Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (9298 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Smartguy001(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lmao grin gerrout

Aha say I talk bad tin nee? grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
OP, you are so on point.. I have also been wondering why we are not appreciated
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lool, where are the "we"? Till i confirm undecided
You that slept inside uncompleted building because of woman grin

Kingcheezypuff him?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Nah, i still maintain most guys are weaker when it comes to the issue of sex..they are very visual beings. Most ladies can still be in control no matter what they see.
Not saying virgins should be crowned or anything...i'm not one either. Just what i've noticed and my opinion
telling you am happy you ubderstand that of a truth it ain't easy for guys to be virgins is an understatement mehn the temptation is just too much in as much as there is nothing special in being one,they still need to be respected sha because them the try!

#team virgin #winks
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
telling you am happy you ubderstand that of a truth it ain't easy for guys to be virgins is an understatement mehn the temptation is just too much in as much as there is nothing special in being one,they still need to be respected sha because them the try!

#team virgin #winks

Yea, its not easy. TeamVirgin indeed grin

Kingcheezypuff caught ya another tongue...you likey?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Mediapace: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
We are or they are
tosyne2much:
OP, you are so on point.. I have also been wondering why[b] we[/b] are not appreciated
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
it is easier for a girl to keep her virginity?

LoL grin I beg to differ o!
Do You know what girls go through? she becomes a prey... Only waiting to be eaten by hörny predators. and chances are she gives in to their advances.
So, saying guy Virgins deserves some kind of ceremonial celebration because of their somewhat high libido is pure fallacy. I also have the high libido thingy working for me too tongue

well, I think The Virginity tag is overrated.. it most definitely do not define YOU. and it shouldn't be some kind of Crown if You are one. it's not an accomplishment. it's irrelevant.

aunty esther i disagree to agree sha,girls can't give up there virginity or sleep with anyone but as for some guys the lack self control and can sleep with anything on skirt its very much easy for females to keep there virginity than males because the can control themselves and indeed virginity is over rated it shouldn't be a yardstick to judge or evaluate some one..its a matter of choice.aw u doing!
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Wet dreams are natural aren't they? If they are, i don't think they count
wet dreams are never a natural thingy, it happens to male virgins or those who have stayed so long without having sex....speaking from personal experience,,,,uptil this moment i experience wet dreams @least once or twice a month.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Yea, its not easy. TeamVirgin indeed grin

Kingcheezypuff caught ya another tongue...you likey?
Nah! *whispers low* That one ain't no virgin grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..
speak for your boyfriend alone, that's if you are actually a female.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..
speak for your boyfriend alone, that's if the person behind that moniker is actually a female.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
wet dreams are never a natural thingy, it happens to male virgins or those who have stayed so long without having sex....speaking from personal experience,,,,uptil this moment i experience wet dreams @least once or twice a month.

Eheen, so which category do you belong? Full Virgin or semi virgin ?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao....Ironically your whispering was too loud enough for me to hear what you said...u can't be so sure am not sha,because am actually one...#smiles
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah! *whispers low* That one ain't no virgin grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Eheen, so which category do you belong? Full Virgin or semi virgin ?
that, i do not know cos it's not been too long i lost my virginity thinking the wet cramps will ceaseundecided...but i still experience it occasionally...wet dreams happens as a result of too much of accumulated sperm in your scrutum, that's why @night when you are hard it will forcefully look for a way to escape, that's when it comes out.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by sarutobie(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
A male virgin is sort of an oxymoron..
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
smileysmiley
There's nothing agreeable in that comment. wink
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
that, i do not know cos it's not been too long i lost my virginity thinking the wet cramps will ceaseundecided...but i still experience it occasionally...wet dreams happens as a result of too much of accumulated sperm in your scrutum, that's why @night when you are hard it will forcefully look for a way to escape, that's when it comes out.

embarassed
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lmao....Ironically your whispering was too loud enough for me to hear what you said...u can't be so sure am not sha,because am actually one...#smiles
look here at yer smile.....sinister grin You lie!
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

embarassed
you have seen wat male virgins go trueundecided...you wake up in the middle of the night only to discover your boxers or tug is soaked with fluid embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
you have seen wat male virgins go trueundecided...you wake up in the middle of the night only to discover your boxers or tug is soaked with fluid embarassed

That's why i maintain you guys should be considered na embarassed
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Actually am a v sina.j can vouch for me we are very close!
KingCheezyPuff:
look here at yer smile.....sinister grin You lie!
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Actually am a v sina.j can vouch for me we are very close!
okay,I believe you smiley *I really don't * have a nice day.Bye
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

embarassed
you have seen wat male virgins go trueundecided...you wake up in the middle of the night only to discover your boxers or tug is soaked with fluid embarassed.....
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Funny enough i never expected you to believe.but well,its of no significance so its better we just cut the wild goose chase! Have a nice day aslo cheezy...cheers
KingCheezyPuff:
okay,I believe you smiley *I really don't * have a nice day.Bye
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Funny enough i never expected you to believe.but well,its of no significance so its better we just cut the wild goose chase! Have a nice day aslo cheezy...cheers
No.I just thought you where playin' cause this thread.
If your serious,I'll take yer word for it.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Kseafresh: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
@layla..its children that hv wet dreams..once u masturbate.. it ceases
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tedassie:

And u happen to knw dis cos u're a monitoring spirit?
or u have a camera hidden in every guy's room? Moreover, wetdreams is not exclusive 2guys alone durhh,neither is masturbation #itk

Come to think of it,girl on ur dp looks like one of such 'spiritual girl(s)' wey dey kolobi me 4nyt
#lordsavemefrmKarashika
girls don't have wet dream..ask..lol karashika ke
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
You might have been som1s spiritual girl.. Hope u know
lol..mayb u
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmm...ok nice now u know better will call on you some other time probably on another thread how bout that?
KingCheezyPuff:
No.I just thought you where playin' cause this thread.
If your serious,I'll take yer word for it.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

That's why i maintain you guys should be considered na embarassed
we should be considered how?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by KingRex1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
lol..mayb u
Haha! Neva had any.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by KingRex1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Tosin nobody go believe this ur virgin story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! OKOPOLY Student High On Tramadol Dies After Sex Romp (PHOTOS) / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.