Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? (4839 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

With what?
with you please be my gf..
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:
Some folks would. If only just to gloat!
gloat?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubago:
Depends on how it ends... Some people break up and still remain friends and others don't want to see each other again
yes dats it oooo
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yorubago:
Depends on how it ends... Some people break up and still remain friends and others don't want to see each other again
z yes that's true
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
with you please be my gf..

Why?

Av u read my previous posts?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gobe

Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why?

Av u read my previous posts?
am just joking grin hope you good?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
am just joking grin hope you good?

Yes you?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes you?
Am not joor no light on my area so it's boring
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Gobe
Lol
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
Am not joor no light on my area so it's boring

Go befrnd oga nepa boss pikin

grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
d embarassed
halfricanadian:

grin
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin
i will tell my mummy for you
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
i will tell my mummy for you

Oya go nd tell
Take d 100 naira go buy ice cream

Take this 5 naira bring back my change
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya go nd tell
Take d 100 naira go buy ice cream

Take this 5 naira bring back my change
Lol you are so funny, anyways how is your day going hope it ain't raining over there?
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by halfricanadian(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
Lol you are so funny, anyways how is your day going hope it ain't raining over there?

Its almost about to rain o

Cold is catching me

They told me at home to catch cold back embarassed

My day is going fine o
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its almost about to rain o

Cold is catching me

They told me at home to catch cold back embarassed

My day is going fine o
Okay oooo should I come to catch you since nobody wants to catch you... Lol naughty lady
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello everyone
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Hello everyone
hi somebody cool
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
hi somebody cool
hmmmm
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'll go. If I'm invited why not? If I can't stand the wedding(bad break up), she won't get my number or contact in the first place. So should I be invited,i'll step in congratulate them and bounce. No time.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I'll go. If I'm invited why not? If I can't stand the wedding(bad break up), she won't get my number or contact in the first place. So should I be invited,i'll step in congratulate them and bounce. No time.
bro please don't get it twisted so girls can be so desperate
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
bro please don't get it twisted so girls can be so desperate
desperate? Help me out. I don't understand. She is the one having a wedding.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Glory12345(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
hmmmm that's serious
durrrrrrrrrrrh
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by 4C2215131: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2016
daremarvell:
gloat?

Yep!

It's basic human nature to feel we were the best option that someone had. We refuse to believe they'd be better off without us and something inside us pray they don't find anything better if only to make us feel better about ourselves and prove to the world that we were right ala we were the best thing to have happened to the person since jollof rice.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2016
No I won't. The moment the relationship ends, I don't know you and you don't know me.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2016
4C2215131:

Yep!

It's basic human nature to feel we were the best option that someone had. We refuse to believe they'd be better off without us and something inside us pray they don't find anything better if only to make us feel better about ourselves and prove to the world that we were right ala we were the best thing to have happened to the person since jollof rice.
you are partially right tho
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by daremarvell: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=elomez post=44567638]No I won't. The moment the relationship ends, I don't know you and you don't know me.[/quote ]youare the only one that has said the truth here..
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
desperate? Help me out. I don't understand. She is the one having a wedding.
she may wantu poison you may because you did something wrong to her but you didn't remember you know it's easy to forgive but not easy to forget... Okay for example me there are still some of my ex that i won't mind killing seriously but am not a killer..
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Doubleagent008(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
she may wantu poison you may because you did something wrong to her but you didn't remember you know it's easy to forgive but not easy to forget... Okay for example me there are still some of my ex that i won't mind killing seriously but am not a killer..
Lol the last part got me cracking... want to poison your ex.
well, logically if she is getting married why would she still want to poison me irrespective of what I did( didn't kill her people na). Getting married should mean she is moving on (or ideally that she has moved on). poisoning me over the break up won't serve her any reasonable purpose just a waste of life and murder. but then you are right some girls can be crazy like that.
But does it really happen?! thought that was. some Nollywood stuff.
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Doubleagent008:
Lol the last part got me cracking... want to poison your ex.
well, logically if she is getting married why would she still want to poison me irrespective of what I did( didn't kill her people na). Getting married should mean she is the best moving on (or ideally that she has moved on). poisoning me over the break up won't serve her any reasonable purpose just a waste of life and murder. but then you are right some girls can be crazy like that.
But does it really happen?! thought that was. some Nollywood stuff.
i shall know some people are desperate...
Re: Would You Attend Your Ex Boyfriend /girlfriend Wedding?? by marvluv(f): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
of cos I can attend my ex bf's wedding if am invited, i go even dance pass d bride seff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Woman Biting Or Kissing Her Man / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.