Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? (4831 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
daremarvell:
Dere ris no how you will still think about it when you get home...

Sure bt with a happy heart

I will wake up d next day

Wen i put my mind off sumtin

Nothing can make me cry

If u see me cry over any body i still care so mch

I wish u knew my ex all of dem dey will tell u once i leave i dont look back!
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Frontier2: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
It depends......
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sure bt with a happy heart

I will wake up d next day

Wen i put my mind off sumtin

Nothing can make me cry

If u see me cry over any body i still care so mch

I wish u knew my ex all of dem dey will tell u once i leave i dont look back!
hmmm but you know God world is complicated not everyone you see is happy about what you do, some people that know the two of you may think otherwise
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Frontier2:
It depends......
On??
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
daremarvell:
hmmm but you know God world is complicated not everyone you see is happy about what you do, some people that know the two of you may think otherwise

I please God not any one
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

I please God not any one
R u sure?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
daremarvell:
R u sure?

yes

But im always there to help people
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Maximum83: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
I won't go and can't go oooo I don't want problem for myself abeg
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by gbadenor(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
no p as Long as she invite me I go chop wedding jollof nah....cause it didn't work out the way we want doesn't mean we ll be enmity nah
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Glory12345(f): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
I can and cannot... It depends
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Glory12345(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
There are some parties you don't go
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by oyin2343567(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmmm!!!! U Difficult question
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by oyin2343567(f): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Sometimes you need to involve God first before doing anything in life so that you won't make mistakes
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by eli23456(f): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Good morning everyone in this kinda issue you need to think and be patient because you can't just decide you need to be careful.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by eli23456(f): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:

yes

Am sorry o my sister lemme tell you it's not everything you help oo my friend tried it am was embarrassed at last
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Glory12345(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
ON THE CONDITION THAT AM SAFE BECAuse some people can be cunny they can want to pretend they are nice to you,it depends on the note we left for each other before breaking up.. kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
rosieluv:

lols u wan cause gobe
if I am the girl I will reply Estha "thanks for polishing the shoe for me to wear'... So you see .. no gobe
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Glory12345:
ON THE CONDITION THAT AM SAFE BECAuse some people can be cunny they can want to pretend they are nice to you,it depends on the note we left for each other before breaking up.. kiss[color=#006600][/color]
hmmmm that's serious
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

yes

miss helper good morning
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
miss helper good morning

Morning
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Morning
can you help me?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Morning
i need your help
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by 4C2215131: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Some folks would. If only just to gloat!
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
can you help me?

With what?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Yorubago(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

where is your pics?, looks like you are from togo right?
Lol...
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Yorubago(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Depends on how it ends... Some people break up and still remain friends and others don't want to see each other again
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Yorubago(f): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
If we ended On a cool note? I don't see why not...

I'd Even talk to the wife.. "Like hey, I was here before you"
gringrin

Sone people might not take that well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable / Any Woman Who Can Do These To A Man Is A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.