Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (9301 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
OneManLegion:

Are you sure?

'Cause I'm sure I've bleeped someone that looks like you in my dream.
eyyah..I just hope u not usin ma pix to masturbate
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by OneManLegion(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
kestolove95:
eyyah..I just hope u not usin ma pix to masturbate

I don't masturbate anymore, but if I did, I'd masturbate to pictures of a girl who doesn't look like an overfed vampire.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:
Yes, why?
1. Female virgins are desired by most men for marriage( although, some don't care) but majority of we ladies are not interested in a guy's virginity...infact most of us don't like them. embarassed

2.Growing up, my parents have spoken to me severally about the goodies attached to being a virgin till marriage ( if it exists undecided) but i have never seen or hear them tell my brother the same. Why do people attach virginity to we ladies alone?
Moreover, it is easier for a lady to keep her virginity than it is for a guy...their libido is quite high.
Why are they not appreciated?

I for one do not like virgin ladies., too much work to be done down there.

they are not appreciated because it means she will have to teach him most of the things ladies want their man to do. Male virgins are considered inexperienced and sexually boring. Women don't want to be bored in bed
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by philomental: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..

This lie is above that of 'Lie' Mohammad
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
philomental:

This lie is above that of 'Lie' Mohammad
oya tell me u a virgin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by erosimo(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..

haba! take it on guys now sad
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by elvision1(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
ye virgins I have heard and listened to your cries and I promise to tackle all these issues outlined here in the next plenary session. nexxxxttt!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.