Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (51562 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by chigoizie7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

No but i dont want bad mouthing

U can use dose jokes on me bt not on my sisters i'll crush u for that

grin im very playful not a saddist

U sound so mean,

I am only getting to u through ur sister, it's such a big joke, I barely know ur sis, I don't even know u.

But, I am just cracking u up via what will pain u.
That was the idea.
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by Omonigeriarere: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Shey u go open one make i b managing director of d shop mainly the one with food wink

There is no problem naaa: so far I would still be the Accountant and Treasurer: tonguetongue tongue
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by halfricanadian(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
chigoizie7:

U sound so mean,

I am only getting to u through ur sister, it's such a big joke, I barely know ur sis, I don't even know u.

But, I am just cracking u up via what will pain u.
That was the idea.

tongue i don forget sef
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by francotorti(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
hehehehehehehe...things of the world.
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by diva90: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
austinosita:

Too much??! You need to see my list below:

Lol! Your list is small na, come and marry wife from mbaise
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by ggood: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
better list
Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by brownhawk: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
MilesLamar:
Our Igbo sisters ain't cheap.. smiley
they aren't cheap. they are outrageous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.