Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (81158 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / White Women Are Better Than African Women...Pic / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Moana(f): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Harold20:
This is soooo TRUE... Back whilst in the UK, we black dudes always complain about how our choicest black ladies only choose to go out with any white dude whatsoever.... Whilst most black dudes only had access to the ugliest bunch of fat white ladies...
why would a decent looking lady with a stable life want to associate herself with a self-hating man whose sole purpose (apart from getting a greencard) is demeaning females who have the same features as his mother?

You can't blame them, they are just trying to get away from all the unnecessary drama you come with. Maybe if you change your attitude and stop being so hateful towards your own kind they might start dating you again.

No woman who knows her self-worth would want to be stuck to a man who will pull her down. Behave like a decent guy and they will change their attitude towards you.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Moana(f): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2016
jadelyn007:
sometimes I come on nairaland and wonder if these same lions I see here are the spineless cowards I meet everyday in real life undecided undecided.
Why don't I meet these men in real life?
there are busy hiding themselves in their shared apartments because they are too scared to get deported because they do not have papers.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Moana(f): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2016
rexzqcom:

Regardless of the poster's color. What he said is true.
To an average Nigeria girl, anyone as yellow as the poster is white. Even half casts. The fact is average Nigerian, especially those with little or no education have inferiority complex.
so you can safely say that black men that marry white women (whether its to get a greencard or children that do not look have their features) have little or no education and have inferiority complex right?
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Moana(f): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
lastpage:

Relate this to the current "Gender Bill' and you will see that we just like to Copy everything the White Man does...... believing it is SUPREME!.Our Women even liek to look like White women, buying their type of Hair and using it to cover their own hair!
angry
But then, l guess you wont agree with me, Women like to "pick and chose".....as it soothes them.

Lastpage!
Im sorry how many Nigerian guys form fake oyinbo accent as soon as they set foot on their first international flight? How many Nigerian guys marry anything just to get a passport so that he won't have to worry about being deported from oyinbo land? Its all motivated by the love they have for who they are and where they came from right? undecided

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sukkot: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool. You can't cool off on greatness due to the media and the circus they created around him cos the white trash lied that he raped her. Apart from snitching on Shaq (like you would've done cos you're also not thorough and you speak to the feds) cos he isn't street smart - I don't think he's too controlling.

Michael Jordan was the same way, yet folks still praise him...why hate Kobe for doing the same thing? Heck, Michael Jordan messed with the mafia (there are rumours out there that the mafia killed his dad); never liked the urban black youths and he said, "fvck hiphop"; he's a big investor in thec prison system that incarcerates black folks; serial gambler; and he rips people off with his overpriced Jordans. I guess you also have a problem with Jordan then, no?
this aint even about the rape case. I just aint feelin the nigga. Greatness you say ? Dont get way ahead of yourself now, all he does is throw a round ball into a net. Lets
get some perspectivr here aaiitttttt. I feel the same way about jordan too. Not a fan of either of em
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by shaybebaby(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Once I went white, didn't go black again. Not self hating just easier to mingle with than black guys who come with expectations of how women should act. Want a relationship where you are treated as an equal? Go non- African. #teamwhiteboys. grin

2 Likes

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by delishpot: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Admiralty616:

Dey there dey deceive ur sef

It is true. Google Tommy Sotomayor. He makes YouTube videos where he blames AA women for all the problems men have ESP AA men
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Tay16(f): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
doskie:
wow you just called me a looser for not winning the heart of love peddlers who rush after white men in lekki. wow. just wow! anyway today is a happy day for me. I won 60k online from a maths quiz. I wanted to respond by asking you certain questions about your dad but I considered it too disrespectful. then I resorted to reading your post where you talked about your dwarf boyfriend and the one who was cheating on you continuously. thats when I realised why you are so bitter and sad. you need to a cup of cold water to drink and a room with ac to sleep even for a day. just take 5k and go pass a night in a hotel. this world has stress. but you dont have to take out your stress on others. please!
lol you are just another angry, frustrated black man. If im the stressed one, why did you take your time to write this epistle? Yes he cheated and i moved on, i have never had problems meeting better people. If anything im glad i met him because it will allow me to appreciate the next good guy i meet. tongue you could be 5ft5 yourself while calling another man a dwarf undecided
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by sam90s(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
fabulousmann:
grin

Your facial structure will be great with the afro/low cut. Just saying. cool
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by doskie(m): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Tay16:
lol you are just another angry, frustrated black man. If im the stressed one, why did you take your time to write this epistle? Yes he cheated and i moved on, i have never had problems meeting better people. If anything im glad i met him because it will allow me to appreciate the next good guy i meet. tongue you could be 5ft5 yourself while calling another man a dwarf undecided
sleep baby. its late. im building a circuit for my installation tomorrow. thats what I do at night if im not sleeping. its an automatic change over with the generator put on and off with a remote control. I left the Nigeria Army because I want to be rich. so I cannot possibly be short. sleep. there is more to life than nairaland. trust me.

