with a guys emotion.

Guys, don't blame this dude. Its really not easy to get out this kind of situation because its his firt love here. I was there and I know how I got out this. I will like to say it couldn't have been easy without you guy here at Nairaland. Back in 2009, Nairaland gave me the needed push.

You won't believe that the idi. Otic ex came begging me like crazy. She begged for months and I told her that I was long gone. After over 6months of begging, she left UNIPORT to come beg me in DELTA STATE in 2011. She was the shadow of her old self when I saw her. Talk about what too much sex can do to lady,humping from bed to bed.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 2sexy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
In my own case, my ex thought she was the top. She felt the guy really loved her. The guy f. U. Cked her and she told me. Man, I was crazy. Despite that, she said she wants to come and see me in Benin. I allowed her and at the hotel we stayed, I went to buy some snacks and on getting back, I met another guy with her. She knew I wasn't happy and I went to keep the snack in my room and I came down stairs to get a drink. Lo and behold, this girl left with this dude at 8pm and did not come back till almost 10:30pm.

So, what are we saying guys?

Downcasted, what I did was to analyse the whole thing and it has helped me alot. Despite all this, I chose not to be a bad guy or treat any girl bad because I have a sister and I wouldn't treat any in a way I wouldn't want any person to treat my own sister.

Just apply the ratio as I gave above. In every 10 guys out there, there are only 1 or 2 of me. That will make you appreciate the bad guys who f.u. Ck and dump these brainless girl to teach her a lesson. Hence, she will always regret ever leaving you.

And please DON'T ACCEPT her back!
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by tellwisdom: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 195(f): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
2sexy:

In my own case, my ex thought she was the top. She felt the guy really loved her. The guy f. U. Cked her and she told me. Man, I was crazy. Despite that, she said she wants to come and see me in Benin. I allowed her and at the hotel we stayed, I went to buy some snacks and on getting back, I met another guy with her. She knew I wasn't happy and I went to keep the snack in my room and I came down stairs to get a drink. Lo and behold, this girl left with this dude at 8pm and did not come back till almost 10:30pm.

So, what are we saying guys?

Downcasted, what I did was to analyse the whole thing and it has helped me alot. Despite all this, I chose not to be a bad guy or treat any girl bad because I have a sister and I wouldn't treat any in a way I wouldn't want any person to treat my own sister.

Just apply the ratio as I gave above. In every 10 guys out there, there are only 1 or 2 of me. That will make you appreciate the bad guys who f.u. Ck and dump these brainless girl to teach her a lesson. Hence, she will always regret ever leaving you.

And please DON'T ACCEPT her back!

Na wa
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by slex(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2011
@2sexy and downcasted, I have read through he various post here and past, cheating or being cheated rather by a girl you hold as you whole world ,

you number 1 , the lady that you would go through fire and water just to get what she wants even if you can't get it , you look for means to make her

happy,you keep yourself for her , you get tempted but you shun all others because you are 'DIFFERENT' you don't want anything to push your mind

away from the love of your life, i have been there, and what happened the girl cheated not once not twice not even thrice, but each time i forgive and

accept , thinking ,hoping she will stop, Must have something to do with bad company that's why she did it.

Then you finally see her at it again, then you tell her,''Babe i want out, lets have a break, then you cry and cry. Surprisingly after months she is back

at your doorsteps , begging to be let into your life, This is a warning, Never allow her back because she will hurt again. I have been in this situation

before,now have a sweet girl that will be my wife very soon, i couldn't have made a better choice
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 2sexy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
That's right. They come begging. I thought they love b. A. Nging. Them don deal with my ex finish o o o. No b small.

The girl beg me tire no b small. Imagine traveling from PORTHARCOURT TO DELTA STATE, Useless Entity!
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by slex(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2011
@op ont be surprised, when a lady really wants something she has lost, she can travel to the moon to get it,this also unfortunately i learnt in

'heartbreak mode' i allowed thrice and then, came along the fourth. being Undertsnading atimes is seen by these 'category' of girls as 'you being

stupid'

Another example is that of a white girl i was dating, we dated no problem 5 months,anything she wanted i provided,even atimes rent money, yes i turn
mugu 4 whitie, after i obviously 'outlived' my usefulness. she left me in the cold. dated and moved in with her white guy and warned me, warned me

ooo, that i should never call her again. Fine i deleted her from my contacts. 3 months after that she started calling and calling crying that she wants

me back. saying he guy drinks everyday and when he comes home, beats the shit out of her, in her words, we met and i saw some of the marks on

her body, i tod soorry i a m already taken, she said noo, lets rekindle our love. In my mind (you de find house rent money abi) i never accepted her ,

and it was now my turn to tell her and warn her, Pls dont call me again never again ths is not nollywood, this happened to me.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by kpolli(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
nice post
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by LongOne1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
Get used to it bro, everybody gets screwed at one point in time or another, even the so-called players.

Advice from Will Smith, the original ‘nice guy’ in song 'Just the Two of Us'

One day some girl's gonna break your heart
And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex
Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next, son
Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too

Come to think of it, Will Smith divorced once. My point is, not everybody gets it right the first time.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by LongOne1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Just read all your posts now. Damn, is this a Pity Fest or something?
If so, who deserves the most pity? For me, I think slex out-pitied 2sexy, while downcasted carried the World Cup of Pity.

Jus joking o, before someone crucifies me. I am true to the ‘Nice Guy’ cause and pledge my allegiance to forever remain loyal.

But eh, some peeps have suffered in the hands of women sha.
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by downcasted: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
Thanks Y'all for your various contributions
You have all been indeed helpful

Truth to be told, Not one - i repeat Not one person im not talking of here on nairaland
told me to give the girl another chance.
Despite been mad tipsy and high as im sending this message-
I really want to thank y'all for your help

She is gone and her family seemingly seem to back her on this one
Dont know why - they all claim i listen to people too much without necessarily getting to the root
of the issue when 99% of what these people said are true,
shes been cheating on me but no body addressed that issue instead i am the wrong person here for listening to others
She hides things from her family and tries to paint a good image of who she isnt to them, she has turned her family against me and made them
hate me (they always had my backings anyway)

Its all done and completed - you can find the rest of the story here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.128.html
Re: An Open Letter To The Nice Guy Who Got Heart-broke. . . by 195(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
Tenk God downcasted has been able to move on cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Dating Big Women. / Stop Misinterpreting Our Kind Gestures / What's The Best Age Difference Between A Man And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.