Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (9305 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kseafresh:
@layla..its children that hv wet dreams..once u masturbate.. it ceases
wet dreams is not limited to children.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Tosin nobody go believe this ur virgin story
U dey reason say I be badoo shey? cheesy
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
we should be considered how?
Pardon my wrong usage of word ...appreciated is better yeah?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by KingRex1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
U dey reason say I be badoo shey? cheesy
You be badoo
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Bunker1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

I guess you mean "they deserve a virgin" are they paying for the virginity? How much are they paying? undecided
how much did the person she lost it with paid? If she can give it free to someone, why will anyone pay...
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Tedassie(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
girls don't have wet dream..ask..lol karashika ke
Girls' don't have 'wetdreams' says who?...'Kestolove Wikipedia',abi? when there are stories around of females that actually admitted to 'bedwetting'(that should make it clearer 4u)

ehen nau,u're a suspected 'Karashika' until all doubts have been cleared.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lool, where are the "we"? Till i confirm undecided You that slept inside uncompleted building because of woman grin
Kingcheezypuff him?
Hahahahaha funny you cheesy
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Hmm...ok nice now u know better will call on you some other time probably on another thread how bout that?
I don't like pre planing things.
If we meet again, we do....Until then.Bye
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Pardon my wrong usage of word ...appreciated is better yeah?
hmmmm, but it will change nothing na
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lool, where are the "we"? Till i confirm undecided
You that slept inside uncompleted building because of woman grin

Kingcheezypuff him?
Smh...no.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Cool...never thought of it that way. I have one you may like Cc; saintsamurai. I advise you to confirm his virginity status though grin
LOL ure in NIGERIA so its easy 4 u to confirm my virginity
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by ABEngine(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
slim19:
Because we were never born a virgin

Got our first hand job during circumcision... what do we expect
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by virginboy1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
A few reasons. I like the idea of being the only woman he's ever touched. I like the idea of him improving himself sexually with me . If he kept himself outta conviction to his faith,that's admirable. An the very idea of a male vigin is intriguing ta me.
How can you know one?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
virginboy1:

How can you know one?
The same way you know a female virgin.His word.
Unless you believe in the female hymen myth.Follow this link an you will no more.
7 Myth-Busting Facts Yo... http://www.yourtango.com/201172815/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-hymen
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..
Who told you that?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tedassie:

Girls' don't have 'wetdreams' says who?...'Kestolove Wikipedia',abi? when there are stories around of females that actually admitted to 'bedwetting'(that should make it clearer 4u)

ehen nau,u're a suspected 'Karashika' until all doubts have been cleared.
am seriux ask...girls don't hv wet dream...and if I catch u...u will see d real defination of karishika...I will suck u dry
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
am seriux ask...girls don't hv wet dream...and if I catch u...u will see d real defination of karishika...I will suck u dry

He's all yours
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by SC31(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
it is easier for a girl to keep her virginity?

LoL grin I beg to differ o!
Do You know what girls go through? she becomes a prey... Only waiting to be eaten by hörny predators. and chances are she gives in to their advances.
So, saying guy Virgins deserves some kind of ceremonial celebration because of their somewhat high libido is pure fallacy. I also have the high libido thingy working for me too tongue

[b]well, I think The Virginity tag is overrated.. it most definitely do not define YOU. and it shouldn't be some kind of Crown if You are one. it's not an accomplishment. it's irrelevant.[/b]First of all what is an accomplishment?

If you're in this world where temptation is the other of the day and sex is now like food then you'll know that being a virgin is a GREAT accomplishment. Because you choose not to be one doesnt make it irrelevant(no offense).... If it wasn't relevant then why do our parents talk to us(ladies) about it?

Yes virginity doesn't define who you are or someone who's a virgin should be crowned cause its an individual decision, but you should never say its not an accomplishment nor its irrelevant

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lol, thanks. Have a beautiful day too

N.B You're still wrong tongue
undecided undecided.
Canada?? Hope you cool ehh?!
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
undecided undecided.
Canada?? Hope you cool ehh?!
Lol, i'll help you out its Australia. My day was ok, thanks
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lol, i'll help you out its Australia. My day was ok, thanks
lol....that's far... How many hours on the plane? I probably should stop derailing your thread
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
lol....that's far... How many hours on the plane? I probably should stop derailing your thread

72 hours...stop overs included
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

72 hours...stop overs included
wow 3 days for 1 journey... You had better own a palace there..
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
wow 3 days for 1 journey... You had better own a palace there..

grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

grin
so study, visit,boredom?? I mean why did you go
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
so study, visit,boredom?? I mean why did you go
Just visit
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Just visit
well i would have liked to go on and on oh...but its awkward chatting on the thread. Am trying to kinda figure out how old you'll be like..any clues?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by OneManLegion(m): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..

Hahahahahahaha.

Do you mean that or your just making jokes?
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Tedassie(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2016
kestolove95:

A wise niggur once said to me:
U think ur life sucks? no big deal!...jez sit back and enjoy the head
so i'mma enjoy erry moment of the SUCKing tongue
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Tedassie(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:

He's all yours
my 'Vampire Queen'!...i see u've got expensive taste too kiss
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Mekus68: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2016
OP very true.
I've noticed dt whenever I lie to girls dt I'm a virgin, d non virgins will say,,,No, I dont do virgin guys. While d virgin ones say,,,I'm a virgin, u re a virgin, so who will teach d other...meaning I wouldn't do it well on their first time to their satisfaction.
And this hs kept girls away frm me in terms of colombi, bt they like to remain just friends.
Having observed this, l changed and tell them I'm not a virgin, and the rest is history.

Girls(virgins or not) really don't like virgin guys.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Mekus68:
OP very true.
I've noticed dt whenever I lie to girls dt I'm a virgin, d non virgins will say,,,No, I dont do virgin guys. While d virgin ones say,,,I'm a virgin, u re a virgin, so who will teach d other...meaning I wouldn't do it well on their first time to their satisfaction.
And this hs kept girls away frm me in terms of colombi, bt they like to remain just friends.
Having observed this, l changed and tell them I'm not a virgin, and the rest is history.

Girls(virgins or not) really don't like virgin guys.

Lool, i see you can relate properly. Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

......... / Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / My Girlfriend RIPPED A FART.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.