Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69308 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
if her phone is NOT passworded, just wake up at 3 a.m qnd check her phone.

lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by adanny01(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
The problem with suspicion is that it must be satisfied with the truth.

You have to stealthily know whats going on. Check her phone, stalk her, hire a private eye etc . Make sure she doesnt know.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by eddykisses1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
6fit:

are u serious?
Are you cheating?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by skywalker888(f): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
May God rekindle your union
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
E hard small ooo. Surprise her one day by Buying that same phone, make sure the ba3 is dead. Change it with her fone check what u want to check and return the phone. Only God can satisfy a ladies guys are only trying.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Runx: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
What exactly do you want? Live a life of cat & mouse for the rest of your life? If children are not involved, Bro takes a walk and save everyone the trouble, we are in an age were a good wife is hard to find. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
You have to be very smart. I will suggest you pipe low and wait till you get strong evidence to nail her. But don't let her know you are watching. Also you can jokingly tell her that you can put magun on her if she is not trust worthy. My wife was acting funny some years back and I jokingly told her that I can kill any man that sleep with my wife and the woman. She got scared and in another day she asked me if I can really kill and I said yes I can. Since then she changed
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by akereconfi: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP this is where personal investigator comes into play.

Contact me and I'll offer you stealth spyware that REMOTE install. Be it android or iphone platform.

Features:

Name of wifi/ Network currently used
20 second screen shots
keystoke login
1 minute camera capture of the primary and secondary camera

Microphone switch
etc

It runs 100% stealth and can't be seen in the task bar or app manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by adanny01(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Her phone is her private property. I know it is eating you inside, realising your wife might be cheating on you.
You have to be smart at your detective prowess, to catch her in the act. BE PATIENT!!!
Don't worry, lies have very short legs!!!!

When she decided to get married, even her vagina stopped being her personal property. If she can give that but keep her phone private, then whatever is in the phone is bigger or better than her marriage.

I would have shown her the way to her fathers house already. Once i begin to suspect my wife, divorce is eminent. Our marriage is heading for the rocks and i cant even have sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.

Black man can worry sha, Oga you're simply insecure and this may cost You. What if she is really cheating? What will you do when you find out? What if she is not? Just let her be, trust her, love her and leave her to KaRma
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by YouthsPC0: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dear Brother lebroske ,

You can find out in 24 hours
This is how....

1. Buy her fish , suya or anything she loves to eat

2. Give her the orgasm of her life and make her forget her name and sleep off like someone on Valium

3. When she is fast asleep 2 hrs max pick the phone go into the toilet and all you want to see will be staring at you .

Most times you will be disappointed that what were thinking only exist in your imagination but a times you might stumble on something that might change your life forever .

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

Smash the phone (by mistake) and buy her a new one.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by nextstep(m): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
You should reflect deeply on what it is your wife is missing from your relationship, and then provide it. Is it

- companionship? Spend more time with her
- affection? Hold her
- attention? Listen to her

I could go on. In very many cases, it's my understanding that the man withdraws from the relationship, causing the woman to seek what she can't have with you, elsewhere. Of course it goes both ways, but since you're the one asking the question, it's probably safe to say that you should take the initiative and rekindle what you have.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2016
adanny01:

When she decided to get married, even her vagina stopped being her personal property. If she can give that but keep her phone private, then whatever is in the phone is bigger or better than her marriage.

I would have shown her the way to her fathers house already. Once i begin to suspect my wife, divorce is eminent. Our marriage is heading for the rocks and i cant even have sex with her.

If digging through the phone is a prerequisite in marriage, what else would you include into free access?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by amunkita(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fedayeen:
Eeyaaa. Thats bad of the girl. Can you kindly open a thread and give us the full gist so that we can understand better

Not used to opening threads..
What happened was she had this perception that igbo men don't marry other tribes..

She is frm Delta (Urohobo) nd so conscious of age(26) she was in her final year but felt she should get married too being that her friends were getting married..

Had saved a million box waiting to add 200k(she was not aware) but she snapped...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
YouthsPC0:
You can find out in 24 hours
This is how....

