Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (9295 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Surfboard:

I agree with the last paragraph of your comment. Wouldn't have said it better.
smileysmiley
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
I wouldn't mind one
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I wouldn't mind one
Seriously?? Why
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Lols. Male virgin? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
she can't say yes or no.

I double dare her too anyway.

What will you give me if i say either of the two? undecided
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Ladies always have this hypocritical mediocre air hovering around them, that's why its so.

Most females desire a wealthy virgin, experienced man with sick packs yet they harbour protruding tummies, completely dependent, and have had sex countless times.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Seriously?? Why
A few reasons.
I like the idea of being the only woman he's ever touched.
I like the idea of him improving himself sexually with me .
If he kept himself outta conviction to his faith,that's admirable.
An the very idea of a male vigin is intriguing ta me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

What will you give me if i say either of the two? undecided
my virgin heart. That will beat basically for you. wink

That is if you say no to him and yes to me.

Its still either of the two
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Drefan:
Ladies always have this hypocritical medoicre air hovering around them, that's why its so.

Most females desire a wealthy virgin, experienced man with sick packs yet they harbour protruding tummies, completely dependent, and have had sex countless times.

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
A few reasons.
I like the idea of being the only woman he's ever touched.
I like the idea if him improving himself sexually with me .
If he kept himself outta conviction to his faith,that's admirable.
An the very idea of a male vigin is intriguing ta me.
Cool...never thought of it that way. I have one you may like Cc; saintsamurai. I advise you to confirm his virginity status though grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
my virgin heart. That will beat basically for you. wink

That is if you say no to him and yes to me.

Its still either of the two
Lol, smh
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Cool...never thought of it that way. I have one you may like Cc; saintsamurai. I advise you to confirm his virginity status though grin
lol grin.... 'abeg' no.I don't want Samurai tongue
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lol, smh
lemme guess...you are in the UK?
Looks like the typical stairs u see in a uk house.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Drefan:
Ladies always have this hypocritical mediocre air hovering around them, that's why its so.

Yep cheesy
......So fall in line tongue
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
lemme guess...you are in the UK?
Looks like the typical stairs u see in a uk house.
Not presently. In Nigeria
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Not presently. In Nigeria
lol you came to suffer with us... Hehehehehe.

But d pic was in uk though... Oya update to d naija version i want to see the change buhari has worked on you. Cause i still dey recover here.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Yes, why?
1. Female virgins are desired by most men for marriage( although, some don't care) but majority of we ladies are not interested in a guy's virginity...infact most of us don't like them. embarassed

2.Growing up, my parents have spoken to me severally about the goodies attached to being a virgin till marriage ( if it exists undecided) but i have never seen or hear them tell my brother the same. Why do people attach virginity to we ladies alone?
Moreover, it is easier for a lady to keep her virginity than it is for a guy...their libido is quite high.
Why are they not appreciated?

The simple answer is : Ladies always want Men with experience who can satisfy them, but unfortunately Virgins can't, atleast not immediately --- he has to learn some moves, its like education, you can't have it in one day.

Even the holiest girl in the World never wants to marry a Virgin, even when she proclaims so --- In the secret, she will detest it and Mock him !

@layla129, same thing with you !
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
lol you came to suffer with us... Hehehehehe.

But d pic was in uk though... Oya update to d naija version i want to see the change buhari has worked on you. Cause i still dey recover here.

It wasn't in the Uk either... keep guessing smiley
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Easy to keep Virgin Man than Virgin girl..
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

It wasn't in the Uk either... keep guessing smiley
sudan? Malawi? Gambia? Lesotho? Mozambique?

Oh before i forget..
Pakistan? Afghanistan? Syria? Kazakhstan? Ethiopia? Somalia? undecided undecided grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2016
truthsayer007:

The simple answer is : Ladies always want Men with experience who can satisfy them, but unfortunately Virgins can't, atleast not immediately --- he has to learn some moves, its like education, you can't have it in one day.

Even the holiest girl in the World never wants to marry a Virgin, even when she proclaims so --- In the secret, she will detest it and Mock him !

@layla129, same thing with you !

cry i kukuma agree with you...you've said it all. It true
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
sudan? Malawi? Gambia? Lesotho? Mozambique?

Oh before i forget..
Pakistan? Afghanistan? Syria? Kazakhstan? Ethiopia? Somalia? undecided undecided grin

Its Niger my dear grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Smartguy001(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Yes, why?
1. Female virgins are desired by most men for marriage( although, some don't care) but majority of we ladies are not interested in a guy's virginity...infact most of us don't like them. embarassed

2.Growing up, my parents have spoken to me severally about the goodies attached to being a virgin till marriage ( if it exists undecided) but i have never seen or hear them tell my brother the same. Why do people attach virginity to we ladies alone?
Moreover, it is easier for a lady to keep her virginity than it is for a guy...their libido is quite high.
Why are they not appreciated?

If I tell you say I be virgin na u go gree...? No way to verify our status
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Smartguy001:

If I tell you say I be virgin na u go gree...? No way to verify our status
If i see your prick i go know weda na true undecided
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol grin.... 'abeg' no.I don't want Samurai tongue

Lool, funny dude
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lool, funny dude
grin funny 'chick'.
You hung up on my title of 'king'.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Smartguy001(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

If i see your prick i go know weda na true undecided

Place and venue....? So we can do d verification, pls come wit all ur equipments
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Its Niger my dear grin
awwww.... I thought of chad actually....

I bet its the u.s... Anyway the place fine for your body thats all.... Have a great day layla... Hopfully we go jam again. kiss
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin funny 'chick'.
You hung up on my title of 'king'.

Naah, was referring to samurai. I know you're a chic tongue
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
joey150:
awwww.... I thought of chad actually....

I bet its the u.s... Anyway the place fine for your body thats all.... Have a great day layla... Hopfully we go jam again. kiss
Lol, thanks. Have a beautiful day too

N.B You're still wrong tongue
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Smartguy001:

Place and venue....? So we can do d verification, pls come wit all ur equipments
Lmao grin gerrout
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Naah, was referring to samurai. I know you're a chic tongue
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Bankers Are Whoores / Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / 10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.