Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54323 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by donbenedict(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lemme leave the counter thread 4u baba cheesy
the baba of romanceland himself..

I greet you cool how fa?

Wat's been happening mehn? Ur posts aren't frequent today.. any issues?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
donbenedict:
the baba of romanceland himself..

I greet you cool how fa?

Wat's been happening mehn? Ur posts aren't frequent today.. any issues?
Baba, na sch things dey take my time jawe... I go try roger one thread maybe 2moro sha cheesy
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by donbenedict(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, na sch things dey take my time jawe... I go try roger one thread maybe 2moro sha cheesy
no be thread matter oooo.. I need ur support abeg.. u knw say u na my personal person cheesy

They babe on my siggy, she's cool and very intelligent.. she's yoruba too wink. I need u ta support her by voting wen the time comes cool. Will be grateful
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by olimeh13(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Genea:
this is d real me, took it last month...

Babe u look like water melon
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by schumastic(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
ngobaby23:
Hmm.. My own story. I've had only two boyfriends which I loved dearly and stupidly. The first was emotionally abusive. Always comparing me to my best friend.. Saying she has bigger boobs and all that. Then always treating me with breakups then I'd cry and beg him. But when I got some sense I broke up with him.. Because he was destroying my self esteem. The second guy I dated I was so much older.. In my between 21 and 23..i loved him he loved me.. We were planning on our future and all that.. We were good till one day.. He sent me a text telling me he wanted out without no reason. I felt like a knife was pierced through my heart.. As I'm writing now I feel so much pain. It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.

believe not
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer
ode. You and the guy dating together will all end up in hell fire if you dont repent.
What am i seeing? Young girls of 19, 20 etc dating when they should be facing their studies?
VOMITS ON THREAD
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
ngobaby23:
Hmm.. My own story. I've had only two boyfriends which I loved dearly and stupidly. The first was emotionally abusive. Always comparing me to my best friend.. Saying she has bigger boobs and all that. Then always treating me with breakups then I'd cry and beg him. But when I got some sense I broke up with him.. Because he was destroying my self esteem. The second guy I dated I was so much older.. In my between 21 and 23..i loved him he loved me.. We were planning on our future and all that.. We were good till one day.. He sent me a text telling me he wanted out without no reason. I felt like a knife was pierced through my heart.. As I'm writing now I feel so much pain. It was latter that he told me cos of my health challenge that made him leave. Me. From 2013 till today, I've not dated anybody. I've lost that ability to love. But I still believe in love.
come and date Jesus. He won't break your heart. See all those boyfriends and girlfriends stuff will lead you to damnation. Why engage in dating when you should be facing your studies?

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2016
stori dat tickles d buttocks gringrin

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
olimeh13:

Babe u look like water melon
lolcheesy
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:
we never can tell..

my NL crush coolcool
#fact
lolx
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:
so cute cool

#breathtaking
embarassed kiss
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Not enough reason to do that really!
days cos u dunno how much it hurts
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Florblu(f): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
ode. You and the guy dating together will all end up in hell fire if you dont repent.
What am i seeing? Young girls of 19, 20 etc dating when they should be facing their studies?
VOMITS ON THREAD
And is this all your brain can put together?
Say me well to your good father
He deserves a son like you

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Genea:
embarassed kiss
on a serious note...your beautiful yes you are
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Genea:
lolx
i wasn't kidding just being realistic..

me nd u??best couples ever
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:
i wasn't kidding just being realistic..

me nd u??best couples ever
wink grin cheesy embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Emac34: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2016
Genea:
wink grin cheesy embarassed embarassed
wake up to reality Genea and let somebody love u tongue don't be deceived by your past we all gat a story to tell coolcool
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Emac34:

wake up to reality Genea and let somebody love u tongue
don't be deceived by your past we all gat a story to tell coolcool
lolx, no p
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hollas2jnr(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Genea:
days cos u dunno how much it hurts
Really? Breaking some others' heart won't compensate for what you've been through already. Just let go of the past and start a new life #easier said than done though#... I pray you don't break your Mr Right's heart along the line. The earlier the better!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by lebete3000: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
okuneddie:
this ladies set... he broke up with u in public, what do u expect? I was even expecting to see mature pple relationship but urs was when u were in SS2...what u had then wasn't relationship my dear so it won't count OP...

he slapped in public, in as much as I don't support abusive guys but I guess the lady was expecting her guy to also join in complementing the tall and sexy guy....she needs a destiny reset slap...

