Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help (7077 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
[b]Good day friends!...without wasting much of your time,let me go straight to the point!

last two years,that's 2014,I was schooling at esut,was newly admitted there,though am no more schooling there now...so it was the end of the first semester, my department decided to organize an end of the year party, which will kick off by 7:00pm till dawn!

so on my way,the high heel attached to the shoe pulled off...I was so ashamed,and I have walked far from my lodge,so I decided to stop a bike,but as I stood by the side of road looking forward to stop a bike,a car stopped by me....and lo and behold,the driver of d car was a young military man cos he was putting on a camouflage.... I was scared to d bone!...buh instead he smiled at me and requested for my contact and probably a lift,which I rejected!....

to cut d long story short,I gave him a wrong number which he bothered not to flash before zooming off!

now my problem here is...lastweek Monday by 4pm,we coincidentally met again,I never knew it was him because he was driving another type of car,If i knew i would have ran away...this time I gave him my real contact cos he said he's going to flash it in my presence!....he has been calling since den!

just yesterday,he came to my house and met my dad!...how he locate my house!,I don't know!sad

I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with anyone of them...please what should I do,so he can keep away from me!

plssss....sad

no insult pls![/b]
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just tell him u don't want an army to fall in love with you instead u need a soldier. Simple!

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by ezychris(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
The guy is "an army"?

14 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Skryptchex(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
What will happen if you ask him and tell him your mind....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by lonelyisland(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Seems there is still an active sunday service going on in nairaland

waiting for comments though
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by kullozone(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
yea!this movie was inspired by simi and falz right?

11 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
you have done nothing wrong so why are you scared?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by donbenedict(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
High hill grin

Low and behold grin
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
High hill grin

Low and behold grin

haaaah
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by donbenedict(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
ezychris:
The guy is "an army"?
cheesy grin only am na squad cheesy only am na all the "army for all the whole wide wooorld"... grin lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Just tell him u don't want an army to fall in love with you instead u need a soldier. Simple!
...oh!...fanks anyways!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by donbenedict(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Onyezaza:
haaaah
hmmmm
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
"I've been hearing series of inhumane stories about dem,and I don't want to have anything to do with any of them"

You have been hearing, not seen nor tested and u're justifying?? To tear Barnabas Bala Bantex kind of slap just dey hungry me..

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Leeeekeeee: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
U met "an Army"

Babe u dull ooo..

Small time nah "Nigerian Navy" u go meet..
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by IamLEGEND1: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
'...The guy is an army...'?

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by ifeajikap(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
Refiner u wey write jamb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Skryptchex:
What will happen if you ask him and tell him your mind....
...sweety I have,buh he don't wanna listen!...
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...oh!...fanks anyways!smiley
Lol u're welcome
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
kullozone:
...lol!...pls I need an advice...not funny!undecided
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
ifeajikap:
Refiner u wey write jamb
...the story is not dat lengthy...y not read it and understand!
I am no longer schooling at esut...dats y I wrote anoder jamb dis yr!
u're welcome!smiley
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by sunkoye: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
cheesy grin only am na squad cheesy only am na all the "army for all the whole wide wooorld"... grin lwkmd.
one man platoon cheesy grin

meeting Airforce loading...
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dis babe self undecided must carry everything come nl?see bashing left&right cheesy cheesy

My advice:tell d soldier,ur father!i repeat ya father!

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
'...The guy is an army...'?
...AMEN!
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Skryptchex(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...sweety I have,buh he don't wanna listen!...
Let ur family know what is happening between you and him.....someone might be able to help you out than any advice you are hoping to get from here..
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd!grin...u dey mind am?grin
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by eitsei(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
kullozone:
lol...
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by refiner(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dis babe self undecided must carry everything come nl?see bashing left&right cheesy cheesy

My advice:tell d soldier,ur father!i repeat ya father!
...undecided...Nl gat no chill,cos of some mistake....which no one is above!

lmao!...bae why not come and tell him dat on my behalf...I'll be vewi greatful!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by eitsei(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Go and watch the video of soldier by falz that should give you an idea of what to do

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by babybrace(f): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tell him to leave u alone and he will unless you are already showing him green lights.
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by lalo128: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
I tink military men are very loving n caring guys I grew up in the base(NAF)I'v seen many loving military guys give him a try n c

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...undecided...Nl gat no chill,cos of some mistake....which no one is above!

lmao!...bae why not come and tell him dat on my behalf...I'll be vewi greatful!cheesy

Thank God u aint taking those words personal dis time! cheesy

Na me d soldier dey follow? undecided
Re: What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help by kullozone(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
refiner:

...lol!...pls I need an advice...not funny!undecided
ok oh!just tell him you're engaged..those guys are stubborn though and some are chronic womanizers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! / One Word For This Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.