Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81430 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by gen2lpat(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Someone loaded dot com must have taken that pastor to cloud 69. He would have asked one sexy angel to drop him off and take cute selfie with her. Ewu Mozambique

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by anonimi: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by nwachonum: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
I can see... kwale egbo is in action
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by blackjack21(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
freecocoa:
Is that the wife? Dang! She's hot o. grin

Of course, since Jesus was a man, konji must have holded him at some point, wanking is never enough so I'm sure he musta been doing someone or people as the case may be.

Good to know there's some action in heaven, it was just too dull a place for any sane/lively person to want to go, there is yet hope.cheesy

Wanting to sell the pics though, these people are taking this whole fraud thing to an entirely out of this world level, well, what am I even saying? It's pictures of heaven, that's out of this world. May Satan deliver us o.
cheesy i love you girl!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by anonimi: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nnaabros:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3586481_mega5_jpeg2c07757ff0633ae90f7efc36ceb75cc2 .

Great business idea for those "graduates" and other jobless youths waiting for someone to send them western union or share their own money they looted instead of providing them services, utilities and infrastructure.
Hope that business is good there in Benin. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by dikamzy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
d@ man get malaria.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
am just commentless
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by adepiero: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pastors and their followers, a big circus chabilie cheesy
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by sunkoye: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hw did u recognised Jesus?...SMH
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by silkytouch(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nairaland MODs always pushing threads that tarnish christianity to the front page every other sunday, while safe guarding their darling religion. Keep doing what you are doing.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by nneka2020(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Antichrist it everywhere
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by chizokwu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

Report by SADC Bizarre Correspondent, Maynard Chizavare

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/
lie of the century remember that the bible says that all sins will be forgiven exept the blasphemy of the holy spirit
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Trustworthiness: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
menesheh:
Ridiculous ideology requires ridicule. Continue my heaven pastor.

I think it is high time for Christians to start thinking if they are still on the right track. I think every Christians should go and search for the true knowledge of their religion and be willing for follow the religious practices sincerely.

What Jesus has said is what is happening now.
"My people will perish because they lack knowledge".

This is just a friendly advice to all Christians as is their so called pastors that have been performing all sort of things these days. Something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by firstolalekan(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/
grin

Wow!

Samsung S5

My type of phone grin
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ArinzeAlec(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Baba don go smoke calabar weed, reach cloud nine come back
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by dannyben5: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
this is what happen wen u are high on dry bitter leaf.abeg i gat oda tins 2 do

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Iwonimi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dats remember of Colombia weed in apollo .... the paster need full medical nd traditional check up

Jesus wife Ko God wife niii
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by stanel(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

WEED OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Irreplaceable48(f): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Father forgive him for he knows not what he is doing!!! Smh
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by abuwasilah(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Blasphemy of the highest order.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by FTBoi: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
silly prophet
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by AsanwaKC(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
but mary matha's sister .was Jesus girl friend, even the deciples..knew this. that was why they were angry when she used the expensive perfume on Jesus feet. they were like,..why will she waste the oil like that on her boy friend.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by iyb(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Elrufai solution to the rescue every pastor should get a license from CAN before he can preach cos.we all know the crazy pastors are More than the sane ones

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Hades2016(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is the reason why you shouldn't smoke Oshogbo weed to bed
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by billyG(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
This hemp smoker,slept off & miss road 2 heaven,angel Gab sent him back.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sick, demented and demon-infested soul! Not surprising though. "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,"
2 Pet 3:3

"1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."
2 Tim 3:1-9
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by SammyGyang(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Didn't you read the part where he said young Ebony wife? undecided
politricks:
This pastor is a true christain. How many people have gone to heaven and come back? even the pope hasn't. I think this man should be made leader of all christains.
Mr pastors i have some questions for you jare.

1. Is jesus wife a black or a white?

2. Is she curvy like toolz or not?.

3. Did you remember to collect her number?
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
undecided

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by mekonglobal(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
All i see is d that SouthAfrican pastors are trying to undo their Nigerian counterparts on d scale of prophetic supremacy.
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Laolu97(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Heavenly photos bawo!..i fear dis pastor die,afta smokin osogbo weed mixed wit babe oku...e don high finish! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by blazetitov: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is simply hilarious!!
Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Kingsleyclever: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
USELESS IGNORANT MANNERLESS AND MYOPIC POST. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.