Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? (4832 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
i shall know some people are desperate...
yeah of course there are desperate people. thanks tho. I'll be alright. I no dey do pass myself. don't go and be desperate. u hear me? would hate to hear u are in jail.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
marvluv:
of cos I can attend my ex bf's wedding if am invited, i go even dance pass d bride seff
huh?!! is it your wedding? why will you want to outshine the bride? To make the unfortunate guy rethink his position?
would like to know the interesting reason why u would out- dance the bride.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
yeah of course there are desperate people. thanks tho. I'll be alright. I no dey do pass myself. don't go and be desperate. u hear me? would hate to hear u are in jail.
jail!?? Am a security personnel so I can't think of misbehaving
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
jail!?? Am a security personnel so I can't think of misbehaving
Interesting. that is a different line of work for a lady.( didn't want to use strange). what exactly is your work in the security chain. if you aren't comfortable talking about it. it's cool.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Interesting. that is an different line of work for a lady.( didn't want to use strange). what exactly is your work in the security chain. if you aren't comfortable talking about it. it's cool.
i work in the adminisrative dept
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
i work in the adminisrative dept
That's cool. less field work less risk. and to think of the outfit...
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by marvluv(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Doubleagent008:
huh?!! is it your wedding? why will you want to outshine the bride? To make the unfortunate guy rethink his position?
would like to know the interesting reason why u would out- dance the bride.
its not my wedding buh I will out - dance d bride for dem to know am really happy with them..lols
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2016
marvluv:

its not my wedding buh I will out - dance d bride for dem to know am really happy with them..lols
that is open for verification and cross- examination.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by marvluv(f): 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Doubleagent008:
that is open for verification and cross- examination.
no p nah
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Life z too short to start hating...Even if am not invited, i would attend the wedding and if i have the cash, i would spray half a million and display my micheal jackson moves (dancing things).
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by starlingbawa(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Yeah, i have had this experience before.

Everyone kept on staring at me (Trust me, i knew why) and it got embarrassing. I had to leave much earlier than i had planned to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Black Curvy Girls Will Leave You Glued To Your Screen / The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / I am Not Here For a Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.