Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54302 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by juliuscarter(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
I see nothing wrong in all this...

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt
and i guess that makes you happy rit, hello miss, congratulations you have just been re-admitted into the school of penance. I the president of the aforementioned school has seen your post, how haughty you can be, what excludes you from the cycle of idiocy? in this regard, i implore you to brave up for your next heart-break, and remember you will need a lot of buckets.
Sincerely,
1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Gebbson007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
kajoula:

Jargons abbreviations.
Ur p Nt myn
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt

Pele sis. It's not easy to have a broken heart. But reciprocating is not the way to go either.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
benji93:

and i guess that makes you happy rit, hello miss, congratulations you have just been re-admitted into the school of penance. I the president of the aforementioned school has seen your post, how haughty you can be, what excludes you from the cycle of idiocy? in this regard, i implore you to brave up for your next heart-break, and remember you will need a lot of buckets.
Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Vision4God:
D heart of man.............
is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34:
bout u look much oldertongue

or are my blindundecided
don't be deceived by pix online BTW days not me on dp, I am not even up to 23..... d camera is high in SK....
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

shebi we advised you not to get married to her and break up the relationship but you went ahead because of what people will say...Ntooorrrrr! tongue

You better thank your stars that you didn't end up with her, who knows she would have probably ended up aborting your destiny undecided

Hey sis.....take it easy on me! You're not the one wearing this shoe, so you won't know where it pinches!

I got a lot of advice on that day......many told me to continue if I love her! So its not just urs!!

Anyways, I thank God all d same
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
dfrost:

Pele sis. It's not easy to have a broken heart. But reciprocating is not the way to go either.
I know its wrong but every time I remember, I just feel like someone else has to pay.... the hrtbrk took me more Dan four yes to get over the pain, bt d memory still lingers....
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
There is nothing horrible in what you mentiond dere op......have you seen what my fellow ladies are doing to guys? Pls spare us the wailing..... There are horrible people in this world so stop shifting the blame to the guys!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by DonBenny77(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
one sided stories, we also need to hear the guys' part of these stories
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

Hey sis.....take it easy on me! You're not the one wearing this shoe, so you won't know where it pinches!

I got a lot of advice on that day......many told me to continue if I love her! So its not just urs!!

Anyways, I thank God all d same

but you knew deep down she's not a gud woman to have kept the child a secret from you. Truth is, I can't feel sorry for you, I'm just pissed you'd try to act outraged when you obviously put yourself in your mess. As far as I'm concerned it was all too glaring that she was up to no good, you just refused to heed the signs so you can as well cry me a river for all I care tongue undecided
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
I know its wrong but every time I remember, I just feel like someone else has to pay.... the hrtbrk took me more Dan four yes to get over the pain, bt d memory still lingers....

Ha Genea that's a dangerous way to go. You should talk to a confidant about it. Or possibly a shrink can be of help. Are you currently dating anyone now? Praying to God daily to remove the burden is also good.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
dfrost:

Ha Genea that's a dangerous way to go. You should talk to a confidant about it. Or possibly a shrink can be of help. Are you currently dating anyone now? Praying to God daily to remove the burden is also good.
I will finally get over it one day.... Love kip my private life to myself, ppl judge a lot...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

but you knew deep down she's not a gud woman to have kept the child a secret from you. Truth is, I can't feel sorry for you, I'm just pissed you'd try to act outraged when you obviously put yourself in your mess. As far as I'm concerned it was all too glaring that she was up to no good, you just refused to heed the signs so you can as well cry me a river for all I care tongue undecided

I'm not asking any one to feel sorry for me! I agreed I made a mistake and I've learnt a lot from it. We all make mistakes!!

Cry you a river!!!

You're just being harsh on me unnecessarily, as if you are perfect!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joavid:
when will girls listen

don't EVER send your nude pics to a man.

it is sweet today but can get bitter tomorrow.
don't trust no man born of a woman.

NEVER EVER!!!

Joavid no matter what, nobody should even send nude pictures to anyone. That's crazy.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
austinosita:

I'm not asking any one to feel sorry for me! I agreed I made a mistake and I've learnt a lot from it. We all make mistakes!!

Cry you a river!!!

You're just being harsh on me unnecessarily, as if you are perfect!

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
don't be deceived by pix online BTW days not me on dp, I am not even up to 23..... d camera is high in SK....
not the current pix on your profile bout the other one(the one u changed of recent)
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
I will finally get over it one day.... Love kip my private life to myself, ppl judge a lot...

Some, most people not all. I understand. I've dated someone who experienced beating and rape from the ex sometimes even having a baby for the guy. So I know how you feel but at the same don't keep it to yourself. Problems told are half solved. You are quite young judging by one of your responses to someone, you will get it over it. Caution though: don't reciprocate to innocent fellows. You never can tell a person that will bring a change to your life.

Love is a wonderful gift.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
dfrost:

Some, most people not all. I understand. I've dated someone who experienced beating and rape from the ex sometimes even having a baby for the guy. So I know how you feel but at the same don't keep it to yourself. Problems told are half solved. You are quite young judging by one of your responses to someone, you will get it over it. Caution though: don't reciprocate to innocent fellows. You never can tell a person that will bring a change to your life.

Love is a wonderful gift.

tnx dear, I will heed to ur advice.... u such a swthrt
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34:
not the current pix on your profile bout the other one(the one u changed of recent)
this is d real me, took it last month...

1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by streetzdreamz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
This sh*t goes two ways,some ladies aint only deserving of the inhuman treatment they get from men,they earned it with their attitudes to guys who treat em better than they treat themselves,and i think am done treating ladies right,they aint worth it!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Emac34:
nawao you dey check her profile every minute?
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
this is d real me, took it last month...
i just pity your seemingly innocent face, when karma finally re-visits you, you go forget your real self.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
tnx dear, I will heed to ur advice.... u such a swthrt

Thanks for the compliment. Be nice and take care. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
benji93:

i just pity your seemingly innocent face, when karma finally re-visits you, you go forget your real self.
hope karma has dealt with d bastard dah broke my hrt too...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
benji93:

nawao you dey check her profile every minute?

cheesy grin The thing worry ooo. But anyway it's allowed. You never know where one can find true love. Emac34 can marry Genea tomorrow. This life be as e get
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by kajoula(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gebbson007:

My p nt yours

enjoy it grin
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by dfrost: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:

Haba Genea it's okay nah. If we continue like this, we will have a vicious circle. Boy break girl's heart, girl breaks guy's heart. The vicious circle will end up with our kids. The result? We'll end up hurting innocent ones.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
yes karma had a package for him too, but the time of recompense i know not.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
benji93:

yes karma had a package for him too, but the time of recompense i know not.
lol u and dfrost are hilarious.... tk care dear...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by benji93: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
dfrost:

cheesy grin The thing worry ooo. But anyway it's allowed. You never know where one can find true love. Emac34 can marry Genea tomorrow. This life be as e get
at least now i know someone that comes out plainly on this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.