OP seriously if u should list what I have seen for ladies hand u will know the stuffs up there are child's play

I've since stopped pitying women not becos they reject me but they also ridicule you and hype the worthless guy and help him so much even though the guy gives no ratazz about her...that's usually the kinda Men women tend to want..

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Florblu:

[s]And is this all your brain can put together?
Say me well to your good father
He deserves a son like you [/s]
silence is the best answer to a foolish w.hore like you. I would have ignored you but since you had to integrate my father into this, i just had no other option than to conclude that youre one of those jobless and uneducated dunderhead prowling on nairaland with no future ambition. A useless Nymphomaniac like you needs extra psychological, mental and spiritual attention. Idiot. Quote me again and you'll be ignored. Ugly bi.tch
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nature8(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
falconey:

lwkm.

I can assure you ladies do worse. our reaction is always epical because there is always a bit of barbaric and vicious act to it.

ladies rob us emotionally on a daily basis which is more brutal than what some men do.

when the man's mind is being disturbed his entire overt or covert gestures will be destabilized.

we all have a story to tell.

You just said it all bro.. 2000 likes and 1000 shares for for you..

1 Like

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
hollas2jnr:

Really? Breaking some others' heart won't compensate for what you've been through already. Just let go of the past and start a new life #easier said than done though#... I pray you don't break your Mr Right's heart along the line. The earlier the better!
tnx for d advice...
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hollas2jnr(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Genea:
tnx for d advice...
Welcome
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by vickertony(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
As a bad boy, whenever I do it, I make sure I break a Nigerian girl's heart so bad that she'll either turn into a lesbian or become so shattered and humbled that she would begin to hysterically chase after every single one of those nice guys in her friendzone that she has been treating like sh!t for the past 10 years. And it gets even sweeter when the nice guy also breaks whatever broken pieces of her heart that is left - so cool cool. So you nice boys should be grateful to us bad boys for continuously breaking these females and putting their over-pompous asses in place, because that's when they learn to give you nice boys a chance. And that's when you nice boys also learn that most of these Nigerian girls you're awe-struck about and toadying over are nothing but fake b!tches and slutty hoes with a rotten-fish stinking püssy like Linda Ikeji.
broo please add me on whatsapp 08166444432, i need your help. thanks
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Longman6(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Genea:
Makes me remember d idiot dah broke my hrt and smashed it into pieces, have reciprocated by breaking oda guys hrt
A farmer comes home one day
to find that everything that gives meaning to his life is
gone. Crops are burned, animals slaughtered, bodies and
broken pieces of his life strewn about. Everything that
he loved taken from him - his children. One can only
imagine the pit of despair, the hours of Job-like
lamentations, the burden of existence. He makes a
promise to himself in those dark hours. A life's work
erupts from his knotted mind. Years go by. His suffering
becomes complicated. One day he stops - the farmer who
is no longer a farmer - sees the wreckage he's left in his
wake. It is now he who burns, he who slaughters, and he
knows in his heart he must pay.
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Longman6(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
ngobaby23:
don't lose your heart, you have a beautiful mind
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Vikky014(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
austinosita:

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!
Na waoh. some girls are mean
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Genea(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Longman6:

A farmer comes home one day
to find that everything that gives meaning to his life is
gone. Crops are burned, animals slaughtered, bodies and
broken pieces of his life strewn about. Everything that
he loved taken from him - his children. One can only
imagine the pit of despair, the hours of Job-like
lamentations, the burden of existence. He makes a
promise to himself in those dark hours. A life's work
erupts from his knotted mind. Years go by. His suffering
becomes complicated. One day he stops - the farmer who
is no longer a farmer - sees the wreckage he's left in his
wake. It is now he who burns, he who slaughters, and he
knows in his heart he must pay.
mmmmmmm word!!!!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Vikky014:
Na waoh. some girls are mean

Yea......you can say that again, but then we still have some few good ones tho!
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Paseus(m): 1:18am On Aug 23, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:
As a bad boy, whenever I do it, I make sure I break a Nigerian girl's heart so bad that she'll either turn into a lesbian or become so shattered and humbled that she would begin to hysterically chase after every single one of those nice guys in her friendzone that she has been treating like sh!t for the past 10 years. And it gets even sweeter when the nice guy also breaks whatever broken pieces of her heart that is left - so cool cool. So you nice boys should be grateful to us bad boys for continuously breaking these females and putting their over-pompous asses in place, because that's when they learn to give you nice boys a chance. And that's when you nice boys also learn that most of these Nigerian girls you're awe-struck about and toadying over are nothing but fake b!tches and slutty hoes with a rotten-fish stinking püssy like Linda Ikeji.
damn bruv!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.