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by fabulousmann(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
sam90s:

Your facial structure will be great with the afro/low cut. Just saying. cool
I was on afro for 3yrs
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by stephleena(f): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
Xionez:
Didnt see anything that was said about the black dudes that service white ladies behind the backs of White men.

Well, personally i dont dig shape...i dig character.
That's exactly what u men always say but u keep chasing that good girl away
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Xionez(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2019
stephleena:

That's exactly what u men always say but u keep chasing that good girl away

How will I chase what I love. If she has that charming, funny, chatty character, why in the blazes would I say no to it?!
Do you know how much they are worth in the sea of slay mamas with fine body but with a shifted brain?!
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Fidelismaria: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by stephleena(f): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Xionez:

How will I chase what I love. If she has that charming, funny, chatty character, why in the blazes would I say no to it?!
Do you know how much they are worth in the sea of slay mamas with fine body but with a shifted brain?!
OK. .if u say so. Good morning
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Xionez(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephleena:
OK. .if u say so. Good morning
Good afternoon, Miss! grin
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by stephleena(f): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Xionez:

Good afternoon, Miss! grin
Good evening Sir!
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Sundarita: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
You got 5kids for 5 different men while you depend on monthly upkeep for them, you in turn want to turn feminist, bitch, you got to work for your money.
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
I know. Your mum would have gone with one if she had a chance

Whiile you are it, black men do marry out than black women undecided

Not true when you put things into historical perspective and a bigger picture actually black women have married out more than black men angry

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
ireneony:
according to statistics black men marry out more than any race of men.

Not true it is actually white men that marry out more than any other race of men

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
ONE OF THE UGLIEST WHITE DUDE I HAVE SEEN IN A DECADE....
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2020

If you travelled outside Lekki, you will realised that black men are the traitors undecided

They are not ugly, stop being an insecure little black dude!

Racism stinks!

How so it is black women that are traitors even if a black man dates out he always returns back to black women unlike black women
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
sukkot:
[b]brah, am telling you, i have lived in america and england and i can EMPHATICALLY tell you black american men and black british men who live outside london are OBSESSED with white women ( not so much in london because the white women in london are social climbers and would only date men of status which many black guys in london are of a lower status so thats why black guys in london dont date white women cuz they are not in the same circles so the black guys in london chase jamos ) however the black guys who have left london and moved up north or further south to southampton etc are all obsessed with white women. i have seen it with these two eyes of mine. the black guys in america are worse cuz they love them some pink toes ( as they call the white women ). so i personally dont expect you to know about the black mans obsession with white women because if you live in london ( which you do ) it is non-existent cuz like i said the white women in london are social climbers looking for men of higher status which are usually not black men so white women in london are not checking for black men. however it is well known in america that once athletes or black men get rich they dump their black wives and get a white one ( oj simpson did it and lionel ritchie and eddie murphy and every black celeb you know in america ) FACTS[/b] grin

african boys who cant get white women in london are known to make weekend trips up northern england to chase white women

Don't forget a lot of so called black american men likewise their women have white blood into them
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Moana:
why would a decent looking lady with a stable life want to associate herself with a self-hating man whose sole purpose (apart from getting a greencard) is demeaning females who have the same features as his mother?

You can't blame them, they are just trying to get away from all the unnecessary drama you come with. Maybe if you change your attitude and stop being so hateful towards your own kind they might start dating you again.

No woman who knows her self-worth would want to be stuck to a man who will pull her down. Behave like a decent guy and they will change their attitude towards you.

How hypocritical of you you are equally insulting and being hateful to the same features as your father that impregnated you're Mother, you are being insulting your brothers, uncles and cousins that have the same blood as you, no white man has the same blood as you l
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tay16:
i can bet you a million dollars that post was made by a frustrated black guy tired of being left for white guys because black women are still winning

Congratulations she has a child that does not resemble her well done (sarcasm)
Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
otiigba1:
me think you will find there are a lot of difference besides a turk and a lebanese do not consider themselves to be caucasion/white/pale. You might aswell unclude light skinned morrocans, algerians, tunisians as white in that case. Trouble is, they do not consider themselves as white aswell. So yes! They are not white!

So... what are they.... They are definitely white, and yes they do see themselves as white

1 Like

Re: What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? by Adeba01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
IndianBwoy:
Thank Gods we Indians dont give our daughters to black or white. Aslong as u belong to our tribe that is sufficient regardless of your skin color.

Ignore the idiotic posters that are saying bad things that is one thing I like and admire about Indian people they keep themselves to themselves, their women respect and are loyal to their men even when the men don't have much. I wish black people could be like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.