1. Buy her fish , suya or anything she loves to eat

2. Give her the orgasm of her life and make her forget her name and sleep off like someone on Valium

3. When she is fast asleep 2 hrs max pick the phone go into the toilet and all you want to see will be staring at you .

Most times you will be disappointed that what were thinking only exist in your imagination but a times you might stumble on something that might change your life forever .

Good luck

If her phone has world bank security pin, how would you access the phone?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by YouthsPC0: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
9jatatafo:
You have to be very smart. I will suggest you pipe low and wait till you get strong evidence to nail her. But don't let her know you are watching. Also you can jokingly tell her that you can put magun on her if she is not trust worthy. My wife was acting funny some years back and I jokingly told her that I can kill any man that sleep with my wife and the woman. She got scared and in another day she asked me if I can really kill and I said yes I can. Since then she changed

Lol

Oga you bad gaaan

Could Not laughing cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP, are you a learner ? Get a new phone and download whatsapp, then those moment she forget body and drop it, simply use her phone number to register the whatsapp account on the new phone ...and a code will be sent to her phone, use the code to confirm the whatsapp account on the new phone and take over her whatsapp in the interim, I am sure her chatmate will continue chatting and you will figure out what she is up to.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Eyepencil: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Instal keylogger for android on her phone. You will see everything she does on her phone remotely including calls, text messages, pictures, her gps location, etc. Most importantly, the app runs on the background undetected. What you seek, ye shall find.

NB: You may not like what you will find out.
\
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by amunkita(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Ur Ex wicked o cry

sure she was but learnt my lessons..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by AceDomino(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
It's obvious your wife has entered the C++ programming
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
ypu need to kneel down and pray for your wife.Ask God to protect your wife from the hands of lustful men who target people's wives. Read psalms of David. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Oluwabimpe1: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Na WA ooo
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by 6fit(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
eddykisses1:
Are you cheating?
how e take concern yu? It not my thing...d technology is what facinate me
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by kpolli(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

You're looking for evidence she is cheating or evidence to use for divorce? My friend by the time you send her to her parents she will tender her phone and the archive of her chats
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ManTiger(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE
!
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 06, 2016
curvilicious:

I'm 190% guessing u r nt black
Afin oshi

My dear

Why would a woman with fallen breast cheat? Do you want the breast to turn to slice bread. Can such breasts satisfy African men?

How about the African stretch marks, stinking pv$$ies..... Nigerian friends don't like them.

So what is her justification to cheat? You must be up to some standard to qualify to cheat?

African men are really settling for less.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Taolyn4lif(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Why are you looking for trouble? I'm so happy you refer to her as your lovely wife. Why not just stop intentionally looking for what will make you sad and destroy your family? By the time you eventually see what you're looking for, your eyes will clear
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by wellmax(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2016
pcguru1:

I have never come across any phone that stores chat in a memory card, however BBM stored my chats but that was during backup.

Bros clam down, you choose where your phone stores the chat history for messaging Apps. Its possible for BBM, Whatsapp, Snapchat and I'm sure for several others. Its not a Phone thing, its an App thing once the phone has detachable memory card.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by curvilicious: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Avalon316:

My dear

Why would a woman with fallen breast cheat? Do you want the breast to turn to slice bread. Can such breasts satisfy African men?

How about the African stretch marks, stinking pv$$ies..... Nigerian friends don't like them.

So what is her justification to cheat? You must be up to some standard to qualify to cheat?

African men are really settling for less.

Lol! Very very bad mouth kikiki
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mbjsuki(m): 12:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Guy,forget story,all these guys are just too straight.
She wants to play games, well play her too.
First be very friendly in the next few days before you take this action to avoid being suspected.
3 to 4 days of your action,play cool, play dumb, go to bed early leaving her to do her things....her usual phone calls and conversation. But you'll need to make her feel free and secured by playing with her and having fun. Avoid her phone by all means necessary. PLEASE!
Get a mild sleeping tablet, add it to her drink but make sure her phone is not switched off before the action to enable you access it.
If she is the type that drinks liquor, that makes it a lot better,eggovin will do the trick.
Make the sleeping pills in it for her. And avoid her while she drinks and pretends to be tried too.
In no time,the phone is yours, access it fully. Ladies are not that smart. You need to act smart. Forget she's your wife,wife kills husbands these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2016
nerdfrost:
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

Nerdfrost has spoken grin
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.